A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Morgan Landry
Alpha Wolf
jake.
nix
calvin
Lt. Chris Shay
10 posters

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male
    Number of posts : 3133
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits) Empty Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/19/2014, 1:01 am

It was a sunny day, not too hot, but not too cold. The temperature was just right for sparing. Today was a very special day, it was the first day of Advanced Close Quarter Combat. In the middle of the arena was a teenaged boy with messy black hair. He was wearing a black leather duster, black jeans, high top Converse with red trim, a black tank top and black aviators. The sun also gleamed off of his left hand, which was metal, having lost it in a fight months prior. He stood straight with his arms crossed, a cigarette hanging lazily from his mouth. Chris Shay was ready to begin teaching the recruits, they would be the defenders of the camp.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits) Empty Re: Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Post by calvin 4/19/2014, 1:08 am

Jeremy walked into the Arena after being drafted. Nervously, he extended his hand to Chris, unaware that one of his hand was metallic. "Jeremy Summers reporting for duty." he said, trying his best to sound worthy of his position. In all honesty, he didn't feel like he belonged there. Sure he had been in the arena a few times before, but that was just sparring. This was advanced close quarter combat. Camp Defense Training. He wasn't ready for this, was he? No. He was. He was gonna defend the Camp of it was the last thing he did.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bruce practically dragged himself into the arena. One leg at a time. He didn't bother to introduce himself, and tried to enjoy it. He really didn't need this job. Well, not job. Activity. He was "drafted". It wasn't his choice. Jeremy, his best friend, seemed happy. So, he decided he would be, too. He got up, walked over to Chris, and formally greeted him. "I'm the best soldier you've got."

Last edited by Cpl. Jeremy Summers on 4/19/2014, 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits) Empty Re: Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Post by nix 4/19/2014, 1:12 am

she idly walks in, leather soles cracking against the ground. she's piqued by the class; curiosity dwelling. the breeze sifts through mindlessly, but to kat, the surroundings around her blurred as her gaze is strained to study their teacher's stature. he seems intimidating enough, she decides. her boots pick up the dust from the earth, leaving behind chalky air as she paces down the path before abruptly stopping.

'...' silence lingers, for the girl stands stiffly, unwavering & resolute.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/19/2014, 1:58 am

Chris shook hands with the nervous kid, "You call me Sir." Chris looked him once over, he seemed very unsure of himself, very nervous, but he also sensed potential in his determination. Chris would've smiled if he wasn't trying to be a hard ass. Then he heard another voice and looked over, this kid hadn't even introduced himself to Chris and is making rather bold assumptions, "Excuse me? You're not even a soldier. You're a runt. You are an arrogant runt. Go run 3 laps. NOW!" Chris had to make sure the other students understood he wouldn't allow his soldiers to be arrogant. He then looked at the girl who was standing further away, "If you're here for my class, get over here, otherwise get the Hell out!"
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/19/2014, 2:15 am

"What a d!ck." Bruce said. He was stating the facts. Everybody else was already dead. He didn't feel like running that lap the easy way, so he did what any child of Hecate would do-- used magic. "ταχύτητα" (speed in Greek) he whispered. He was granted with speeds near that of a cheetah. He ran those laps in no time.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes sir!" Jeremy yelled to Lieutenant Chris. It was an attempt at being a hard-ass. That was his first step to proving himself. Next step? Recognition. But all he could do now was wait it out. The time would come.

Last edited by Cpl. Jeremy Summers on 4/20/2014, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 4/19/2014, 2:35 am

Elijah walked in, looking around. He walked to a guy with a metallic hand. "Sir, Is this the Advanced Combat Class?" Elijah was so not going to fail this. He was going to get that recognition level that he wanted. This guy seemed powerful. He wanted to be part of his class. He picked up his Celestial bronze sword, and smiled. "So, where do i start, sir?" Of course, he found it a bit oddcalling someone sir, but it was some how worth it.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/19/2014, 2:59 am

silent still, albeit temper flares through the purlieus of her irises. kathrianne is frosty, and she stays silent; though she still takes the steps requested of her. it's clear she's hardened from battle, as imprints of scars lined her bare arms. she has her axe clipped on her side, though there's doubt of using it. still, better to take it than be without it.

