A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

I write sins not tragedies

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

I write sins not tragedies  Empty I write sins not tragedies

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/22/2014, 8:46 pm

SEBASTIAN DAVIS
    son of dionysus

Sebastian Davis stared blankly at the blue lake water. His day hadn't been so bad. His life had usually sucked. His mom had disappeared when he was young enough to not remember her. All he remembered  was her blue eyes.  'You have her eyes' everyone had said. he looked down at his light blue shirt and dark jeans. He smiled just a little bit and waited....and waited.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

I write sins not tragedies  Empty Re: I write sins not tragedies

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/22/2014, 9:14 pm

Aarya walked out to the lake. She had had a terrible day, and was pretty sure half the camp hated her now. Her biggest dream. She eventually found some guy that was sitting by the lake and decided to stand where she was and watch him inconspicuously. She liked to see what other people did when they were alone. It was usually interesting, or a little scary. She sat down in the dirt and rested her elbows on her knees, her head in her hands. Taking a deep breath, she sat there, waiting for something interesting to happen.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 2/22/2014, 9:26 pm

Brastus was swimming on the lake, well technically he was underneath the water. He was seeing the depressed guy with the blue shirt look over at the water and he decided to prank him. He used his strong legs and arms and sprung up with incredible speed. Then he leaped out of the water right in front of the depressed guy and almost gave him a heart attack. "Surprise idiot!" Shouted Brastus as he did a flip through the air and landed on the ground with a heavy thud. He was shirtless and covered with droplets of water, but after shaking himself like a dog, he got rid of most of the droplets and pushed his black hair backwards. As usual, he had a huge cocky grin plastered on his face.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/22/2014, 9:58 pm

SEBASTIAN DAVIS
    son of dionysus

Sebastian screamed like a girl and yelled "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" he yelled as loud as he could "GOD DAMN YOU!" He stood up and ran backwards "What the hell did I do?" Sebastian yelled at Brastus loudly. He ran back too far and tripped over Aarya's leg. He fell down and smiled flirtingly "I'm Sebastian." He said wiping the dirt of his eyes.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/22/2014, 10:42 pm

Aarya already hated the guy in the water, but the guy that had just tripped over her seemed nice, hopefully. She was a little startled, but didn't let that keep her from rolling her eyes at Sebastians flirty smile. "Hi, I'm.. Well, that isn't your business, is it?" She said, not wanting the other kid to address her in any way. She gave a sarcastic smile and stood up, looking down at Sebastian. Okay, the only people she had ever hung out with were guys, not that she disliked that, but she did. She gestured toward the idiot in the water. "do you know him?" She asked Sebastian.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/22/2014, 11:17 pm

SEBASTIAN DAVIS
    son of dionysus

"Nah. I don't talk to people like him. I don't really talk much either. I guess it isn't my business but, it could be. I know every girl's name except yours. I have every girl's cabin number except yours. Respect." He said while holding out his hand for Aarys to shake and smiled.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/23/2014, 3:04 pm

"I'd like to keep it that way." Aarya said, wondering why he would even want her name or cabin number. It just seemed stalker-ish to her. She shook his hand abruptly, not saying a word. Like she was going to tell him her name now... Yeah right. Rolling her eyes... again... Aarya tapped the hilt of her sword that rested at her side. She wondered when the other guy was going to say anything... anything at all.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/23/2014, 4:01 pm

SEBASTIAN DAVIS
    son of dionysus

Sebastian smiled and shrugged "I guess I am being pretty creepy." He laughed and the grip was held for a minute but Sebastian quickly let go "Nope. You like Etso even though she doesn't like you. Etso is the only one you like. This girl and I can be friends but not ANY more than that. Friends at most." he muttered "So, where are you from?" He asked trying to quickly change the subject "I'm from London. I don't remember my mum. She left when I was real little. That's what I was told, at least. I can remember her eyes but, that's it. I always liked the idea of being in charge of my future. Until it started actually happening. Your turn." He said looking down while talking about him self.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/23/2014, 6:23 pm

