A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Morgan Landry
Alpha Wolf
jake.
nix
calvin
Lt. Chris Shay
10 posters

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits) - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/21/2014, 11:05 pm

Nathan snapped out of the drowsy spell he was put under to find the kid trying to attack Chris with another of his cheap tricks, all of a sudden another camper, probably demi-titan appeared before them. Nathan took some initiative to move in front of Chris and found himself get hit once or twice before catching on and catching the punks throws. Predictable fighters throw the same blows far too much. Nathan sighed and shoved the still hidden punk back. "Can you do everyone a favor and beat it you miserable welp.." He said calmly.

As this happened some of the others from Nathan's soon to be entourage appeared, Joel and the Cormac siblings to be specific. Alice and Sabrina continued on, keeping an even pace so that wouldn't be too tired for anything else that might go on.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits) - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 2:23 am

Arran finished in 8 minutes and 38 seconds. He panted as he watched some random kid try to beat up their instructor. He raised his eybrows, waiting for something to happen between Chris and that Bruce kid. Who did that kid think he was? He almost growled, then remembered it was not his fight to fight.

Crow finished in around 8 minutes, which he was quite happy with. He stood silently, waiting for his next order.

Elijah finished in 9 minutes, which he was not quite happy about. He shuffled around a bit, looking for Sawyer and slowly nodding to her, grinning a bit.

Last edited by PJROX1 on 4/22/2014, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2014, 6:12 am

Chiara had seen the fight and when the kid had turned invisible, she had laughed out loud.

"Haha, everybody look at that p*ssy! He's fighting in invisible mode, what is it kid, you afraid of fighting for real and getting hit? Why don't you run back into your momma's skirts, b*tch? This class obviously isn't for cowards like you."

-----

I had seen enough of the fight to just roll my eyes at the kid -- who was, sadly, my half-brother. It was known at Camp, 49% the Hecate cabin were psychopaths, and another 49% were antisocial. I belonged to the two remaining percent who didn't fit in any of those categories -- for now. Might change, but I hoped it wouldn't. I wiped the sweat from my brow with the back of my hand, then caught a glimpse of... another guy from the dream. Jesus, did all the kids I had seen exist in real life? I glanced at Joel to see if he too had seen the boy.

-----

Sawyer stopped to lean against a dummy, her large biceps coated in a film of sweat, like her burnt face. She quickly reattached her lackluster, greasy hair into a messy ponytail, before watching the scene with crossed arms. 'Dear Hephaestus' was all she could think of. Putting her hands in the pockets of her trousers, she retrieved a couple of gears, wires, nuts, bolts and metal pieces and started arranging them into a ship that started sailing up in the air for several moments before she caught it again and dismantled it.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 7:21 am

OOC: Morgan, do you mean Crow? xD

His mood had calmed slightly, but he was still angry at the upstart-kid who just attacked their instructor. He raised an eyebrow quizically to see what would happen next. He fiddled with a few small pieces of sharp glass he had found, twirling them around in his long fingers, smiling. He would hopefully craft them into something later on, but for now, he was here. He set his hand on fire, melting a shard of glass down a bit.

Last edited by PJROX1 on 4/22/2014, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/22/2014, 7:33 am

((Okay. I'm going to be very nice about this

I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO READ EVERYONE'S POST. READ ALL OF THEM CAUSE IT'S ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE KEEP POSTING WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT ANOTHER PERSON HAS ALREADY DONE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO.

There now fahking read all the posts dammit))
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/22/2014, 8:57 am

(OOC: I know you don't care but it's m'y duty to tell you to keep the caps down. However everybody, Dylan has a point. Please do read all the posts. It's only fair and polite.
    @Roxey: no I'm talking about Bruce ^^
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 9:00 am

OOC: Alright Alucard, I edited everything. Also, sorry. I read the damn posts. xD
    Morgan: Hehe, Alright ^^
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 7:47 am

Chiron trotted in, wearing a celestial bronze armor, his helmet under his arm, his bow and quiver on his back and a sword at his belt.

"Good morning, heroes," he said, and nodded at Christopher, then noticed the altercation. "What is the problem?"

OOc: now I'm going to be extra lazy because I'm on a phone, so one liners and no coloring.

Bic:
    Falko jogged into the Arena, wearing her black armor, her daggers at her belt and her shields on her arms. Her wavy dark hair was pinned up in a bun under her helmet and she was wearing grey combat fatigues. "Nephilim, daughter of Deimos," she told the instructor.

Lakisha stalked in, wearing pale ochre trekking trousers and a cotton shirt under her celestial bronze armor, carrying her shield.

Lee bounced into the Arena, her old, somewhat scratched armor strapped to her bust. Somebody had painted a yellow smiley on the back, and she was wearing brown trekking trousers with her orange camp shirt.

