A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

This Side of Paradise

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

This Side of Paradise Empty This Side of Paradise

Post by Steve Rogers 3/12/2014, 12:16 am

Kat Crystaline was in an oddly sort of melancholy mood. It had been a bad day and everything just felt so wrong. Kat didn't like feeling melancholy, which is why he went to the beach in the first place. The beach always made her feel better. Her dad was the Sea God, after all. She sat on the sandy beach and carefully took her shoes and socks off. Then, after rolling up her jeans, she wades into the water, about knee-deep. She closed her eyes and let the wind ruffle her hair. She smiled, suddenly overcome with a feeling of joy. She was home.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

This Side of Paradise Empty Re: This Side of Paradise

Post by Brastus 3/12/2014, 1:36 am

Water, the most powerful enemy Brastus ever met had decided to take the shape of a beach complete with with a warm and comfortable sandy surface serving as the floor and the breeze of the celestial ceiling called air provided Brastus with a source of fresh air thet almost made him feel relaxed near the presence of th sea. He was rather humiliated by this fact, seeing as he was an above-average if not very powerful warrior, who had no trouble facing dangerous monsters and mighty fighters, was terribly afraid of water. This was partlially due to not knowing how to swim wnd also becouse of how hard fighting underwater was. Yet he was not going to let water beat him without a fight. For this day he wore was wearing his black swim trunks with flaming skull designs and his prized necklace. Seeing as h was going to swim, he bore no shirt and allowed his well-built and fortified chest out on display, but left a red muscleshirt on the shore.

He was mortified, yet he dipped a toe on the chilling water and, after adjusting to the temperatre and walking down a but, he reahed a point where the water reached his upper body. Yet horror struck after he finally begun to let loose and a large wave smashed against himself and the tall guy became submerged under quite a few feet of water, around some 25-30 feet of water. The shamed warrior laid motionless underneath thr water as he gave up on swimming.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/12/2014, 1:52 am

The wind ruffled through Kat's long, golden-brown hair, whispering it's sad songs in her ears. The Sea-Child closed her eyes, feeling more at peace than he had in a long, long time. She knew where she was: her exact location in latitude and longitude. She was warm and happy and safe in these waters. She could feel the fish kissing her ankles and she was happy.

Then the silver fish fled.

Kat frowned, a bit sad that her friends were gone. Sighing, she sat down in the water, hoping they might come back if she was patient. She closed her eyes, again, and felt something brush against her calf. Peering into the shallow water, she noticed a small seahorse trying to get her attention.

Kat's eyebrows creased together as she searched for the source of her sea-dwelling friend's distress. She dove under the water and peered into the murk darkness (the salt didn't dare to hurt her). They she spied it: A dark figure sinking into the depths.

A person!

Horrified, Kat propelled herself through the water, hoping to reach the drowning boy before it was too late...
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/12/2014, 2:05 am

In his mental anguish, the sinking Brastus cursed the sea and it's hatred of him. Right now he was sure he was going to die, seeing as swimming was impossible and he was already quite down on the water. He decided to pray for a happy after life and he prepared for the worst. Yet suddently, he defied the water once more and opened his blue eyes. To his relief and joy, something was headed his way, but he couldn't say if it was a person or a deadly predator. Regardles sif it was his saviour or a ferocious beast, he would not let the sea itself kill him. His eyes felt heavy though and he really wished for whatever was heading his way to either rescue him or eat him quickly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/12/2014, 2:22 am

Kat prayed to her father that she had reached the person in time. She floated next to him and linked her arms under his armpits - - he was muscular and defined. Kat felt her heart flutter for a second before quickly pushing the thought away: this was no time for that! Kat began to kick, slowly bringing the both of them to the surface.

