A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

I write sins not tragedies

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

I write sins not tragedies  - Page 2 Empty Re: I write sins not tragedies

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/6/2014, 10:01 pm

"I ah, I stay here year round."Aarya said, giving Sebastian a strange look. "And that's a bit of a creepy offer, bu I'm used to those by now, so what the hell, where are we going?" she mostly muttered the middle part but was fairly sure he had heard her. Last trip she took didn't end well. And she didn't really like cars, or planes, or any other form of traveling, but she kind of needed a friend, that didn't hit on her or express their love for her. Thar would hVe all been fine and dandy if she wanted it to happen, but she didn't, so it wasn't. That subject aside, she Assumed Sebestian had some sort of girl that he either liked or was dating. Aarya would go on the trip, and shadow travel the hell away if needed. Oh how wonderfully helpful her powers were.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/7/2014, 9:55 pm

Sebastian looked over "I didn't mean- I-I" he looked down and sighed heavily, knowing she would say no now. When she said yes, he looked up and smiled "To London! I dunno how we're going to get there just yet though."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/7/2014, 10:24 pm

Aarya gave him a startled look when he mentioned London. "Ah... Planes aren't really my thing..." She said. She had been really hoping for somewhere she could shadow-travel most of the way. She couldn't do that over oceans. And she had no way to escape planes if something stupid happened. "I was hoping for something more, I don't know, in this country. Like, Kansas." She had 'grown up' in Kansas, that is where her father was killed, she felt no desire to go back, but she had already said it, she just hoped he would be like 'Kansas, wtf?"
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/8/2014, 4:07 pm

Sebastian smiled "If that makes you happy not to go on a plane?" He heard her say Kansas "Uhm, Sorry, Why Kansas if you're comfortable me asking?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/9/2014, 12:36 pm

Aarya sucked air in through her teeth. "I... I just grew up there... sort of. It was just the first place to come to mind. We don't really have to...." Se paused, wondering why he would just change his mind for her like that. Other people would just shrug and tell her to get over it, or take someone else.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/15/2014, 9:36 am

Sebastian looked her in the eyes "I know what it feels like." He whispered for her to hear, still looking her in the eyes. He had no love feelings for her. He just knew what it felt like to lose a parent. "Mine is probably different though. I didn't run away. My mom did. She had me watch her leave. And, just between you and me, I met someone just like her- you sort of remind me of her. I don't know your name, your cabin, your anything. I just know that I consider you a friend."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/18/2014, 6:45 pm

Weird.... but, okay? Aarya thought, wondering why this guy was confiding in her. She shrugged. "Yeah, my name is Aarya, by the way." She said, not bothering to look at him. Her eyes were focused on the forest, the shadows that reached out to her, it seemed like they were calling her name... Impossible, they don't talk unless she is talking from them... she hoped.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/18/2014, 8:46 pm

"Beautiful name." He winked at her, a friendly way of course "Also, if I wink and act all flirty, it's just a way I am to friends...Mostly Etso." He said, muttering the last part. "Again, I'm Sebastian Davis. I'm a- a son of Dionysus. Unfortunately, my father didn't care to tell me my mother was alright so, I rarely visit him." He eyed the girl closely "Miss," he 'ehemed' if you would call it that or cleared his throat "M-Miss Aarya, Are you alright?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/18/2014, 10:12 pm

Aarya blinked, not really expecting to be called Miss... She shook her head, telling him that she didn't really want to talk."
    "My mother is Hecate." She muttered, wondering if he had actually heard her. She kept her eyes on the forest. She felt her form flicker as the shadows started to reach her. Her day had not gone well, and she wasn't trying too hard to keep herself in a solid state, but after she felt herself drift again, she started to concentrate, anchor herself to the real world.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/29/2014, 5:52 pm

Sebastian stared where Aarya was staring. Absolutely nothing there. Sebastian stared at her slightly eyeing what she was looking for. "A-Are you alright, Aarya?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/29/2014, 6:27 pm

"I-I guess." That was a lie. Aarya was anything but fine. Sebastian had no idea of her powers, he had never seen her fade, she didn't want him to. She had no idea how he would react to her powers. She didn't know him well enough. She usually used her... shadow travel to freak people out. She didn't want to loose her 'friend' to freaking him out with her powers.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/29/2014, 6:31 pm

"Uh...alright?" He closed his eyes "Nicholas." he said opening up his eyes after he said the boy's name. The thing was, Nicholas was about to be murdered and Sebastian knew about it. He opened his eyes, a gleam to the right one. He stared into her eyes, showing that he was about to tell something that wasn't going to be good between Nicholas and another camper.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/29/2014, 6:41 pm

Aarya sat straight up at the mention of her old 'boyfriend' "What?" She said, her voice like steel. Her dark eyes trained on his. "What about him?" Her eyes were like shadows, swimming with concern and possibly hatred. It was just the way Sebastian had said his name. She really did care for Nick, just not in the way he wanted her to a while back. She would be perfectly fine being his friend. She was on one knee now, ready to jump at Sebastian if he didn't answer her quickly.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/29/2014, 6:49 pm

"He-He's about to be murdered. I'm not supposed to tell anyone or else i'm next. And I know you know what to do. He wouldn't talk to anyone for 3 weeks after he found out about the murder of himself. I just- I don't know who's going to be doing the murder and I want so badly to help him." Sebastian sounded like a whining baby now but he couldn't help it. His friend was about to be murdered and Sebastian had gone through that before and didn't want to go through it another time. Etso almost died and Sebastian didn't need Nicholas dying.