Maddy arrived in the Arena, her brown curly hair attached in a ponytail, her blue-brown eyes sparkling. She was wearing an armor lined with violet, and the plume of her helmet was the color of plums.

Nico exited from the shadows near the weapon lockers. His Stygian iron armor was gleaming dangerously in the sunlight and his black hair was tousled. He nodded to Chiron and looked at the recruits.

Cleo was the last one to arrive. Dressed in her fuchsia pink and pastel armor, her shield painted with a dove, she looked like the Afro-American Barbie, Warfare edition. She quickly went over to the recruits and took out her pocket mirror to apply a little powder on her face, before putting it back into her Longchamp bag which she put on a bench behind her.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/6/2014, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/3/2014, 9:58 am

Crow watched as Falko and some other girls walked into the class. He grinned, and swiftly made his way over to her. "So...you're here aswell?" He asked, still grinning.

Arran watched as more and more girls stumbled in, including this aphrodite girl, who looked like she could barely flick aside a rainworm. He grinned as he watched her powder her pretty nose. She was pretty, but honestly, which Aphrodite girl wasn't?

Elijah saw Lee walk into the class, and waved a bit, beckoning the dark-skinned girl over to him. "Hey, Lee." He said. He was standing apart from the others, so he didn't mind saying it in an louder tone. He wasn't popular anyways, he didn't mind if this got his reputation down. He would be building it up later on anyways.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 10:17 am

Falko turned to see Crow. "Who are you?" She teased him, the sun casting champagne highlights in her chocolate brown eyes. Flexing her elbows, she flipped her shields back into normal arm greaves and rearranged her bun under her helmet.

Cleopatra spotted Lakisha and froze. If Lakisha was here, it meant she and Cassie had come back from their trip.... Only a matter of time till she found out about Jackson and her. She looked at the boys around here, some were cute, some were less cute, some were scary -- like that Nico guy, or Crow, the son of Thanatos's who called himself the death king. She batted her eyelids, drawing attention on her large blue-green-ochre irises surrounded by pastel eyeliner. She stepped closer to a boy who seemed a bit older than her, perhaps seventeen. "Hi," she said, smiling prettily. "I was in a hurry, I didn't have the time to put my armor on correctly. If you could help me with those straps on the side, it would be really amazing!" (Ooc: It's Arran.)

"Lee!"
    The daughter of Hermes turned around, her reddish-brown skin gleaming up a bit in the sun.

"Look who's here!" She smirked. "The climbing master himself!" She walked over to him and tripped next to the bench the Aphrodite girl had put her expensive bag in. She was too occupied at the moment to notice anything. Lee got back up and walked over to Elijah, a vial of nail polish slipped in her pocket.

Victoria came in, wearing the grey Harvard shirt her mother Athena had given her along with a pair of white trousers scribbled with equations, formulas, theorems ans questions, and sports shoes. The only armor she had were her helmet, designed to resemble an owl, her shield and her leg pieces. Her xiphos was sheathed at her side and her dry blond hair was bound in a ponytail. Her intense grey eyes took her surroundings in, her mind immediately translating what she saw into equations, reflecting about maths, astrophysics, philosophy and geodesy in various layers of her mind at once.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/3/2014, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 5/3/2014, 11:03 am

(Sorry for the super-late post.)

Jeremy watched in shock and awe as his best friend Bruce beat up their instructor. He was paralyzed and couldn't move, with his mouth gaping open. To his surprise, Nathan stepped in front of Chris, and apparently grabbed his invisible hand. "Hey! Let go of his hand!" he yelled. To Hell with what went on before, no one laid a hand on his friend. Even if he hadn't started fighting yet. He then ran over to Nathan.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hey! Let go of his hand!" he heard someone yell from the arena. Oh Gods, it was Jeremy! He hated when someone laid his hands on his friends. "Oh, he is SO gonna kick your ass once he gets over here!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 11:08 am

"I'm sure Nathan is pretty much scared to death you wimp," Chiara sneered. "Just look at you, too much of a chicken to face your opponent! Seriously, what are you even doing here?" She mocked, a red curl escaping her helmet and falling across her freckled face. "Go back home, loser."

Ooc: have you read my last post with Chiara, Jeremy?
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/3/2014, 11:12 am

OOC: I did, but I was a little pre-occupied with what was going on before. Chiara is gonna be in this post. Being lazy because Im on my iPad so no color.

"Wow, those insults really hurt from a p*ssy like you. Not to be sexist, but you're a girl. The hell are you gonna do? Kiss and hug me to death? Um, no. I'm a p*ssy for using invisibility? You've obviously never met a son of Hecate. We can still get hurt, you dumbass. Here, I'll turn my invisibility off just for you." He then forced his invisibility off. Meanwhile, he yanked Nathan's hand off of his fist. "Now, if it's a fight you want..." he cracked his knuckles. "Then it's a fight you'll get."

