A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wandering the beach, all alone(Not)

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Wandering the beach, all alone(Not) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering the beach, all alone(Not)

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 9:18 pm

Matt was getting entirely worried. Clearly, there was something wrong, although it wasn't some beach-monster. "Charlotte!" He said, feeling completely useless and knelt beside her. He was going to make sure that she didn't die from whatever was going on.

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Wandering the beach, all alone(Not) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering the beach, all alone(Not)

Post by kaitycat4 11/30/2013, 9:20 pm

Charlotte held her breath thinking she was underwater. Tears rolled down her face as she felt her muscles weaken.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/30/2013, 9:46 pm

Matt noticed with some alarm that she wasn't breathing. He had no clue what to do, being the kind of person who went splat! Under any sort of major pressure. He was aware the she was having a flashback of some sort, and evidently had stopped breathing.

"Charlotte? Can you hear me? Please, don't die!" He put a hand on her arm, and hoped that somehow, she'd wake up. "Just breathe."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 12:03 am

A faint voice broke though. Just breath she repeated this in her head over and over again. "Just...breath." She began to breath faintly. "Just breath." The flashback disappeared as Charlotte opened her eyes slowly.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 9:50 am

Matt felt relieved when she appeared to snap out of her .... whatever just happened. He didn't say a word, sensing that it would be a bit stupid to question her about her randomly collapsing in practically dying.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 12:09 pm

Charlotte quickly stood up. "I should go."she wiped the hot tears from her cold skin and started to walk away. You knew it Charlotte you knew you couldn't control your fear but, you decided to try anyway. Now you look like a freak.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 4:30 pm

Matt knelt there stupidly for a few minutes, and then leapt up. He really had no clue of what to do in situations like these; the only other time even remotely like this she had gone off happy was that other kid. Matt was nit good at cheering people up under any circumstance, and now was no exception.

He thought about dramatically running after her, and started to do so. For some reason, he was especially clumsy today.

"Char- oof!" He said, tripping again as he attempted to run.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 4:40 pm

Charlotte peered over at Matt his head once again in the sand. "You okay?" She faced him and wiped her eyes.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:03 pm

His trip was surprisingly successful, at least in stopping her for a little. And making him look like an idiot. Somehow, Charlotte seemed more human after her weird episode. If Matt had experienced a traumatic event, he would definitely trust her.

Unfortunately, he had not. His issue was that he totally brought it on himself.

"Yep." He said, pulling himself up off the sand. Now he looked like some sand monster.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:05 pm

Charlotte cracked a small smile and walked over to him. "You think I'm a freak now huh?" She asked softly while dusting the sand off of his shirt.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:11 pm

Matt honestly didn't. He really was not that judgemental, and he felt pretty much like a freak in his own special way.

"Of course not. For all I know, most demigods do that." He said, helping her out with the brushing of the sand.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:12 pm

Charlotte smiled and brushed off some sand on his cheek. "I thought I could handle it...guess not." Charlotte looked down avoiding eye contact.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:16 pm

"Don't worry about that." He said, in the tone he used to use with Molly whenever she got upset. "Barely anyone can control themselves properly." He said, refering slightly to himself.

Ooc: Meh, too lazy to do the colors.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:18 pm

Charlotte smiled. "True." She looked at him an smiled. "You know...your really sweet."

Ooc: story of my life :3
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:21 pm

OOC: Yep. IT's so annoying.

Bic:
    Matt actually laughed at that. " That is not what most people say about me." He said, almost grimly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:23 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "Why would they say anything else?"
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:27 pm

Oh snap. She got you there. "I just... am not sweet. I don't act the nicest on most first impressions." He said, knowing deep inside that it was going to end badly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:28 pm

Charlotte knew something was up and she looked over him. "What did you do?"
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:32 pm

"Did I have to do something?" Matt retorted, mentally hitting his head against the mental wall that made him so stupid. He had blown it.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:34 pm

"Well usually you have to do something wrong for people to say things about you." Charlotte backed away a couple of steps and crossed her arms.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:36 pm

"Unless it's the Aphrodites spreading rumours." Matt responded. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:38 pm

Charlotte scrunched up her nose. "Something fishy is going on here."
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:46 pm

Matt decided to not say anything. Now his better judgement, if embodied, it would be dancing around saying 'I told ya so!'
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/1/2013, 5:48 pm

Charlottes eyes glowed green. "Your not talking huh? So your guilty of something."
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/1/2013, 5:52 pm

Now here eyes were glowing greeen, which was entirely creepy. He was thinking of telling her so, but she probably wasn't going to care. "If I say anything, you're going to think that I am guilty of something. If I don't same result. It's logically a lose-lose situation, so I will not take the effort to speak." He said, proud of his reasong but creeped out by her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:34 am