'---hey.'
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/19/2014, 3:06 am

Elijah looked over to the girl with brown hair. She had her axe clipped to her side, and he raised his eyebrows. "Um...Hey." he said, adding: "Nice axe." he said and looked at her. He turned around again. He was not here to make friends, he was here for combat. He was fairly good at swordplay, but he wanted to improve his skills by miles. This was the right place to do it, by far.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/19/2014, 11:51 am

The Cormac siblings walked in, Michelle dragging Austin along as he didn't really care to be there. He was mostly doing it because his sister wanted him to join her on it as something for both of them to do. "Michelle and Austin Cormac reporting in" Michelle said upon there entering.
    --------------------
    Alice walked into the arena, not really sure who the instructor for the class was. All she knew was she came ready for the training, armed with her sword, daggers, and throwing knives. She stood rather silent at that moment trying to figure out who the instructor for the class was.
    ------------------
    Nathan appeared in the arena, his swords on his back and an apple in his hand, glancing around at the group of people before him. He wore a black tank top and grey jogging pants along with a pair of old sneakers he had that worn out but still wearable. It was a weird outfit for him but he got over it in favor of getting ready for training. "Nathan Maxwell, Son of Melinoe" He said, his Italian accent coming out as he told the instructor whom he was. He took a bite out of his apple as he waited for class to start.
    --------------------
    Joel walked into the arena questioning why he was even there. He wasn't one for training, especially when it meant having to listen to someone yelling at him to do stuff. Yet here he was, armed with his sword ready to go about this whole mess, then it dawned on his mind that he did this to see what kinda laughs he could get out of this whole thing. 'This is gonna be so great' He thought sarcastically as he looked around at the people that were here, barely a few of them seemed to look like they had been in a fight in their lives. "Joel Winters, Son of Holler." He stated outright for anyone that cared to listen to hear and know he was present.
    ------------------
    Sabrina debated walking in or not. She wasn't a fighter so she didn't even know why she signed up for this. 'I should just leave...but if I don't show up someone will come looking for me..' She thought as she hesitantly walked into the arena, he sword at her side. She glanced around not really seeing anyone she recognized at first. "Uhm..Sabrina..Miller. Daughter of Zephyrus.." She stated then saw two people turn to her attention. The first was Joel whom smiled and walked over giving his friend a hug and saying that he was surprised she signed up for the training. "I'm surprised you signed up yourself." She responded and then the other boy appeared before the both of them. Nathan took another bite of his apple, waving hi since his mouth was full. "Hi...Nathan?" She said, not sure if she had remembered his name.

"Nice to see you again, Sabrina. Any more trouble from those Ares guys?" Nathan responded to which Joel was confused but did really question anything

"Not since you beat them up." She responded.

Nathan nodded and then introduced himself to Joel and vice versa.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/19/2014, 12:27 pm

Military training?
    Yeah.
    Military training with a proper instructor who had fought Kronos himself?
    F*ck yeah.
    Chiara had been to quite a lot of military schools and youth military camps, but nothing had sounded more attractive than this had been.
    The daughter of Ares walked into the arena, wearing her full, matte-black painted Myrmidon armor over olive military fatigues and combat boots. Her blazing red curls were stuffed together in a messy bun under her helmet, and she had brought all her demigod weapons just in case: her spear, her xiphos, her three throwing knives, her boot knife and her bow and arrows, the latter ones folded into the black carbon cylinder, stuffed in her back pocket. The announcement had stated "workout clothes", this was her best. Chiara worked out every single day, be it press-ups, French boxing with the punching bag in the Ares cabin, wrestling in the arena or just musculation. It was not obvious except for her abs, which were very developed.

I was walking to the Arena, catching up with Chiara. I was wearing a pair if black camp trousers, combat boots, a black shirt printed with a circle of runes and my leather jacket which turned into my Spartan Stygian iron armor.
    I caught up with the daughter of Ares, and, chatting in French, we entered the Arena.

"Chiara Moreau, Ares cabin."

"Morgan Landry, daughter of Hecate."

Sawyer walked into the Arena,the burnt side if her face gleaming in the sunlight. She was wearing brown combat fatigues under her full armor, her axe strapped to her back.

"Sawyer Emerson, Hephaestus."

She walked up to Elijah then and clasped er half-brother's hand. "Sup, Elijah." The Ugly, brawny Latino asked.

OOC: Sorry for this post, hand hurts.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/19/2014, 12:44 pm

Crow walked into the Sworplay class. There were already atleast 10 kids standing around, introducing each other. He walked up to a girl he had seen earlier. Chiara, daughter of ares. He went up to her and tapped her on the shoulder, raising his eyebrows. "Hello, Chiara. Care for a battle later on?" He asked her, smiling. "You seem like a skilled oponent. Finally someone who's actually good at battle." he said and then turned on his heel. He was wearing his usual CB armor over a regular blue t-shirt. He had his blade strapped into his belt.

