A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+42
Psyche Castle
Annabeth Mcheart
lunamoonlight
aminj123
AutumnSiren
Jinjaku
ZephixVI
The Cheshire Cat
Rick Sanchez
HaleyTheRandom
Green
muse
Milocross
tytysworld
dragonwolf
Daffodil987
mabel pines
Alpha Wolf
wolfhowller
Mason
beanie
Starmyr
jake.
Break
Sammy
John Samarintos
honey
Brastus
Marceline
Jules_Mcguelz
calvin
HorrorRPGamer
Maggie Chase
MJhere
ML
JosieWosie
Ryger17
Oli_Paxton
Doug The Turtle
OhMySparkles
Alyssa
Morgan Landry
46 posters

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Brastus 2/8/2015, 10:26 am

Morgan:

Can i make a link with:

Cleo and Juliana ( Juliana is like flirty, tough and sickeningly optimistic)

Logan and Sawyer ( idk why but i think they 'll connect)

And how come Damien is not on Chiara's friend list :( i thought they were friends.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by beanie 2/8/2015, 12:05 pm

+okay sold

+any ideas for back story?

+don't the machine building since joa li is obsessed with machines
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 2/12/2015, 7:11 pm

the peasant has arrived with ideas

victoria&katka or victoria&bobby - science nerd crew discussions. both my girls could talk for hours on random science things, which i think makes them a great fit for victoria

arian&franklin - they can have a beach party. franklins very surfer-y and generally into hanging out on beaches

idk im lame and these are probably stupid because you're queen of all
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2015, 8:36 pm

@Diego
    → Cleopatra and Juliana could work but I don't know how they'd stand towards each other.
    → Who is Logan?
    → That's because you went on a hiatus and I forgot his face claim. Who is it again? xD

@Beanie
    → Backstory: I feel like she'd be one of the kids to jibe Tiberia as a child about her being the granddaughter of lameo Neptune
    → Sawyer and Jia Li are perfect.

@Ari
    → I'm gonna need a topic to see ^^ can you please put one up? I have an exam next week xD
    → Aaaaayyy, I'm up for that :3
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 2/12/2015, 9:13 pm

as in for my ideas? i'll get some up this weekend if that's what you mean.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/12/2015, 11:22 pm

okay so i'll start with Juliana and Cleopatra.

Logan is my son of kratos. He likes comic books, exercise and worked in a drug cartel doing everythijg from learning how to work a car ( grease monkey) to fire a gun.

Damien actually has 2 face claims: Arthur Sales was the first one( but he was less muscular than i imagined him) and now any young picture of Channing Tatum ( cuz he is like 40 but has pictures that make him look really much younger)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 5:17 am

Logan and Sawyer could indeed work. Where do you want their first topic to be at?

Okay I'll use Channing ^^
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/13/2015, 2:53 pm

Logan and Sayer should meet in the Forge

Also, if Juliana gets what I PMed up about, maybe Cleopatra could help mer get better at using "it"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 3:03 pm

Can you put the topic up or should I?

Well I don't know, Cleopatra doesn't have charmspeak and I don't know if I'll give it to her.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/13/2015, 3:05 pm

I'm terrible at making topics. However if you would like me to do so, I will try my best.

Well, I guess they can always start by meeting each other in their cabin :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 3:10 pm

I'm putting it up then ^^

Okay you wanna start right away or wait till you remake Juliana?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/13/2015, 3:13 pm

Well, since I won't really be using her powers, I guess I can use Juliana as she is now, just like without the daughter of apollo thing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 3:21 pm

So have me pretend she's actually a child of Aphrodite, right? When did Juliana arrive at camp?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/13/2015, 3:23 pm

Yeah that sound about right. She's been on camp for like 3 years now
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 3:24 pm

Oh yeah, she'd definitely know Cleopatra. Though since I don't know how they'd stand towards each other, would you be up for a flashback topic?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/13/2015, 5:32 pm

okay, so are you interested in starting a chris/aria topic (preferably at the campfire) and a sawyer/jia li topic (perhaps at sawyer's bunk)?

and that sounds alot like selene. perhaps this started a bitter relationship and all with the name calling and fights.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 5:47 pm

Sure for the campfire topic! Can you post at Sawyer's bunk?

Alright, then they're childhood enemies, right?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/13/2015, 6:21 pm

so you're making the campfire topic? and i'll try to post after i attempt some other posts.

yeah pretty much
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/13/2015, 6:25 pm

Alrighty!! I'm putting up the topic and PMing you

Also can we pretty please have a flash-back RP where Selena and Tiberia are kids xD
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 2/13/2015, 6:35 pm

okay!

YES YES YES YES AND YES! at the lake please
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2015, 9:49 am

Update: added Spencer.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 4/13/2015, 3:56 am

link-y-d-link-timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- barth + tiberia = bc i dunno, they're both pretty sarcastic and i feel he would pretend to be super annoyed by her but in reality he's like 'you're pretty okay'

- horace + tiberia = you decide what type of relationship you want with these two since i just want more links for horace bc he's bae ok

- aria + horace = again idk they're siblings so maybe horace could be really fond of her and aria could just be like 'get out of my face plz'

- spencer + either cole, horace or barth = again idc what link this should be i just want more roman fun
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/13/2015, 7:57 pm

i request a link with aria and my hunter (WIP) yuki (there's more links but i too lazy to think of them)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2015, 3:33 am

@Jake

→ Barth+Tiberia: Tbh I think they'd get along perfectly.
    → Horace+Tiberia: Hmmm I need to think about that one. Obviously they'd have some kinda competition because Neptune and Jupiter and stuff plus different Cohorts but I think they could have a good relationship where they either hang out or try to outpower the other one.
    → Aria+Horace: Heck yeah. Maybe she met him when he was traveling from the Wolf House to Camp Jupiter, when he was a kid, and they kept a bit of contact? Aria used to have a little brother she cared about so I think she'd be really glad to meet Horace.
    → Spencer+Horace: Gods she'd worship him. First Cohort, son of Jupiter... ayyy. I think they could be good friends since he's such a goofball and she's a derp, she'd probably see him as the kind of older brother she always wanted to have.
    → Spencer+Barth: I think they'd get along though like with Tiberia, I'd need a topic.

@beanie
    Sure thing! What's Yuki like?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/14/2015, 6:53 am

well she's all nice and caring and treats everyone as if they were her little sister (her form)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 8:39 pm