A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Aya Rouchefort (First character) [I THINK ready for approval]

HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2013-12-27

Aya Rouchefort (First character) [I THINK ready for approval] Empty Aya Rouchefort (First character) [I THINK ready for approval]

Post by HorrorRPGamer 1/29/2014, 8:47 am

Spoiler:
    Name: Aya Rouchefort
    Eyes: Her eyes are hazel
    Hair: Her hair is brown and curly
    Height: 5'0
    Body Type: Hourglass
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty
    Mortal Parent: Romain Rouchefort, a wealthy business man, also an owner of a bank company. After Aphrodite left Romain, he then remarried by Aya's stepmother, Weiss Froyd
    Country of Origin: France
    Pets: Her pet rabbit, Snowball. Snowball is a 6 months old rabbit with white fur
    Talents: She's good at acting and singing. She's also good at gymnastics
    Weapon**: 46 inch Katana made of Celestial Bronze and. Her Katana is medium-length. She also have a 6 inch dagger made of Celestial bronze
    Personality: Aya is a silent type of girl and mysterious. Sometimes she get to talk so fast due that Aya is easily nervous. She has a cold personality at first. Aya is also very sensitive. Although, she can be nice and gentle.
    Flaws: She has a flaw of Vanity, as usual for Aphrodite children. She might talk very fast when she gets nervous. She can be feisty to other people, she doesn't wanna trust anyone
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She has an ability of: Amokinesis, she can only do this to four people in a day and it last an hour. Although, if a person is madly in love with someone else, she would make it illusion of love as if that person is attracted to her. She can only do this at two person at a time every six hours, which make it four times a day. She can only reach this power at most 10 feet away from Aya
    Life Before CHB*: Aya Roucherfort lives in a wealthy family with her dad and her stepmother. They moved to Tokyo after she was born. During her childhood, she's a bit anti-social type. She grew up there, but causing troubles at her prestigious school for the "trouble" and sent to 3 schools in a row but she was able to make a lot of friends. When she was 13, they moved to California and attended an another prestigious school for the "troubled" kids. When she turned 14, she was attacked by a Hellhound but she manages to run away from it then a Satyr found her, running. They were able to make it to camp for a week
    RP Example*: As I walk in the Aphrodite cabin, I observed the cabin looked like... a barbie house, literally. I walked around a cabin to find a lower bunk and finally found one. I toss my backpack on the bed and sighed. I glance around and sank down on the bed. Something on my mind keep bugging me but instead I dig in my backpack and took out my sketchpad, I started drawing from what came to my mind first
    Any notes about your characters: Face claimed by Crystal Reed

Last edited by HorrorRPGamer on 3/4/2014, 6:06 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : As the commenter said, I have to add the length of the weapon and change the mortal parent's name. I also have to add the RP example and her flaws. I also have to add details to her pet)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Aya Rouchefort (First character) [I THINK ready for approval] Empty Re: Aya Rouchefort (First character) [I THINK ready for approval]

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2014, 9:03 am

I know this is still WIP but I'm already jumping in if it doesn't bother you :)

I wouldn't allow amber/yellow eyes as a natural eye color, I advise you to change that, if it's okay.

A highlight of white? What do you mean?

[James is not a very French name ^^]

You should precise age and color of her rabbit.

Also, how long is her katana?

Add more flaws, you need to have at least three of them. Also, for hybris, are you sure you mean that or do you mean vanity? Vanity is the usual Aphrodite cabin fatal flaw.

Nice form though, I'm impatient to see it completed!
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Aya Rouchefort (First character) [I THINK ready for approval] Empty Re: Aya Rouchefort (First character) [I THINK ready for approval]

Post by HorrorRPGamer 1/30/2014, 7:00 am

Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2014, 8:36 am

How many inches is 'medium-length'?

Charmspeak is not allowed, I'm sorry. It is deemed to over-powered on this site.

HorrorRPGamer wrote:she was attacked by a minotaur

There is only one Minotaur, please change that. (It's as if you said she was attacked by a Circe.)

How did she fight the Minotaur off?

How did she find Camp Half-Blood? It's quite a way from California to Long Island. Did a satyr find her?

HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 1/30/2014, 11:55 pm

Edited
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 1/31/2014, 1:05 am

Again, define "medium-length".

How are "French" and "Beauty" powers?

Go into specifics for the Amokinesis. What can she do specifically? How many times a day? How long does it last? That sort of thing.

Circe is not a monster. She is actually a minor goddess, known for transforming her enemies into pigs. She wouldn't have attacked Aya out of the blue.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/24/2014, 7:17 pm

Edited. Sorry it took a long time, I was too busy at school
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 2/24/2014, 7:36 pm

How long does her power last, and generally how strong is it? How far could she be at most from her victim in order to use this power on him/her?

Describe her life a bit more. What kind of monster attacked her in her LBCHB, and how did she manage to kill it? How did the satyr find her?
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/24/2014, 8:35 pm

Edited
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 2/25/2014, 10:27 pm

You didn't answer all of Kenny's questions concerning her powers.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/26/2014, 4:53 am

Actually I kinda did
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/26/2014, 3:43 pm

No, you didn't. You didn't answer my distance question, nor did you tell us how strong the power is. Also, you'll need to specify what a "few hours" mean.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 4:09 am

Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2014, 5:10 am

What is amokinesis?
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 6:28 am

Amokinesis is a power from Aphrodite which is an ability to control emotion of love or desire
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2014, 6:51 am

Um. I'm kind of hesitant about that power. I mean, if the person loves madly somebody else, would it still work? Would it be an illusion of love, or actual love?
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 7:28 am

I think it depends, hold on I'm researching
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 8:47 am

Unfortunately, I found no information about that. Sorry
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 10:04 am

I edited some information
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/28/2014, 10:26 am

Please don't double-post.

I'd rather have it being the illusion of a crush, to be honest. Also, what you added in the powers, the last sentence, is no power.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 10:39 am

Edited. One question, about the Amokinesis, do I have to give information about illusion of love?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 2/28/2014, 5:30 pm

I'd say yes; it's helpful.
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 7:49 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/28/2014, 10:43 pm

Kendall wrote:How far could she be at most from her victim in order to use this power on him/her?

Still need to answer this.

Also, how strong would the illusion be -- would they feel like they had a crush on this person, or...?
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female

Post by HorrorRPGamer 2/28/2014, 11:07 pm

Could you explain about the question? Also, edited

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 8:04 pm