Brastus, rather rudely, stomped his way across the two flirtatious teens and loudly made his presence known by gracefully jumping over them and landing with a powerful squat. Normally, this would amass quite the applause, but he just wanted to show off. "Greeting to the two idjits here. Hmm, seems like the mister here wants to have a private encounter with the miss, and I don mean a walk or a chat, bu thy the act of thrusting the second brain of us men! I bet he just wants to pin ya against the wall like a portrait!" Brazenly remarked Brastus who laughed loudly at his sentence and proceeded to put on a black v-neck shirt and his black custom jacket over his chiseled chest.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/23/2014, 6:48 pm

Aarya inhaled hard, gripping the hilt of her sword instead of playing with it. She gave to idiot a look of disgust. Bet I'm smarter than you... She thought, rolling her eyes at both the boys. She had never, never been with such a rood or flirtatious group.
    Her dark eyes scanned the jerky ones face, looking for any clues of weakness. He was cocky and self-centered, so if she were to brag he would probably have counter statements. Him jumping over them was bragging. She knew that, it only amused her. Not to the point of her sword at his throat yet, but if he talked much more they would get there.
    Aarya then looked to her surroundings. The positioning of the sun didn't allow many shadows or shade, same. "What in living hell are you?" She asked the jerk, loosening the grip on her sword barely.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/23/2014, 7:02 pm

" style="width: 398px; border: 2px solid #243E72">
    SEBASTIAN DAVIS
    son of dionysus

Sebastian laughed as the boy came over and started acting cool. He had known what to do in these situations because of Derek. "I've heard worse insults from my turtle. I bet on the inside you're shivering because you know I will hurt you." Sebastian said, seeing Aarya grab her sword and he grabbed his. He slipped it out quietly and tapped Aarya's arm.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/23/2014, 7:08 pm

Brastus laughed loudly. He enjoyed the rhetorical question. He could potentially ask her, but he though it was beneath himself to do so. He kept his arrogant face still and kept his air of confidence. "I am a harbinger of both destruction and fun. I am, of course, a demigod, idiot. However, one could argue that compared to such a lot of weaklings, i would be considered almost a true god instead of a demigod. I am the progeny of war and the one who shall be his ultimate murderer. I have many names and I speak many tongues, but for now, address me as Brastus Caesar Decimus, rightful heir of Ares and a man of great power and wealth." finished Brastus as he made a dramatic bow and looked ever so smugly at the two.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/23/2014, 7:38 pm

Aarya couldn't help laughing at his answer. "Yeah, your a god, and I am Jesus." She retorted with a smile. She could be very sarcastic at times. Her humor was dark. She shook her head slightly when Sebastian tapped her arm, telling him to wait. They didn't need to charge on this guy yet. But, when they did, Aarya wanted to be the one threatening to slit his throat, as happy as that sounded, it wasn't that time yet. "Man of great power of wealth..." Aarya muttered, laughing at that. Power usually didn't rest in Ares' hands. He was a soldier. If he meant man power, then maybe. But Ares was never in charge. Power of that sort rested in the hands of Zeus or Athena, or any god with a brain, really. So, not Zeus.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/24/2014, 5:25 pm

He felt disrespected, but when he thought about it, talking back to these idiots wasn't worth the wait. With a click of his tongue, he turned his face sideways and dug his hand into his trousers' pockets. Brastus sure didn't need to get talked back by a smug bacteria who suddenly got a attitude. He started to walk away but before he left he opened his mouth and said:

" Whatever, I don't have time to talk back to some snappy old-maid who disregards other's respect. As for the sniveling and shivering idiot that somehow is called a boy, grow a pair will ya." Before he left, he grabbed his jacket, put it on and proceeded to walk away after flipping off both of them.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/24/2014, 6:12 pm

SEBASTIAN DAVIS
    son of dionysus

Sebastian got mad right then and there. He whispered into Aarya's ear "I do know that you deserve better than this." And with that, Sebastian stood up and ran straight towards Brastus as fast as he could.