Despite being Posiedon's daughter, Kat still sputter and gasped for air when she reached the surface: he was so heavy! All that muscle mass made him sink like a rock. "Lay of the carbs, would'ya, Meatloaf?" Kat gasped as she struggled to maintain buoyancy. After a quick breather, Kat regained her composure and began swimming to shore. She propped the boy up with his head resting on her shoulder back-stroked all the way to the sandy bank

Dragging them both up on sure, she chucked to see if he was breathing or if he'd swallowed water.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/12/2014, 2:57 am

Thank whatever celestial god or gods truly lived! He was saved! After rising from the water and labding on his back on the shore, he felt his mind come back to him and his senses recover. All the while, a girl's hand was placed on his chest, but he ignore this and instead got up after some coughs and opened his blue eyes to meet the most accurate potrayal of a hollywood stye mermaid with just amazing featres and a beauty he could only rival with only the most beautiful women he ever knew. He begun to get up from his back in an attempt to express his gratitude, but he failed due to a choke and he resorted instead to lay down on the sand.

"Thank you for not being a shark, sweetheart." said Brastus who called most girls sweetheart, darling or even babe (baby) as a force of habit. His words weren't much, but his eyes did shine with gratitude though.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/12/2014, 3:33 am

Kat pushed the kid back down. She wouldn't admit it - - this wasn't the time - - but he was [/i]really[/i] good looking. She blushed at his muscular features and push a stray strand of wet hair behind her ear. "You should rest, Meatloaf. The sea almost swallowed you whole," she said, kindly.

Kat found herself laughing at his choice of words. "Uh... Thanks?" She laughed.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/12/2014, 11:16 am

Brastus, still laying on the pleasent sand couldn't help but smile at the attractiv girl with wet brown hair and green eyes. After hearing her laughter he discovered the pleasentness of her voice and took notice of the way she worried about him.
    He also paid attention of the way she tucked her hair behind her ear. It was curious, but he felt more threatened by her than of the sea, and it was becouse he felt his cheek darken in a glancing blush and he tried to hide it. He was out of the sea, but it was still dangerous.  

"Meatloaf huh, i like it a lot, but as you can see, I do not mix with water. I guess the sea prove who was boss right?" Said Brastus with a soften look on his face while he dared to place his inquisitive fingers on her hair and ran them across the almost golden strands of hair while keeping a steady stare focused on her dazzling green eyes with his blue ones.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/13/2014, 7:11 pm

"That's because nobody can beat the sea!" Kat exclaimed confidently. She grinned down at the boy, her eyes sparkling brightly.

OOC sorry not sorry, my posts are gonna be crappy for a while but at least I posted, right?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 4:23 pm

Brastus eyed her and laughed proudly as he found her comment amusing. She was right about that, nobody can best the sea. Based on her amazing swimming abilities and her matter of speech, he guessed she was a daughter of a sea god, but which he couldn't quite pinpoint. She was cute though and so he gave her a smile after his hearty laugh and relaxed on the sand.

"Your pretty dam cute. What your name darling?" Asked Brastus as he kept combing her hair with his fingers and ended cupping her face with his rough hand.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/14/2014, 9:02 pm

Kat found herself blushing under his warm, welcoming smile. "We'll it sure isn't 'darling' or 'sweetheart'," she replied with a confident smirk. Although, inside, she was melting under his tanned body and glistening smile.

She coughed a little bit a flipped her hair back, trying to regain her normal cockiness. "Kat, though," she started. "is my real name. Kat Crystaline," her words were laced with the slightest hint of a South American accent- something she dropped when she came to America years ago. Kat was really flustered for her accent to come out, like that.

OOC I can't remember if she was from Brazil or Peru. Any preferences? I'm also planning on making a new character (hailing from Sweden) named Bengta Johnson.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 9:09 pm

Brastus laughed a bit, but it wasn't in any way meant to insult her accent or anything. He actually liked how it just came out like that all of the sudden. He tried to stand up, but he was still tired from his experience. Thus he resorted to simply smiling. Deep down he hated looking so weak and beaten. It was an insult to his pride to feel so weak. And yet, he didn't mind it that much. Her smile mad whim feel comfortable.