Last edited by Cpl. Jeremy Summers on 5/3/2014, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 11:14 am

Chiara laughed out loud. "Oh my god, you totally offended me there d*ckhead. Look at you, you're a toothpick. Look sweetest I know you wanna seem cool and combative and stuff, but you're talking to a chick who killed monsters and demigods during the Second Titan War and who even got to drive Area's chariot. Beat that, f*ckface."

"Stop!" Chiron exclaimed, his deep authoritative voice clearly showing he would not tolerate anything else. "Bruce, calm down. Same to all of you here, you too Chiara. Killing demigods is nothing to boast about, even if you did fight well in the battles."

He looked at Christopher, then stepped further, scratching the sand with one of his hooves. "Heroes, let us begin the training. If some don't want to stay, they can go." He gratified Bruce with a hard look.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/3/2014, 11:52 am

"Good. I didn't want to fight anyone, anyway." Jeremy said. To think, he had almost gotten into a fight. Hah. N o p e.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm only stopping because Chiron says so. But we'll meet again under different circumstances someday. And the next time, I won't be so nice." he then glared at Chiara. What a b*tch, that girl. "Oh, I fought in the Second Titan War." "I drove Ares' Chariot! Ooh!" Shut up Chiara, no one gives a f*ck. He mocked. He proceeded into the Arena along with Jeremy as training began.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/3/2014, 12:12 pm

Crow grinned at Falko's little remark, and crossed his arms. "Oh, yeah. I totally don't know you either. What was the name again? Pretty Face?" He asked, still grinning mishchievously.

Elijah grinned. "Yup, the climbing master." He said, and ruffled lee's hair. "And you are? Climbing Master-ette?" He asked, still grinning like mad. "Nice to find ya' here, Climber Girl." He said.

Arran raised his eyebrows at the girl moving towards him then saying, "I was in a hurry, I didn't have the time to put my armor on correctly. If you could help me with those straps on the side, it would be really amazing!" Arran smiled politely. "Um, yeah. Sure." He said and fiddled with the armor straps until they were neat and relatively tight. "Oh, sorry, Is that too tight?" He asked, grinning a bit. She really was pretty, with those multi-coloured eyes and that beautiful slight-coco skin colour. He smiled at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 12:42 pm

"I hope we meet again so I can kick your butt back to that b*tch momma of yours."

"Hey Chiara, leave my mother alone," I stepped in.

"La ferme," she told me in French. "As for you, loser," she said, pointing her sword at him as he mocked her, "at least I have deeds to boast about. The day you will have done half as much as I did, we can strike up this conversation again. Till then you're nothing but a little whiny babe for me to wipe my shoes on."

"Now if any of you continue this, I will have Mr D punish you personally," Chiron said. "Now everybody, I want you to do one hundred press-ups. Quick."

Chiara stuck her sword in the sand and started doing press-ups but on one arm, finishing twenty before changing the arm.

"Terror Face, thank you very much," Falko said as she started her press-ups. "And what was yours? Barbie King?"

Lee smirked. "More, prankster-thief-climber master. In fact, queen of f*cking everything pretty much covers it," the Amerindian joked and went on her hands and toes for the press ups, her armor weighing her down.

"Thanks," Cleo said in her melodious voice and flashed him a dazzling smile, before hearing Chiron."¡Oh no!" She said in Spanish. "Press-ups? But my nail polish will chip off and I'll have sand on my clothes!"

"I can help you take them off then!" A guy said, raising some laughs, to what Cleopatra only sighed, and carefully went down on her manicured hands, doing two press-ups and sighing again. God this is hard, she thought.

"C'mon Cleo!" Maddy laughed, herself at twenty press-ups already, keeping a steady rhythm.

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/3/2014, 1:22 pm

Hah, push-ups? Man, Jeremy could do these with no problem. He immediately dropped to the ground, got into position, and begin going up and down. 1...2...3...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaira thought she was sh!t, didn't she? Well, not to Bruce. One handed push-ups? Pfft... Bruce could do no-handed push-ups. But he didn't want to show off. So, he did clap-ups. He got on the ground, got into position, and did push-ups, clapping every time he came up. 1. *clap*. 2. *clap*. 3. *clap*.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 1:37 pm

"Haha, you think you can do this?" Chiara mocked. "Look at this!" She pressed up with one hand and made a series of twenty Muy Thai push-ups then thirty planche push-ups. At least that was one of the good things they had taught her in the military schools: how to do multiple push-ups. Be it normal, triple clap, fingers push ups, even fingers handstand push ups, not to mention 90 degrees push-up and Aztec push ups, the hardest in Chiara's opinion. She normally managed sixty each before collapsing.

"Now if you two would stop behaving like five-years-olds," Lakisha said with authority as she finished her push-ups and stood up, "now that would be appreciated."

