A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Homeward (Private)

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Homeward (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Homeward (Private)

Post by Steve Rogers 5/17/2013, 10:11 pm

"You should lay down. Go to sleep," I told her. I set my crutches to the side and sat on the bed.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 5/17/2013, 11:21 pm

Victoire nodded. Her head felt heavy and as if she was filled with cotton. She carefully set herself backwards, kicking off her boots. She huddled in on herself and coughed for a bit before her breathing steadied and swallowed. She fell asleep and stayed curled up like a cat on her bed. She mumbled in her sleep and her hand gripped the hilt of the sword tightly. The girl began to dream whilst she suffered.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/18/2013, 12:54 am

I but into my cheek so hard, that I tasted blood. I felt guilt and worry gnawing and twisting at my stomach. She was so sick... And I didn't know what to do... Antibiotics. I need to get antibiotics. But at this point, I couldn't bring myself to leave. I was too worried to leave her alone in such a fragile, broken, sickly condition.

She's fallen asleep on the bed on top of the covers, not even bothering to crawl under the sheets. And I'm sure she must've been cold; she was shivering and quaking like a leaf. So, not wanting to disturb her, I pulled the cover off my bed and pulled it over her, hoping that might do some good. But that wouldn't be good for a fever, right? Right??

So I hobbled my way back to the bathroom and ran a washcloth under the cold water, then hobbled back and pressed it to her forehead. Yeah... That should help for a while.

I knew I needed to get those antibiotics, but I was still so worried... I decided to hang around for just a few minutes before leaving- just to make sure that she was still okay.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/18/2013, 8:27 pm

Nightmares plagued her. She was silent and still in her sleep but her breathing caught a little from time to time. She shook and shivered until a strange warmth cast over her. She was just dreaming. Of what? The quest. The monsters from the cave lake. The cutting of her flesh by her unknown attackers. Her time in the dungeons. Her disgust at the dress she wore. She dreamt of it all.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/18/2013, 9:02 pm

I swallowed thickly and grabbed my crutches again, and swung myself out the door, down the hallway, into the elevator, through the lobby and out the door. It took a while but I finally managed to hail down a cab.

I thought I'd be back in half an hour but it ended up taking an hour and fifteen minutes because I'm just so freaking slow. But after an hour and fifteen minutes, I returned up to the hotel room with some supplies:

I had the antibiotics, soup, some paper bowls and plastic utensils, two toothbrushes and some tooth paste, and then I also got Victoire some clothes at Wal-Mart (I didn't know her size so I just had to guess)x
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/18/2013, 10:54 pm

She woke up when she heard the door close. She sat up to see him walking back in. "Wh-what happened?" asked the tired blonde. The girl looked around her, familiarising herself with everything. She had an instant headache.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/18/2013, 11:00 pm

I gave a tired smile; I myself, was quite exhausted. "You fell asleep. I- um, went out out and got some stuff. Antibiotics, soup, just the essentials. -Oh! Also got you a change of clothes, because you're rather... Erm... Well, dirty, and really quite sick, and dirty clothes can't be good for you so... And I didn't know your size, so I guessed. I think they're big but that's okay, they'll just be extra comfy, right?" I said while setting down my bag of things from Wal-Mart. "Here, I'll get you a glass of water. Go into the bathroom and change. And after, I want you to take these-" I shook the bottle of antibiotics.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/19/2013, 9:12 pm

She smiled weakly and got from the bed. She picked up the clothes and walked to the bathroom. She washed up using the free hotel soaps and shampoos. She looked in the mirror and was almost her old self again, minus the expensive clothes and the make up... and plus a huge gash which will turn into a scar and a paler than usual complexion. She sighed and put a hand on her face's reflection. She turned to the clothes and picked out what she found both the most fashionable together and what was comfortable. She stepped back out of the bathroom.

"Thanks..." she said and sat on the bed she had fallen asleep on. "I... Well... Can I ask why you're helping me? I could have been anyone or anything..."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/19/2013, 10:47 pm

When she'd come out, I was flipped on the other bed, eyes closed, quite nearly asleep. But I snapped awake when I heard her walk in. "Why did I help you? Well true... You could've been anybody or anything but... I dunno, I guess, maybe I'm too trusting?" I shrugged.

"But also, I can't stand to see people hurt, sick, hungry, cold,"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/20/2013, 12:05 am

She sniffed and smiled at him. "You're a good soul, Liam," Victoire told him and sat on her bed. She found the bottle of antibiotics and a bottle of water from the minibar. Muttering about paying the extra expenses, she took her medicine and enjoyed a nice ice cold drink. She looked at him. "If you get hungry, you can charge it to the card."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/20/2013, 12:15 am

I smiled but looked at the card and the minifridge warily. Having grown up in boarder line poverty, I was never one to use credit cards or such things, and overspend. I'd always been very froogle. This is why my paralyzed condition caused me such anxiety; I wasn't sure if I could pay all my hospital bills. But I would never let that anxiety show.

