A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+42
Psyche Castle
Annabeth Mcheart
lunamoonlight
aminj123
AutumnSiren
Jinjaku
ZephixVI
The Cheshire Cat
Rick Sanchez
HaleyTheRandom
Green
muse
Milocross
tytysworld
dragonwolf
Daffodil987
mabel pines
Alpha Wolf
wolfhowller
Mason
beanie
Starmyr
jake.
Break
Sammy
John Samarintos
honey
Brastus
Marceline
Jules_Mcguelz
calvin
HorrorRPGamer
Maggie Chase
MJhere
ML
JosieWosie
Ryger17
Oli_Paxton
Doug The Turtle
OhMySparkles
Alyssa
Morgan Landry
46 posters

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by beanie 11/24/2014, 7:43 pm

excellent.
    for chiara/emma, i can find them either cursing at each other while fighting in the arena or being vandals at random places. which one?
    for cleo/niamh, they shall be gossiping at the lake?
    and chris/aria could possibly be talking at the fire pit?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Morgan Landry 11/24/2014, 8:11 pm

Chiara/Emma: Being vandals, heck yeah.
    Cleo/Niamh: I've RPed too many times at the lake xD How about marshmallow-roasting in the amphitheater?
    Chris/Aria: Sure c:
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/25/2014, 1:43 am

chiara/emma: i shall make their topic. okay?
    cleo/niamh: that sounds better xD wanna make their topic
    chris/aria: i shall be flipping a coin for who makes this and.....it's me xD
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2014-10-25

Post by Daffodil987 11/26/2014, 4:53 pm

Arian and Aaron (wow their names sound so much alike) could have some kind of sibling link (both kids of Apollo)? *shrugs* He's new and someone needs to show him around and stuff.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/26/2014, 6:51 pm

Sure!! Do you want to start the topic?
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/26/2014, 8:02 pm

Ok! Very happy
    Daffodil987
    Daffodil987

Female

Post by Daffodil987 11/26/2014, 8:02 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20577-first-day-at-camp

^is the link
    dragonwolf
    dragonwolf

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-12-05

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 8 Empty Responding

Post by dragonwolf 12/5/2014, 3:20 pm

Uh, okay. I'm still kinda lost with the character forms and I need someone to help me.
    Thanks.
    -dragonwolf.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2014, 8:09 pm

Hey dragonwolf! What can I do to help you? Please PM me :)

Post by Guest 12/6/2014, 8:10 pm

Hi Morgan! I think Madeline and my Penny have similar personalities, possibly become friends? Very happy  Can we RP?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 8:32 pm

Sure! Can you start the topic and link me?

Post by Guest 12/6/2014, 8:33 pm

Sure. Does the lake sound good?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 8:47 pm

Yes!

Post by Guest 12/7/2014, 9:26 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20695-water-girl#1198206
    ^there's the link
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2014, 12:02 pm

Thank you!!
    tytysworld
    tytysworld

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2014-12-16

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 8 Empty yooooooo

Post by tytysworld 12/17/2014, 12:27 am

hi CAN i RP wITH ANYONE??
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 12/17/2014, 12:35 am

You'll need to make a character first.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2015, 8:07 am

Updated!

→ Added: Tiberia
    → Updated character descriptions: Morgan, Jana Kay, Falko, Lakisha, Sawyer, Lee.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2015, 9:57 am

[double-posting I know]

Updated to add Thea!
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 1/31/2015, 3:45 am

maaaaaaaaaan, we be needing some links over heah, qurl.

okay so for one; we totally need to do that thing where aria thinks she sees the guy she had a crush on in the 1700's or something. i can't remember if that was how it was supposed to work. idk man i need to do something with damon so damon would be cool but caleb would be nice tOO IDK MAN

for two: let's finally do a bit of caleb and chiaraaaaa :c

for three: milesaddy roadtrip. or elijahxlee roadtrip. idk man i feel like we could even do a colexlakisha roadtrip but they barely know each other and she doesn't even like him yet, yo.

for fouuuur; um. i feel like arian and anouk would be p cool. anouk is kinda a flower child, buuut he's unapproved. you can either check out my rp invite and look at him there, or just go to the character form. xD your call. they should be good friends, if not bESTIES FOR LIFE. he's a son of anatheia, who is hella rad and the goddess of flowers and flowery wreathes. he walks around barefoot and without a shirt and can talk to plants. i mean how cool is that. he's also kinda arrogant?? like idek man i need to develop him a bit more.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2015, 6:31 am

1) I thought we were doing with your guy who had Garrett Hedlund as FC since Aria's FC is Olivia Wilde?? Your call man. Damon works for me.

2) Heck yeah, where at?

3) All the roadtrips!! Maddy is already in two trips though, the snowboard one and one to NYC with Jeremy so ElijahxLee and ColexLakisha both work.

4) Why am I picturing Anouk and Arian with shades and glitter and flowers in their hair #fabulous
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/31/2015, 9:29 am

hello. ya, over here! hi.

->so one is aria and chris. so aria could've been on the hunt with artemis that saved chris from hellhounds and all that but they could be all buddy buddy.

->jordan and tiberia. like they're already friends but they need to have a little get together or something. perhaps they can have fun at the festival.

->selene and tiberia. they've bith been at camp since they were kids (being legacies and all) but i'm not sure how tiberia feels about selene so give me your opinion.

->sawyer and jia li. like a little awesome sibling feel between the two like best siblings.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2015, 7:42 am

∂ Sure! What's her face claim?

∂ Of course! Jordan is rather calm isn't she? Tiberia's more.... well, I'm describing her in my next point :P

∂ Ooooh yeah. Well Tiberia's always been very competitive, always wanted to be the best at everything and prove herself since she used to be jibed and picked on because you know, legacy of Neptune and stuff, whereas you said Selene was more the quiet type, right?

∂ What's Jia Li like? Sawyer is this rather laid back person who's rather open (socially speaking) like she's not shy or anything, she has humor, loves to play video games and hang out.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/4/2015, 5:48 pm

+for chris it's the ever beautiful kacey rohl

+you could say that jordan's a mellow down to earth girl ya

+uhhh...selene is a little disoriented into her mind, a tricky little girl that likes to steal and play tricks and is preety hard to explain but i thought you could get the idea

+jia li is the forever dorky Rock girl who has a weird sense of humor and prefers to work on machines rather than socialize and pretty up
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/4/2015, 6:16 pm

• In that sense I guess she and Tiberia balance each other out. They may have some arguments though but in general they should be kinda pals.
    • Ohhh we'd have to work on their back story to establish a link because I don't know how Tibia would think of her :p
    • Okay sold. Sawyer and Jia Li sound like perfect siblings who'd hang out, watch Netflix and talk about stuff till 3am.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:45 pm