A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Christian
Alpha Wolf
Edgar Allan Poe
nix
Alyssa
Tyrannic
Perca
11 posters

The Dark Forest

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

The Dark Forest - Page 8 Empty Re: The Dark Forest

Post by kaitycat4 12/27/2013, 1:10 am

Ooc: want me to post?
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

The Dark Forest - Page 8 Empty Re: The Dark Forest

Post by Alpha Wolf 1/15/2014, 10:11 am

High Warlock of Brooklyn wrote:OOC: Ok, I would like to go on, I was just wondering if you wanted your charrie back, in this case it's fine.

Astrid was a bit surprised and stared at Austin with brand new eyes. The had just met, but she was already picking his personality: He was an introvert and literate guy, seemed to be smart, and she would have guessed that he was a son of Athena or something. But... nightmares? "Whoa. Nightmares? Frankly, you're not as scary as I would expect." She said cautiously, afraid that it might somehow offend him. "But I'm sure you've got some cool sadist powers." She added with an evil smirk.

"You would think that wouldn't you. But nope, neither me nor my sister have any kind of supernatural ability. Though my sister's ability to not give a sh!t is legendary I must say." Austin stated with a shrug and slight smirk at the thought of that indirect insult. If Michelle had been here she might of either agreed with him or punched him in the arm, either way is pretty much saying it was true though so it wouldn't matter. Austin decided to turn the question back on her since there weren't many egyptians that he knew around camp. "What about you? Any powers?" He asked her.

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:47 am