"No thanks," I said with a tired grin. "I've got my soup," I held up a bag willed with Cambel's chicken noodle. I looked her up and down, then outside at the ever darkening night. It had to be around ten or eleven, and I was eager to sleep, but Victoire's physical condition was more pressing. "It looks like that nap did you some good. Are you feeling any better? You look better,"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/20/2013, 12:21 am

"I have a feeling that I'll be further along the road to recovery if I keep it up with the antibiotics," she shrugged. She sat back on the bed and looked ahead at the TV stationed between the beds and against the wall. She stared for a moment before shrugging it off. "I mean it though. Any other expenses, charge to the card. It won't make a difference."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/20/2013, 12:29 am

"Yeah, you're probably right. But it's alright, about the card I mean. I don't mind, really, I'm fine,"

I yawned, my eyes feeling heavy. "I'm going to go to bed. Listen, if you need anything, anything at all- I'm talking you get sick, worried, have a nightmare, just want to talk, anything, wake me up, okay?" I smiled as I crawled under my covers.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/20/2013, 12:43 am

She nodded and lay down, hugging her knees. She stared at the ceiling. Eventually, she fell asleep. Wriggling in her sleep from a nightmare, she fell off the bed. Groaning, she moved to the desk of the room and sat there for a while, looking out of the window and admiring the landscape.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/20/2013, 1:03 am

Curse my light sleeping-ness. The rustling of the sheets woke me up. Although, I did manage to get three or four hours of sleep, so that was a plus. I woke up and cast a glance over to the windo where Victoire was standing. It took a minute to get my thoughts together and remember how exactly I got here and who she was. But once I got my thoughts together. "What are you doing up?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/20/2013, 2:09 am

"Nightmare," she said without turning to see him. "I didn't want to wake you. Sorry..."

She had her fingers of her right hand touching her neck gently. She seemed so distracted, distraught even. For a moment, the feelings lingered on her features before she turned and smiled reassuringly. "I'm fine though. I promise."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/20/2013, 7:35 pm

I narrowed my eyes, clearly unconvinced. "Do... You wanna talk about it?" I asked.

OOC Weh... Lousy post
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/20/2013, 7:50 pm

"I... It's just memories of the quest. It was some scary stuff..." she said. "Being tortured, nearly eaten, humiliated..."

She shivered and her golden hair shook with her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/20/2013, 9:59 pm

I shook my head and looked down. Me, being one to always try and make things right, I did my best to think of something that would comfort her, but I didn't know what to say. "...Im sorry," was all I could say and I knew it was pathetic at best.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/21/2013, 9:47 am

"Don't be. it's hardly as if you were one of those mosters who tried to rip me apart and scarred me," she said. "I used to be considered beautiful... No one's going to say that about me anymore..."

She held her hand out for balance on a wall as she coughed again, sinking to her knees.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/21/2013, 8:48 pm

"Who says you aren't beautiful. I think you're beautiful..." I said quietly. Once again, guilt twisted my gut at hearing her ragged cough. "You feeling alright?" I asked softly. Worry, chewed chewed me from the inside out when she sunk down. I stumbled to her side and knelt beside her.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/21/2013, 9:02 pm

She nodded, still coughing sickly. "I'm fine... Just fine... I-I'm just coughing," she said between coughs. "You really think I'm pretty?"

She looked at her reflection in the window. She had that horrid gash down her face, ruining and completely shattering her complexion. She had cuts up and down her arm. She was still healing...
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/21/2013, 9:56 pm

"Yeah..." I said rather shyly. "Scars... don't bother me. I think they add character. It proves you're strong, right? And I mean... You're still really pretty even with the scars. Of course, I didn't know you without all the cuts and stuff... but still,"

I frowned. "I think you might be sicker than you're letting on..."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/21/2013, 10:45 pm

"I think I might be sicker than I feel," she sighed and got up. She wobbled a little but eventually found enough balance to walk to the nearest chair. "I was considered pretty because people never got to know me. Never got to know Victoire Capulet. Never saw Victoire Jones..."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/21/2013, 11:14 pm

"Victoire Jones?" I asked. Then, quickly decided that it could wait until morning. "You should get back to bed. You really do look sick... I'm worried. Just... Try and get some sleep, please? We can talk about this in the morning,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:41 pm