A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+42
Psyche Castle
Annabeth Mcheart
lunamoonlight
aminj123
AutumnSiren
Jinjaku
ZephixVI
The Cheshire Cat
Rick Sanchez
HaleyTheRandom
Green
muse
Milocross
tytysworld
dragonwolf
Daffodil987
mabel pines
Alpha Wolf
wolfhowller
Mason
beanie
Starmyr
jake.
Break
Sammy
John Samarintos
honey
Brastus
Marceline
Jules_Mcguelz
calvin
HorrorRPGamer
Maggie Chase
MJhere
ML
JosieWosie
Ryger17
Oli_Paxton
Doug The Turtle
OhMySparkles
Alyssa
Morgan Landry
46 posters

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 13 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by The Cheshire Cat Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:13 pm

MALIK AND FALKO NEED TO BE CIRCUS BUDDIES!!!! (and possible lovers) what i didn't say anything Very happy

And i feel like Aria would get along with either Kili, Lena or Andy seeing as she likes thrills and im pretty sure Kili was born and bread for things like that, as were Lena and Andy. Also theres the question of are going to consider a Taboo relationship between Aria and one of my girls? just to spice things up at the camp site.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 13 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Morgan Landry Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Heyo!

• Falko is dating Lindsey currently. However she and Malik could've been having a thing before that? Eg when she was like 13, 14? Apart from that, yes to being circus buddies!
    • We could have a topic with all of them. Tbh Andy and Lena don't seem like the type of girls Aria would like to hang out with, but we can always try
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:40 pm

lol i forgot Falko and Lindsey were still dating. If we make the topic we can have it present day but they hooked up when they meet through circus friends. [we can discuss the details via skype]

and so im hearing Kili and Aria? I still am curious if we are go-no-go for taboo.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:42 pm

• Yeah let's discuss on Skype.
    • Well, Aria's a hunter and she takes her no-romance oath quite seriously so no relationships for her
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Off to skype i go!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:41 pm

All the ideas!!!!

-Andy Black/Morgan Laundry; half sibling post of epicness!!!

-Maddy/Exy; because i literally cannot get over how well these two work with one another

-Aria of Monmouth/Lyon; hunter buddies with a habit of being rebelious

-Synyster/Morgan; not sure if Morgan is single or not but I kinda want these two to try and hook up/date. I don't know, theres something about the FC for both that makes me want to rp these lovelies
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Andy/Morgan: hell yes!
    Maddy/Exy: all the yes
    Aria/Lyon: Sure thing!
    Synyster/Morgan: Well technically Morgan is in a thing with Dylan's son of Hades but we can do an AU?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:59 pm

If it's chill with you I would love to take the top two ideas and start those because Andy is in NYC rehearsing at the moment so we can pretend Morgan heard and came to hear her bro.

Is it ok if i have Exy try really freaking hard to be romantic at the beach for a picnic date? because yes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Sure, please go right ahead!

For Syn/Morgan we could do a AU, which doesn't have to be PJO (eg Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, etc)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Personally I feel like Synyster would be a good character in Hunger Games, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, and GOT but i haven't read enough GOT to do that yet.

I'll leave the choice up to you as to what the AU universe is but those are just hte ones I felt like fit.

Andy/Morgan> http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23648-family-bonding
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:55 am

I wanna try a flashback an AU simultaneously

Jack and Falko are in the Battle of Manhattan. So, what if they went back in time to that battle :P
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:06 am

Falko fought on the side of Kronos
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez Wed May 11, 2016 1:26 pm

[POST DELETED]

Last edited by Marty on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ZephixVI

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2016-01-10

Post by ZephixVI Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 pm

If it's all good I think I want Elise to have a thread with either Chiara or Esmeralda. Maybe training or by the lake - honestly anywhere competition might ensue. With both of them I can either see her getting along with them, or seriously butting heads. Maybe both in the end. Either way, the thought entertains me, and I need to get Elise some acquaintances.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:03 am

We could try both. Which character do you want to post first with?
    ZephixVI

Male

Post by ZephixVI Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:39 am

Well I flipped a coin and settled on Chiara, although I'd love to get around to Esmeralda later on too.. Would you like to start a thread or should I? Chiara doesn't exactly seem like a person who's easy to approach, so I'm not sure what a good scenario for them to see each other is. Feel free to PM me if you want to shoot ideas on that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:52 am

I could start a scenario where she's training in the arena and you jump in on that?
    As for Esmeralda, I could start a topic as well, wherever you want.
    ZephixVI

Male

Post by ZephixVI Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:05 am

Both of those options sound fantastic, thank you for being so accommodating with this. With Esmeralda I'd take it to a bit more of a casual scene to oppose the training environment with Chiara, so really anywhere from The Common Area or Lake/Beach. Whatever you find easier to work with. Thanks again for being so nice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:47 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23862-trespass-private#1238335 >> this Chiara's topic. Esmeralda's should be up soon.

[EDIT] Here it is: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23863-beauty-day-private#1238337
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:40 pm

hey morgan! wanna rp? again?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 am

Added Dayami, Cameron, and Kanchana. Didn't have the energy to do the fancy coding just yet. [EDIT] Kylie/Manuelo coming up.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Post by Jinjaku Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Hey hows it goin. Anyways I was lookin through your characters and I thought about how we discussed about doing a CTF topic and that got me thinking about how epic a rivalry between Jin and Chiara would be ya know or maybe they could become fast friends because of their respect for each others skills xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:30 am

Yoooooo

Sorry about CTF, I haven't gotten round to it just yet.

Jin and Chiara would actually be really interesting for the following reason: Chiara feels a lot of misery, and Jin would immediately pick up on that. I don't know how he'd react to it, but just an info. This could be good.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2016-01-16

Post by AutumnSiren Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:48 am

Hey, Morgan wanna rp?
    aminj123
    aminj123

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2016-08-03

Post by aminj123 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:22 pm

what am I supposed to do after I get my first character approved?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:42 pm