He ran and jumped over a few logs with no trouble and attempted to jump onto Brastus but missed by a few centimeters. He managed to catch up to Brastus and tackle him, putting his sword to Brastus's throat "What the hell did you just say to me? And more importantly, what did you just say to her?" He said in a commanding voice. "You know what I consider that girl right now? I consider her as a friend! No one messes with my friend. So, if you want to live, I would shut your cocky ass mouth."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/24/2014, 6:23 pm

Brastus smirked noticeably and snapped his fingers from his free hand. Upon a sudden, Brastus gained a large and threatening spear from his freed hand and aimed it towards the back of the one pinning him down. He smirked at the guy and looked ever so confident. "Naïve kid. You are a hundred years too weak to put a blade at my neck. Now calculate the situation. Right now I got a spear aimed at your back. If you dare to move an inch my weapon will skewer you like a meat of meat. Do admit your own, ineptitude as a warrior and lay down your pathetic sword, boy." Said Brastus who still had his mockish face and his infuriating smile.

Last edited by Brastus on 2/24/2014, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/24/2014, 6:28 pm

Aarya was mad at both of the boys, because fighting was what she wanted to be doing. She let out a smile and ran after Sebastian. Unsheathing sword, she kicked Sebastian out of her way, and out of the way of the spear... sort of and leveled her sword at Brastus' chest. Oh what fun she was having. "You talk of respect. You want me to respect you when you walk around bragging and calling yourself a god. You don't respect me, or my friend here. After all, I am a lady." Aarya didn't have to try to sound offended. She was so offended, that she accidentally said that whole thing in her true country accent that she tried so hard to conceal... oops.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on 2/24/2014, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 2/24/2014, 7:29 pm

ooc: Well I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you, Brastus, didn't have permission to do that. You're not allowed to power-play; you are not allowed to hit LW's character around like that and basically control his reactions. You must give her character room/time to respond in her next post.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/24/2014, 7:51 pm

me sorry :( This is technically the first time I do fight in an RP, so please bear with me...
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/1/2014, 8:59 pm

SEBASTIAN DAVIS
    son of dionysus

Sebastian looked up and smiled at Aarya "Your turn" He said backing off the son of Ares. He patted her on the back but realized that wasnt the thing to do. He smiled and watched, waiting for her to make her move on this Brastus fellow. He knew she would probably hurt him but so would Sebastian. He like that type of girl but, he knew Aarya just got out of a relationship and she didn't need the stress. Plus, he had huge feelings for Etso. HUGE feelings.

OOC: NEW FC TIIIME
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/1/2014, 9:13 pm

Aarya flinched when he patted her back, and almost turned her sword on him out of reflex. Aarya didn't charge Brastus, but just stood with her sword level at his chest and her dark eyes trained on his eyes. "For such a pretty boy, you disgust me." She said casually, trying to be 'conversational'. "You know, I kind of wish we could be friends." Her voice held a sarcastic tone that was not at all sincere. It was the tone she usually took when she didn't wan't to attack, but also refused to withdraw.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/2/2014, 4:00 pm

Brastus smuggly glared at the pair and smirked. It made him sick watching these two using the word friendship for a synonym for love. He thought that if you wanted to date someone you should just have the guts to say it without caring what happened, like the worst that could happen is them saying no.

"Hey, lovebirds, are you gonna fre@king mate already or are ya two gonna stop making me fur#ing barf. I mean this is just disgusting, just kiss and get over with it will ya!" Said the overly blunt guy who was sure he wanted to make the other two get mad at him.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/2/2014, 4:09 pm

Aarya rolled her eyes at Brastus. She knew that guys were stupid, but she didn't know they were that stupid. She was always told to use her gender against others, but she wasn't fighting Sebastian. Oh, well. Soon, Aarya realized Brastus was trying to get her to loose her temper, which shouldn't be that hard. She did have a short temper, after all. She looked over to Sebastian, and realized she found no attraction to him what so ever. Isn't that nice? Yes, yes it is. She was a nice person like that.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 3:43 pm

Seeing his attempts to set off a fight ended in vain, the guy with black hair turned around and started to walk away grumbling to himself on how he detested seeing two star-crossed lovers hopelessly rush to each other like they did. He had no need to see them rub faces with each other and star calling one another terms of endearment, so the uncomfortable male trekked out of the scene and left the two behind him.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/6/2014, 8:45 pm

Sebastian sneered and got up the courage (finally) to ask someone if they'd want to be friends "So, uh, would you like to go on a trip this summer? Like, after school or something?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:37 am