A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

A true story

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

A true story Empty A true story

Post by Holly 6/13/2013, 12:03 pm

This is a true story that happened to me, and happened to put me in the hospital. I realize what I did was foolish, but I wasn't thinking at the time. I hope I'll get better soon, but raccoons aren't the kindest creatures. I respect them, and how they live, even though one got to me. Now onto the story...

A few days ago, things in my life were down. I was constantly having fights with my sisters, mother, grandmother, and brother. My father was out of town, on business, back in California. I had barely finished school, and was worried about my GPA, as well as my dad, and everything else. Life sucked, and I was in the middle of the tornado. Finally, I couldn't take it. I stormed out of the RV, with only my pocketknife, iPod and a lantern, walking out to the woods nearby the campsite. It was a dark night, the stars I adore covered by the clouds, and the moon lay behind those ominous clouds as well.

The wind was cold, humidity high, as I walked through the woods, cursing and talking to myself like some sort of insane, demented fool, which I was at that point. I didn't know where I was going, but I walked, and kept going. I don't remember how, but I came across coons, at least two of them. I provoked them somehow, and they attacked me. I tried running, and they kept up to me. I made it back to the campground, wounds on my legs and arm, and was taken to the hospital via moms car. I'll never forget the horror I felt in my blood and bones as the coons hunted me down, it hurt. I'm being released from the hospital today, as hopefully I'll be ok. There is a high chance that I could get an infection, but it's not likely.
    ---
    I won't be able to get online a lot for a week or two, recovery and such. I'll try to get on twice a day at least, just to reply to my posts. I can't remember most of the details of my encounter, but the ones I remember I will never forget.

Raccoons are clever, smart creatures that protect their young. They are hunted for their skin, as well as to exterminate them. I think though, such a smart animal should not be killed, but should instead be saved from killing. When I was younger I fantasizes about getting hound dogs and hunting these creatures, but now I realize it's not fair for the animals. Raccoons help people too! They are not pests, but helpers.

~Zachary M R

A true story Empty Re: A true story

Post by Guest 6/13/2013, 7:10 pm

Awww
    Well Zach you know Jas and I are here for you and such...
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 6/14/2013, 7:42 pm

I know. But a guy can only take too muxh

Post by Guest 6/14/2013, 7:51 pm

Yea...