A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

I write sins not tragedies

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

I write sins not tragedies  - Page 3 Empty Re: I write sins not tragedies

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/5/2014, 12:51 am

Sebastian almost did something until Nick did. "Aarya!" he yelled but it sounded like he was speaking angrily. Nick ran as fast as he could, kneeling down. He dug into his pocket, taking out the last ambrosia square "Aarya, i'm not letting you get hurt. I'll be fine. You need to go before- before they come." But who were they "They?" Sebastian interrupted "The people that are going to kill me." Nick didn't want Aarya to hurt so he stuffed the square in her mouth before falling to the ground himself "Don't worry. I promise i'll-i'll come back as someone new. Someone who makes better  choices than what I have. I still love you, Aarya. As more than friends. But I accept your choices and i'm not going to show all the signs of 'TAKE ME BACK WILL YA?' to you. Forever." Sebastian thought that 'Forever' was their word. You see, each couple has a word that they always say to each other. Nick and Aarya's was 'forever' as far as Sebastian saw it to be.

After Nick stuck the ambrosia square into his mouth, he whispered into Sebastian's ear "Please put me out of my misery." Sebastian shook his head "Nick, I-I can't. I can't kill you, man. You've always been there and I can't kill you." and tears streamed down Nick's face "Please. Please Sebastian. Please. I'm begging you to kill me." Sebastian closed his eyes "H-how?" Nick let go "Let me bleed out on my own. It shouldn't be long now. It should be- should be- sh-sh-" Nick fell to the ground, letting out a last breath "I'll be back. Don't do anything stupid." he said right before he died.

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/7/2014, 7:03 am

Aarya had now witnessed the same ex-boyfriend die twice, bt she was barely conscious enough to even take into account that he was dead. She did notice, though, and immediately begain flailing on the ground when he told Sebastian to kill him. When the boy. was finally dead, she had tears streaming down her face. "I w-wouldn't count on it, Nick." She muttered when he had said his last words. She crawled up to the dead boys body, pressing the palms of her hands against his cold cheeks. His eyes stared blankly at her. Her worst nightmare had played out before her 3 times in her life, and every single time it was someone that she loved getting killed.

It took every single inch of her willpower to stand. She had closed the boys eyes and was now trying not to collapse under the weight of her own body. She wanted to die. Wh. did all the people she loved have to die? Of course as soon as she began lovin people, as soon as they became important to her, they had been killed. Every single person. She could no longer fight the depression she had suffered for 11 years of her life. She had to go. "Sebastian? Will you take him back to camp....I-I don't think I'm going to be going back."
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/17/2014, 2:19 am

"H-He promised he was going to come back." Sebastian kneeled kneeled down next to Aarya. "Why else would he come back but for you?" Sebastian looked Aarya in the eyes "You know, Nick would always talk about how you two met and how his crush had grown over the years. I now see why." Sebastian paused "Not like i'm into you. Like- uh- I dunno what I mean." Sebastian stuttered out. "Look, Nick came back once for you and is going to again. Why would you want to miss that opportunity? I mean, I get you've watched him die twice but if somebody came back from the dead for me, why would I just leave before they came back? What- what if you stayed for...for two months and if Nick didn't come," Sebastian shrugged "then you can leave. Right now i've made a friend and that never happens. When I make friends, that means I genuinely care about them. Aarya, i'm not leaving this spot until you come back to camp with me. Now, are you coming or not?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/17/2014, 5:02 pm

Aarya looked up at Sebastian. She cared about him too, as much as she hated to admit it, and didn't want to loose him. To her, the only way she wouldn't see him die was to leave him. Yeah, it makes no sense, but since when did anything in her life make sense? "Well, I can't move, so you either have to wait for me to sleep for like a bijillion hours or you drag me back to the cabins, because I'm pretty sure we are still in camp grounds." Her voice was faint. She wanted him to stay here, but she also wanted to be alone... very alone. She felt a rumble in her stomach, which was strange, for she was very used to starving herself. She muttered the word "crackers" and fell backwards in the grass, the blood of Nick staining her fingers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:42 pm