"Ha, an accent! Oh man, we sure got something in common now right Cat." Replied Brastus who intentionally abandoned his american accent and adopted his very heavy spanish accent so she wouldn't feel ashamed of her origins.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/14/2014, 10:39 pm

Kat frowned, raising one eyebrow. She couldn't tell if his accent was real or if he was just mocking her (despite being good at accents, evaluating them was never her strong point). She watched h for a while, but the way he smiled was just so genuine... She felt herself melting again.

But when he tried to stand, her laughter stopped. The way he wavered, she worried he might collapse. She wrapped an arm around his muscular shoulders and brought him back down to a sitting position. "Whoa, there, Meatloaf!" She exclaimed (he hadn't told her his name yet). "You were pretty owned out there. Best rest for a while, yeah?" She asked, her voice filled with more concern than she would've liked.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/14/2014, 10:55 pm

Brastus smiled at her and decided to lay down once more before trying again later on. But then, she hugged him and Brastus felt his entire body burn up. He tried to wrap his own arms around her, but he couldn't because they felt too heavy. And yet, she was just so reassuring and confident that he couldn't help but feel safe.

"Wow, I just noticed, I haven't told you my name. Well, do you want my real name or my more famous name?" Asked Brastus while still using this natural accent since he didn't want to use his american one. Right before she answered though, he groaned loudly and almost screamed but held it in as he got into a sitting position by crossing his legs and letting himself up into the sun. He now sat beside her and while he held back a scream, he still kept on smiling at her like it was nothing.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2014, 12:20 am

Kat rolled her eyes playfully at his cockiness. "Your real name, please," she said with a straight face and a playful attitude. Then he groaned a d sat up, straight like a rocket. "You doin' alright?" She asked, her eyebrows raised. "You gonna go all Hulk on me?" She asked, switching back to Standard American.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/15/2014, 12:30 am

Brastus was exhausted. With eah rewh he took, his broadh shoulders rose up and went down as he expelled air from his self. Yet he was determined to seem strong and so he regained some composure bia force of will, but his back was very heavy. By this point he could put on hos shirt, but seeing the girl enjoy his features made him think otherwise. Instead he closed the distance between the two and whispered something to her ear.

"My name is Carlos Caesar Leon, but I prefer Brastus. However, seeing as you are reasonable enough, I let you adrees me with whatever name you want. And no I wont turn into hulk, maybe Iron Man but not Hulk. Lastly, could I give you a token of gratitude for rescuing me?" Said Brastus with his spanish style accent, while he rolled his r's on purpose.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2014, 1:40 am

Kat grinned. "Brastus. I like that! But you know, I think I'm gonna have to stick with Meatloaf," she said, a mischievous smile heaving her lips. And when he mentioned Iron Man, Kat laughed out loud. "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, eh?" She laugh with the whole of her mouth.

Then she cocked her head to the side. "Gratitude, eh? What'cha got in mind?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/15/2014, 8:13 am

Brastus let some of his feelings show off and he wrapped his strong arms around her in a grateful hug. However, the towering boy lost balance and landed right on top of her, but he was able to hold back his weight so he wouldn't crush her. It was clear as day that the two did have some chemistry, and he was attracted to her greatly. But instead of creating an awkward moment, Brastus looked down at the girl beneath him and chuckled innocently.

"Whoops, guess I'm as graceful as a rock huh Kat?" Laughed Brastus as he grinned down at her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2014, 5:18 pm

Kat chuckled and patted him on the cheek. "Welp, ya tried, Meatloaf," she said, her giggles erupting into full on bouts of laughter. "Careful you don't crush me, though," she said and winked.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/15/2014, 6:55 pm

Brastus loved tge sound of her laughter and just melted to her touch. He liked her, whether it was a crush or just an innocent infatuation for a momnt, he knew he felt something special. Supporting himself with one arm and the strenght of his toes, Brastus caressed her smooth face with his hard hamds. To his touch, she felt like pure silk. He felt beaze enough and brazen enough to the put his massaging hand on the other ground for more support and he kissed her cheek for a quick second. He immediatly gained a flush face and he felt like he messed up royally.

