A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Christian
Alpha Wolf
Edgar Allan Poe
nix
Alyssa
Tyrannic
Perca
11 posters

The Dark Forest

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

The Dark Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Forest

Post by Perca 8/30/2013, 8:36 pm

"No!"I snapped and rolled back to camp and away from him

Post by Guest 9/1/2013, 5:04 pm

"Why?!" He yelled, going up behind her.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/1/2013, 5:08 pm

"Because I don't want to!I wish you would just dissapear!"I yelled back at him

Post by Guest 9/1/2013, 5:09 pm

"I'm just trying to help you, Emma!" He yelled back and crossed his arms, pouting.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/1/2013, 5:11 pm

"I'm just fine on my own!I don't need nobody's help!"I screamed

Post by Guest 9/1/2013, 5:12 pm

"Fine!" Mirambo walked to a tree, standing there in the shade. "You'll just see about that."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/1/2013, 5:16 pm

"What are you talking about?!"I shouted in frustration.I so wanted to punch

Post by Guest 9/1/2013, 5:20 pm

He rolled his eyes."Im out of here!" Mirambo stormed out of the woods.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/1/2013, 5:26 pm

"Fine"I yelled back at him and rolled my wheelchair back to camp

Post by Guest 9/1/2013, 5:28 pm

Ooc:They don't see eachother for a couple of weeks and meet up somehow?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/1/2013, 5:36 pm

OOC:Sure,you make the topic though wherever you want

Post by Guest 9/1/2013, 5:50 pm

Ooc:Kk. Um her bunk?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/2/2013, 12:50 am

OOC:Sure
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Post by Tyrannic 11/8/2013, 10:53 pm

Grimm walked into the forest, it was peaceful. Grimm stopped and rest against a tree, not much was happening around him.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 11/8/2013, 10:57 pm

Riley trudged along the muddy trail in her purple Toms. She wasn't usually seen in the forest, she didn't like getting dirty. But she was mean in fight. She walked along the path hoping not to run into anybody.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 11/8/2013, 11:00 pm

Dark brows knitted upwards into that of sheepishness, as she accidentally stumbled on a root. A small chuckle escaped her aperture; pallid lids closing as she nervously hummed to herself. It was far too dark, and it felt rather dangerous to be wandering around here...yet she heard so much about the forest overrun with strange creatures.

Slender fingers wrapped around the hilt of her worn dagger in caution of any monster that may take her for surprise. Instead, to Astrid's mild surprise, it was another male---wandering about just like her.

"Hello...?" The ravenette asked unsurely, her pallid visage scrunching up into that of uncertainty.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Post by Tyrannic 11/8/2013, 11:06 pm

Grimm turned to the girl who had spoken, "Hello," He greeted, Grimm hadn't expected to see anyone in the forest but he didn't mind. Grimm held his hand out, "My name is Grimmvosky Kozlow, and you?"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/25/2013, 7:10 pm

Astrid wandered in with her bow in position, her feline green eyes attentive to whatever was moving. She walked into a particular dark region of the forest, in which she had never entered before. Actually, that was the first time she ventured into that place. The more experinced demigods told her it was an awful idea to got out for a hunting in a location infested by monsters, but of course she wouldn't listen. Her delicate silver arrows could perfectly hit a drachnea in the eye, just like she aimed at a tiny white bunny that was crossing way. Immersed in concentration, she searched for the perfect angle to hit the small creature, and anyone who came up behind her in that moment would pass unnoticed.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/26/2013, 10:37 am

Austin sat in the forest floor, a book in hand, his mind wrapped up in it. It was a nice day and he had an off from the normal stuff of camp so he spent it here in the darker areas of the forest where he couldn't be bothered. He turned the page then looked up, thinking he heard a rustle in the woods, but otherwise paid no mind. He glanced over at a bunny that had come out into the open but shrugged off the appearance of the creature. It wasn't bothering Austin so why should he pay mind to it.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/26/2013, 11:18 am

The peace that reigned in that clearing was suddenly interrupted by the buzzing of an arrow. The poor rabbit was hit on the head and fell to the side, lifeless. It was a quick death, he didn't even saw what hit him. He didn't suffer at all, that was why Astrid saw no evil in hunting practices. She knelt before the little animal and stroked it's silky fur, imagining how beautiful would be the boots she would make from it's scalps, when she suddenly realized she wasn't alone. She lifted her head and narrowed her eyes at the guy who was enjoying his reading nearby. Astrid was sure he had no intentions of hurting her, but she was so bored that she decided to call his attention anyway. "Hey you!" She called, friendly.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/26/2013, 11:33 am

Austin glanced up from his book to the sound of someone calling him, or at least he thought it was him being called, there was no one else besides him and the girl the voice belonged to. However when he saw the dead rabbit he felt a little upset, though not much. "And what did the rabbit do to you?" He asked, though he didn't sound like he cared to know. People hunt and hunting requires killing so he didn't really expect much beyond that. He marked the page in his book and closed it, standing briefly and dusting himself off. He wore the usual orange camp half-blood shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans. Not much special about his outfit really.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/26/2013, 6:54 pm

Astrid sighed, her initial sympathy slowly fading away. How she hated those animal advocates with their idiot moralism and their naive dreams of peace between the living beings. "Nothing in fact. I just thought he was full of beauty and took it for myself with the strenght that nature gave me. In the full nature, humans are predators." She explained calmly, although she didn't think it was necessary. She pointed menacingly at the boy with the bloody tip of her arrow and then put it back. Astrid wasn't in the mood for a stupid fight because of ideals. "So, what's your name? What is a human like you doing in the middle of my hunting location?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/26/2013, 7:13 pm

Austin shrugged at her response. "Fair enough" He said, showing no care for the rabbit really. He showed no real noticed of her menacing point with the bloody arrow and listened to her question. "Not a regular human. I'm Austin Cormac, son of Epiales. And I'm here because it's a nice quite place to read...in case you want to show me the sign that says it's your place and your place alone." He challenged her calmly. He didn't have his axe with him so he was completely defenseless save his calm bluffing voice and his fist. Though he so hated to fight...it was such a waste of time if it wasn't for sparring training.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 11/26/2013, 7:23 pm

Astrid grinned from ear to ear as she noticed she was already intimidating Austin, at least that was what she thought. Some people had inferiority complex, Astrid had the exact opposite, mainly about males. Scaring him wasn't her true intention, though. It was time to make some friends before she forgot how to socialize with others from her specie. "This IS my territory, but I'm letting you in for now. Just remember, you can't complain about anything I decide to do to you." Walking closer to the boy, she raised two fingers in sign of peace, and then offered her hand for him to shake. "I'm Astrid Salister, daughter of Bast. It's actually nice to meet you. May I ask what are you reading?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/26/2013, 8:02 pm

"Like I said. Till you show me the papers saying you own this area. Your word that this is your territory means as much to me as the dirt under my foot." He told her after watching as she walked forward and introduced herself along with the question of his book. He glanced down at the novel and back up at her.

"It's The Shining by Stephen King. I've seen the movie but never read the book, so I wanted to take note of the differences while enjoying it." He told her calmly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:18 am