"She's right," Maddy said. "You're both good at push-ups, now just stop it. You're both too arrogant either way to admit the other one is better."

"Guys." Sawyer cut in, her voice deep, masculine but calm. Maddy fell silent. "Thank you." The strong Brazilian had finished her press-ups and was now swinging her large axe at a dummy.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post by Phirexas 5/3/2014, 10:30 pm

Sophie rushed into the arena only to see everyone else already starting to finish their laps."Crap." She muttered as she ran up to the guy with a mechanical arm. "I am so sorry I am late." she apologized. "I am Sophie Bergeron Daughter of Iris." Silently hoping he wouldn't yell at her she quickly added. "Sir, what would you have me do now?" she asked. "Also I am ready to accept full punishment for being late to class."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 5/4/2014, 12:32 am

((Sigh no room to respond to anything..I hate not having a computer..))

The 6 demigods that belonged to this narrator did their training in silence, Nathan rather annoyed by all the commotion that was stirred up. Nathan and Joel had a conversation to themselves about the proceedings as well as better introductions on who they were while Michelle and Alice and Austin and Sabrina talked amoung themselves about different random things.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 2:36 am

Arran wasn't much of a flirt. But he shrugged it off. He would settle for friends. But for now, the fun had only just started. He went down on one hand, and did some press-ups, panting as he got halfway through. Yeah, it wasn't particularily easy, but it wasn't extremely difficult either. He looked at the girl beside him, and he grinned at her. "C'mon. Ain't that hard." He said and carried on pushing downwards, then pushing himself upwards again.

Elijah smiled as Lee stated something like, "More, prankster-thief-climber master. In fact, queen of f*cking everything pretty much covers it." He continued smiling as he said, "Yeah, well, I'll be king." Then he blushed a bit, but shrugged it off.

"And what was yours? Barbie King?" Crow almost snorted, but he could barely contain himself. "Death King, Falko. Death King." He whispered the last part into the shell of her ear, before facing the front again, but shooting her a quick grin from the side.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2014, 5:57 am

Chiron saw Sophie running in. "Hello, Sophie. We are just doing a warming up session, so to catch up, just run two times around the Arena then do some press-ups," he smiled.

-------

Cleo's forehead was early beaded with sweat as she finished her twentieth press-up with difficulty. "You're a boy," she panted. "You must do this all the time. I'm a model, I only do jogging and abs. Oh dear, I hope I won't grow any biceps!" She worried, thinking about what her father would say if she came home muscled and brawny.

------

"Sorry bro, I rule alone," Lee grinned, at her fourtieth press-up. She had seen the two people, Bruce and Chiara, argue over nothing. "Really, those show-offs," she breathed.

----

"Oh, Death King," Falko said as if she remembered. "Sorry, no clue who the is."
    She finished her push-ups and rolled up to her feet; following Sawyer's example, she went to a dummy and started hacking down on it with both her daggers.

-------

Victoria, me and Maddy finished our push-ups, Lakisha waited for further instructions, Chiara degutted a dummy and Nico stayed in the shadows.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/4/2014, 6:11 am

Crow had already snuck away after his 30th press up, he wanted to do some battling. Crow was smiling at Falkos little remarks, and he also walked towards a dummy. He unsheathed his sword and focused for a few seconds. Then he lunged forward, keeping his left hand at his side to protect him from side-attacks or something of the sort. He hacked at the dummys most exposed part: his head. The dummy had to take a few slashes in the side, and it was basically sliced apart completely. He stepped back, his eyes focused on the next dummy.

Arran was busy doing his 46th press up, and he was still panting. He didn't quite hear the girl, he just smiled at her from the side. His orange ear piercings were glinting in the sun.

Elijah grinned at Lee. "Aww, can I atleast be court jester? C'mon!" He asked, grinning once more. He started doing his press ups. A bit late, but better than never.

Logan stumbled in an walked to chiron. His CB helmet was put on neatly, his armor was shining in the sun. "Sir, I'm so, so sorry. The Hermes Kids did a prank on my cabin. I was busy cleaning up people's armor and helping people make their bunks."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2014, 7:02 am

"Aww, can I atleast be court jester? C'mon!"

"I'll think about it," Lee replied with a smirk and watched as a boy came in. He was very good looking, with tousled blonde hair and a handsome face. She recognized him as a son of Euphrosyne. "Sir, I'm so, so sorry," he said. "The Hermes Kids did a prank on my cabin. I was busy cleaning up people's armor and helping people make their bunks."
    She grinned at Elijah. "Seriously, we guys didn't know what to do with all this shaving foam sprayers," she whispered to him, sticking her tongue out, her upturned eyebrows making her look even more mischievous.

--------

Sawyer stopped her swings at the dummy to look at the boy who arrived; Logan. She nodded at him before resuming her swings with her axe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:17 am