"Im sorry." Was the only thing he said.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2014, 10:06 pm

Kat Crystaline narrowed her eyes, watching the boy with a dark gaze. Then, in pure Jackie Tyler fashion, she slapped him (lightly, mind you) on the cheek.

She stared at him for a long time, all the while her brain was screaming at her that this was a bad idea. Eh, to heck with it. Leaning forward, she gave him the quickest peck on the lips. "You missed," she said, pointing an accusing finger at him. "Don't do it again,"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/15/2014, 10:14 pm

Ah, he found what he wanted. A tough girl was all brastus ever wanted. He smiled at her like a big idiot that was quickly falling for a girl. He loved her attitude and pretty much everything he ever wanted on a woman. Still on top of her, Brastus dared to lower his lips again and this time meet hers. He pretty much kissed her like he had never kissed before, but after some time passed, he parted from her and looked at her pretty face.

"How was it the second time around?" He said still using his accent, but having a pleasent smile on his face.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/16/2014, 6:37 pm

Kat was shocked. She barely knew this big oaf! She hadn't learned his name more than five- maybe ten minutes ago! And perhaps it was her fault- she probably lead him on too far, but still! Didn't he have any common sense? It was a quick peck- nothing more than a flirtatious gesture- and here he was on top of her, pinning her beneath his weight and full on snogged her!

"Get the **** off of me!" Kat screeched, wriggling out from under his mass. "The hell do you think this is?" She riled up. "The hell do you think I am? Just some sl*tty Aphrodite Kiss-O-Gram for you to snog? Is that all I am?! God, you're such a pig- no, no. I won't blame you entirely. It's probably my fault for leading you on," Kat said.

She paced back and forth across the beach, talking to herself. "That is the last time I EVER try to flirt with ANYONE. I'll leave Penni to that lifestyle, thank you very much," she said. "I shoulda listened to my parents: 'Kat, boys'll only bring you trouble.' No boyfriend for me, thanks. I'm waiting for a madman with a box," she rambled, trying to calm her racing heart.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/16/2014, 7:21 pm

He was now devastated. Damm it all to hell was the only thing he could think of! He let his brain be clouded and it ruined something. It was noticeable he was upset about everything, including the kiss. He stood up and tried to talk to her, but the words always got caught between his teeth. He couldn't say how sorry he was and how foolish he was. Yet, he was hurt, even though he was the one who expected something from a stranger. Brastus felt horrible, but he didn't know if it was regret, or the fact that he actually though he had a chance. Yet, he would not leave after doing something so blunt and so grotesque. So he managed to gather up his muster and told her to wait up.

"Im sorry. I could not think and I was just so weak. You were so sweet and nice and beautiful. I loved your smile and laugh and I just got lost in the moment. I forgot we had just met and what seemed like a few minutes with you felt like days and nights with someone I had known for a good deal of time. Also, you are not some easy girl who I can just seduce. If that were the case, I wouldn't had kissed you. You proved to be the single greatest collection of all the things I love in a woman and I was so weak. I promise I will never do anything so idiotic again...just don't go...please..."Begged Brastus who just put out his feelings for her in the air. He was not ashamed of what he did, but of how bashful he was. Yet he clinged to the hope she would forgive him and give him a second chance.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/16/2014, 10:54 pm

Kat rubbed her nose. Despite everything sweet he had said, she still felt rather... Offended? Spiteful? Angry? "All of these things you've said. You truly mean, don't you?" Kat started. "And I supposed I should be flattered the way you've just professed your love fore me," she ran a hand through her hair. "But ya see, I'm not. Because what if I don't return those feeling' eh? What if I don't feel the same? I just met you, dammit! I shouldn't be having this conversation!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 8:02 pm