"Cicero. Cicero and Nick. They may be dating. They kissed in a tree in the forest." Sebastian stopped "Not that I was there watching... Anyways, Cicero might be able to help us? I-If you want to help, of course. If not, I guess i'm riding solo."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/29/2014, 6:59 pm

Aarya almost screamed. It was good that Nick had found out that he wasn't attracted to girls after she rejected him. Good for him. He had found someone insane to date. She was happy for him. But she didn't want him dead, she wanted the opposite. She loved him like a brother.

Aarya found herself on top of Sebastian, pinning him to the ground, her sword at his throat. "Where?" She said, her voice was stiff, full of rage. "Where is he?" Her voice cracked as she raised it slightly. She had no desire to hurt Sebastian, but this was really the only way she could get anything out of him. "Tell me." Her eyes darkened with rage. She was about to run straight at a tree and find Nick no matter what it took.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/29/2014, 7:07 pm

Sebastian gulped. A sudden instinct for anyone, really. "He-I-I don't know exactly. He's not in camp and all I have is the address because they wanted-" a tear went down his face "they wanted me to kill Nick."

Sebastian pulled himself together "It might take a while to get there, though. He's in North Carolina surrounded by people- monsters. They finally caught up with Nick. He upset them when he was Charlie. He upset 150 monsters and now they're all there surrounding him, about to kill him in 58 hours. They want strife, pain, and the loneliness in Nick. They said he-he became depressed as Charlie and stopped when he- when he met you. When you guys left yesterday, he- he left camp to go wherever his mind took him. The Doctor would've done that even when he had friends. The Doctor would just leave but always come back. No matter what, he would come back."

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/29/2014, 7:32 pm

Aarya's breathing deepened. She didn't move her sword, but her body stiffened. "It won't take long, trust me. Just.. just tell me where he is. Please." Her voice showed no emotion, but her eyes was starting to tear up. She wanted to know where that boy was... Even if she couldn't save him, she wanted to be with him when he died... That was depressing to think about, not that the girl wasn't already suffering depression. "Please." She said, not really calming down at all. "You're my friend, Sebastian, I want you to know that. But so is Nick. He is like a brother to me. I need to be with him, but I can't do that when you are being a stubborn ass and won't tell me where he is."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/29/2014, 7:56 pm

"3472 St Johnson Avenue. That's all I know." Sebastian said, trying to stand up before realizing that wasn't a good thing to do.

OOC: Eep.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/29/2014, 8:02 pm

Aarya leaned to her side and slid onto the ground next to Sebastian. She was still breathing deeply. She stood up, her legs shaking, and offered a hand to Sebastian. "You coming?" She said with as much of a smile she could muster. She couldn't normally travel with two people, not without passing out afterwords, but she would force herself to just this once.

((Don't worry this is poop as well))
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/3/2014, 12:01 am

Sebastian Davis

The times we used to know

"Y-Yeah. I'm coming." Sebastian grasped her hand and helped himself up mostly to not put the weight on her. He went to put his hand in his pocket until hitting his hand on his sword, it going almost to the outside of the bone. "Ow." he muttered before rubbing it and not giving another thought. He smiled at Aarya "What do you mean 'Am I coming?' We don't have a vehicle yet."

Teddi♥
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/4/2014, 5:21 pm

Aarya rolled her eyes and gave her devilish smile. She took his arm and bounded toward the trees, with him in close tow as she dragged him with her. She ran at one of the largest trees in the forest, the shadows were cast at its base and trunk. They probably looked crazy, like they were going to smack into the tree. Aarya was a few feet away, and wasn't slowing down.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/4/2014, 7:54 pm

"Uh, we're going to travel by tree?" He asked, so very confused. He turned towards her, watching her arm for some apparent reason.

OOC: IM SO SORRY
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/4/2014, 11:47 pm

((ugh))

A hint of a smile appeared on Aaryas face as she sprinted toward the tree. When she was sure she was about to run face first into it, she calmed her mind. She let her anchor to the lighted world fade, and concentrated hard to pull Sebastian into the shadows as well. It was difficult, and already starting to give her a migraine. She was an inch from the tree, struggling to pull Sebastian into the shadows with her. When she was sure of impact, she felt herself fade. She only hoped Sebastian came with her and had not smacked headlong into the tree. If he had, oops, she was going to Nick by herself.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/5/2014, 12:07 am

Sebastian saw darkness. Did he hit the tree? No, he was in- in the shadows. They showed up in a field, Nick on the other side. He looked like he did when he was Charlie. He was his normal self. Nick was bruised and bloody. "Aarya..." he muttered "I-I can't breathe. I just-" He took a gasp of air "I just want you to know that you were my first love and I will love you no matter what. Until my last breathe today. Forever." Nick turned towards Sebastian "Remember what we talked about and," he gestured towards Aarya, a tear going down his cheek "Keep her alive. Please." Sebastian frowned and said "No. No, you're coming home. You're coming to camp." Nick shook his head and winced while doing so "No. I-I stayed for one reason and the reason's done and over with. I'm 19 in 9 months. If I have to die, I'll accept it now that I said goodbye to my first love and 2nd best friend."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 4/5/2014, 12:16 am

Aarya would have said something about Sebastian keeping her alive. She would have made a comment about how Nicks first best friend was himself. She would have run to the boy and hugged him, telling him that she did love him. She loved him like a brother. She would have yelled at the boy, force fed him ambrosia and nectar, and dragged him back to camp. She would have done all of that... if she wasn't lying on the ground, barely holding on to consciousness. She had never traveled this far, especially not with another person. She had actually never traveled at all with another person. That had taken a lot out of her. So no, she didn't do any of those things. She wanted to with all her heart go tell the boy he was like a brother to her. But when she tried all that came out was something really intelligent like "uraaagh pain!" She reached out desperately and grasped Sebastian's ankle, looking up at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:56 pm