A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wandering the beach, all alone(Not)

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Wandering the beach, all alone(Not) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering the beach, all alone(Not)

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 5:57 pm

"Hmm cool... You got a girlfriend." Charlotte laughed. She was an expert at making people awkward. She nudged his shoulder and smirked.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Wandering the beach, all alone(Not) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering the beach, all alone(Not)

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 6:07 pm

Prehaps Bastet is some other love goddess. He thought, knowing that some pink was tinging his cheeks. Luckily, it was getting dark out, so he shouldn't be too noticeable. Maybe it would be smart to make her think that he had one, or better yet; choose not too.

"No, actually. They fight over me all they time, but I don't fancy any of those girls." He said, mentally cringing at the word "fancy". He was begining to sound like someone who flirted for a living, which he found mildly disturbing.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 6:08 pm

Charlotte held back a laugh. "Those girls?" She raise an eyebrow and shoved her hands in her pockets.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 6:12 pm

He nodded, against his better judgement. Of course, his better judgement was never any help, since it kicked in after he did something stupid. "Yep. Aphrodite girls." He said, once again not thinking. Not thinking before he spoke led to bad things, but at least he sounded confident.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 6:14 pm

Charlotte cringed. "Oh THOSE girls." Charlotte remembered the teasing she had to go through on her first day. Aphrodite girls were pretty but, they would knock you down none the less.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 6:19 pm

Ooc: As can my daughter of Hecate.

Bic:
    "Yep. Them. They're the reason I don't have a girl friend." He said, adding the last sentence for good measure.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 6:21 pm

Charlotte looked at him. "Not all girls are like them though..."
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 7:05 pm

"I'm sure your right. I have yet to meet one." Matt said, with a wistful sigh for effect.

Ooc: Sorry I left! I had to eat dinner
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 7:15 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Well in sure you'll meet one." She smiled softly.

Ooc: it's kewl
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 7:20 pm

That failed, Mr. Smooth. He thought, and rolled his eyes himself. He couldn't see her expression in the dark, but he didn't really care. He was going to actually give up, this time.

"Probably." He said, with a sigh.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 7:22 pm

Charlotte did a flip and started to walk on her hands. "Is there something your not telling me?"
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 8:00 pm

Ooc: Sorry for not replying. Once again, I have an excuse: I was typing up an essay.

Bic:
    Matt chose to ignore her question. Of course he wasn't telling her something; if you really thought about it, it was physically impossible to tell her everything. Then he decided that ignoring her question was a stupid idea.

"What do you think?" He asked calmly. This answer could mean practically anything.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 8:03 pm

"Hmmm you just seem like your hiding things." Charlotte squinted her eyes and looked up t Matt

Ooc: it's fine :D
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 8:14 pm

[color:7f3b=#ff9933 It ]"Really? I had no idea." Matt said, a bit sarcastically out of habit.

"I just don't tell people everything about me." He said, not at all sarcastically this time. Usually, he didn't bother with the nicer explaining, but evidently, he hadn't given up yet.

It honestly felt almost like a date, the two walking down the beach in the twilight. Too bad they weren't actually dating, and probably would never after this.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 8:15 pm

Charlotte flipped back on her feet and smiled softly. "You can trust me... I know your hiding something."
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 8:25 pm

Matt was debating whether he could trust her. He had quite a few options at this point. One was to trust her and tell her practically everything concerning that idiot son of Ares and his sister. He could make something up and trick her, or he could just walk away. Or none of above.

"Look, I am sure that you are trustworthy, but I don't actually know you." He said, a bit slowly. He seemed to be going for the lose-lose situation, here. At least Molly kept quiet and didn't try to ruin his life, although he had really hurt hers.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 8:29 pm

"True I respect that." Charlotte smiled. "You just look trouble and it looks like you need somebody to talk to. I know you don't know me all that well but, you can still talk to me if you want. " Charlotte shrugged. She felt bad that something was troubling him.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 8:48 pm

Matt felt bad that it was not in his nature to trust. If he could, what would end up happening is that they'd talk, and he'd get through and make up with Molly and there would be happiness. Unfortunately, he was not going to let this reality come because he was still mad.

"I just am not a trusting person." He said, most likely forgoing the lovely future for a miserable one. It would not help him if she left in disgust, which seemed very likely.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 8:50 pm

Charlotte shrugged. "I understand. I use to be the same way."
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 8:53 pm

This was not how it was supposed to go. She was being understanding, which was something that nobody bothered to be to him, except his sister. And now, not even her.

He nodded slightly, and looked out towards the fading sunset. It was gorgeous, in a way, but all it really did was make him sad. And right after he was depressed,he got angry.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 8:55 pm

Charlotte looked at the sunset. "Beautiful isn't it?"
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 9:05 pm

"Yep." Matt said, without really noticing the said beautiful sunset. He was remebering his childhood, and that it always a nostolagic thing to do.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 9:07 pm

Charlotte looked down at the water she cringed. She turned away quickly and closed her eyes. "No no no..."
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 9:11 pm

That was not a usual response. He turned and gave her a confused glance, then followed her gazed. Towards the water.

"What's wrong?" He asked, not taking his eyes off of the water. He was sure that some tentacled beast would pop out of the shimmering water and try to kill them.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 9:14 pm

"Nothing..." Charlotte shivered an fell to her knees going through a flashback. "No!" She closed her eyes tight a the memories of her drowning filled her mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:45 pm