A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Christian
Alpha Wolf
Edgar Allan Poe
nix
Alyssa
Tyrannic
Perca
11 posters

The Dark Forest

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

The Dark Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Forest

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/27/2013, 5:02 pm

Astrid smirked. She decided to be nice to that kid, stop acting like a wild cat for a while, and she wasn't regreting it yet."Seems interesting. Can I take a look at the synopsis?" Astrid pulled the book out of his hand kindly, marking the page. She was a reader and a fan of horror. Maybe she and that potential prey could have interests in common.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/27/2013, 7:10 pm

Austin groaned under his breath very silently when she took the book. 'At least she didn't lose my page.' He thought as he watched her look the book over. If there was one thing that was sure to get under his skin it was taking something he had without asking or asking and not waiting for a yes or no from him. He didn't get bothered by much but that action was just something that he never really liked. Namely because his sister was none to do it to him. He thought about what Michelle was up to, but didn't bother the thought much more seeing as it wasn't really worth the wonder right at the moment.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/28/2013, 5:29 am

Astrid read in full concentration so she didn't even notice Austin's irritation. It was way more practical to take things without asking, although not very polite, but she just didn't care. She returned it the next moment, still with a friendly smile on her face. "Seems really nice. Would you lend it to me later?" She asked quietly. Astrid still had no intentions of starting a fight, despite the bad start, that kid had the honor to be considered welcome in the place that she had already claimed as hers.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/28/2013, 1:02 pm

Austin took the book back and shrugged at her request to borrow it when he was done with it. "Take it up with the camp library." He told her as he glanced around for a new place to escape to read. He didn't mind talking to people and making friends, but he was into the book and when Austin is into something it's hard to get his attention off of it. Video Games, movies, books, etc. He just didn't like to be bothered a lot of the time.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/28/2013, 5:15 pm

Astrid wasn't exactly a newbie but she didn't even know there was a library at CHB. Maybe she should stop hunting a bit and explore the other places at her fingertips. That silly thought was filling her head when she realized   she had no subject to talk about anymore. And Austin didn't seem very interested about anything she had to say. In fact, she seemed to be bothering him. She frowned. "I see you want to be alone. I'm leaving for now. It was nice to meet you, again." Astrid turned on her heels, ready to journey back into the deep woods, feeling a bit unwanted. She ddin't leave immediately, as she hoped Austin would be kind enough t say goodbye.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/28/2013, 10:36 pm

Austin felt slightly bad when she said that she would be going. "I'm sorry for my somewhat rude and off putting attitude." He told her before she tried to run off. He felt bad because it wasn't normally like him to just be a flat out arse to people. Sure he didn't do social things often and was more of the loner but still, he didn't like how his sister was insensitive of other people's opinions and feelings but Austin wasn't that often rude to people. This was one of the rare times that he showed his ass and he felt bad.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/29/2013, 9:43 am

Astrid turned back in the next second. She didn't even have any reason to leave, actually she just wanted to catch his attention. She was also a loner, so she understood what he was feeling, but it's not good to kick off people like that. After a while, you may realize that you need a friend, or at least someone to talk to, because loneliness can slowly make you insane. "It's fine! Glad you recognize what you were doing." Astrid replied, totally sincere. She walked back to the spot she had laft, and this time she sat down by his side on the soft grass, determined not to leave him alone.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/29/2013, 10:02 am

Austin felt dooped by her after she responded to his apology like that. "You're a persistent one..Astrid." He said to her as he took a seat where he was a moment before. Something about this girl was different, and Austin felt both compelled to figure it out and put off from the thought. 'First time for that contradiction...' He thought
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/29/2013, 5:16 pm

Aang walked in.

OOC: This rp includes:
    one lining

-scream is heard in distance-
    c;
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/29/2013, 5:17 pm

ooc; let's do dis

bic;
      Juan walked along.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/29/2013, 5:23 pm

Aang saw a kid. "Hi."
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/29/2013, 5:27 pm

He saw some random kid. "Hello."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/29/2013, 5:33 pm

Aang leaned against a tree. "What's your name?"
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/29/2013, 5:34 pm

He sniffed. "Antonio. You?"
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/29/2013, 5:36 pm

"Aang."
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/29/2013, 5:37 pm

He nodded.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/29/2013, 5:38 pm

Aang yawned. "How old are you?"
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/29/2013, 5:43 pm

Juan shrugged. "I dunno. Thirteen."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/29/2013, 5:45 pm

Aang nodded. "Same."
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/29/2013, 6:38 pm

Dexter wrote:Austin felt dooped by her after she responded to his apology like that. "You're a persistent one..Astrid." He said to her as he took a seat where he was a moment before. Something about this girl was different, and Austin felt both compelled to figure it out and put off from the thought. 'First time for that contradiction...' He thought

OOC: Flooders! If you want to one-line, you should make a topic for yourselves.

Astrid smirked at his comment. If that was a compliment, she was flattered. "I may be. You're not the first to say that. But don't you think this is a nice thing?" You should be persistent about being a bit more friendly, she thought. She could see how shy that guy was, but some people confuse shyness with rudeness, as she almost did. She would give him a chance, but only if he didn't kick her out again. "You like reading, right? What's your favorite genre?" There was always a way to find a new subject, even if it was dumb.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/2/2013, 11:47 am

"You'd get along with my sister more than me. She's the out going one of the two of us...only problem is that when she has something on her mind he mouth is on automatic.." He said to her before she turned the question on his favorite genre of book. "I've never been able to pick a favorite. I've read a lot of genre's and a lot of books...I can say with certainty that the one I hate is the romantic genre...I find the characters in it to be over dramatic and annoying." He explained to her as his thought crossed about the crappy books he read from the romance genre.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/2/2013, 8:34 pm

Aang got up. "This is boring." He walked out.

OOC: Sorry i have to help Belle get her posts up
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/4/2013, 7:37 pm

Astrid was serious again, speechless, since she didn't expect that boy to start wandering about his family near to an unknown. "Oh, really? I hope you like your sister after all, therefore you won't hate me." She lowered her eyes back to the book he had on his lap, with less fuss. "I'm a big fan of horror in general. I've read a lot of stuff by Stephen King. He is the King. And romance does suck, it's so overestimated. Like, Richard Sparks has more movies adaptations than Stephen King, I can't understand why."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/10/2013, 11:45 am

"There are much better author's than Stephen King for horror." He said to her. He glanced around the forest feeling a bit strange. Then he remembered that he felt strange because he didn't talk much with people. Introvertent left him as a person that doesn't make strides to be a very out-going person and that was the name reason why the only people that he talked to was family and even then it wasn't as much as it should be. He let his thoughts past and then took a breathe attempting to take a page from his sister's book. "So, who's your god parent?"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 12/10/2013, 6:05 pm

Astrid realized she was forcing the poor boy to talk louder. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so she decided she would let him take all initiatives to have a nice conversation. But as he finally asked a question by his own, Astrid's face lit up with a smile that showed her feline fangs. "Bast, the magnanimous Egyptian goddess of cats." Astrid was so proud of the mother she never met, although she wasn't one of the most important goddesses. In fact, most of the demigods she knew, probably including that kid, had never heard of Bast. It was pure ignorance, sometimes Astrid was treated like a freak for being an Egyptian demigod surrounded by Greeks. But not always. So she loved to make a fancy introduction whenever someone asked her that question. "What about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:48 am