Elijah looked at his cabin mate Sawyer. The girl had a half-burnt face, which made him feel slightly sorry for her. "Oh, uh..." He couldn't help but stare. He looked away, nervous. He scratche his neck, grinning and blushing at the same time. "Um...Hi sawyer! So, your out n' about here aswell?" He asked. "We could always battle later on." He said and picked up his Celestial Bronze blade, his light brown hair glinting in the sunlight, a few blonde strains hanging in his hair. His hair was messy as usual, and he looked relaxed today. He was wearing shorts, an orange camp tank-top and he was also wearing his usual thin army-camo jacket, small fiddly pieces of screws, bolts and other things stuffed into them.

Arran walked into this random class he had signed up for. He was the son of the god of sharks, he wasn't really warlike. Sure, he was hella' good at swordplay and throwing knives, but he wasn't really intrested. He moved towards the small crowd of peeps already standing waiting to be 'Instructed/Blown away by Arran'. Thats what Arran called it, atleast. he was wearing a blue tank top and a flannel, his piercing color today was orange. His hair was a bit messy, yet he had just showered and smelled like roses. Maybe a bit of sweat from the hot day, but oh well. He was also wearing normal black jeans, and of course his blue celestial Bronze sword named swimmer. But no one knew that it would transform into a shark tooth necklace. He also had his golden ring on, that turned into a throwing knife. He had his carving knife strapped to his belt, and he was grinning like crazy, ready to beat some people up. He was also wearing some red converse. He felt good today.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/19/2014, 6:01 pm

Chiara looked around as somebody tapped on her shoulder. She turned to see a boy with black hair and pale skin, a son of Thanatos.

"Hello, Chiara. Care for a battle later on?" He asked her, smiling. "You seem like a skilled oponent. Finally someone who's actually good at battle."

"Excuse me, but who are you even?" She aggressively asked, looking him up and down. "Have you fought in the Titan war or went on a Quest?"

Just at that moment, she spotted Nathan, several meters away. Dear gods, no...

--------

Just when a guy came up to Chiara, I saw Joel, my....what? Ally? Friend? Co-dreamer? Anyway, a son of Holler I really appreciated. In a couple of footsteps I was next to him and passed and arm around his shoulders.

"Hey there Joel!" I grinned, my dark braided hair falling over one shoulder. "Glad to see you're here as well!"

-------

"Yep, we can sure battle," the hard-featured Brazilian replied, unstrapping her modern axe from her back. He was staring at her face, which brought back the old nervousness. Dude, yes, she had burns, cuts, blisters and bruises a bit everywhere, why did everybody have to look at her so weirdly.

Turning away, she threw her axe into a dummy, hitting the stomach, before starting to do press-ups in order to warm up.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/19/2014, 7:16 pm

Chris looked over the campers and shook his head, they seemed to have no idea they were here for more than a class, this was a recruitment. "EVERYONE! CUT THE CHATTER AND FALL IN LINE!" Chris walked in front of the students as soon as they were in line, pacing in front of them, staring them down, some of them would make it through, others would probably drop out. He eventually came for a stop in front of them, dropping his cigarette and stepping on it to put it out, "My name is Christopher John Shay, but you will call me Sir! You are here because you have been drafted! This is the training for what, I hope, will become the Camp Half Blood Special Tactics and Reconnaissance, or SPECTRE for short! Now, for any who don't know who I am, I am a veteran of the Second Titan War! I fought in Tartarus alongside my fellow Demititans! I have spent my time since hunting Monsters around America! You show me the respect I fought for!" With that last line he looked straight at Bruce. "Now! Everyone run a mile and meet back here! I will not waste anytime with lollygagers! You do not fall within at least a 9 minute mile, You are out! Is that clear?!"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/19/2014, 8:10 pm

((Insert Narrator voice))

The 6 soon to be friends and military mates fell into line, unable to respond to most of the things that had just played out before Chris the instructor and demititan dictator told them to fall in line. They all stood next to one another, some knowing names, others unknown to all but soon all of them would have a standing that would give them the confidence to fight the gods themselves if they had to.

A mile they were told to run and so they started off, going on their trek like it was a breeze however each had their thoughts about them as to this situation they were in.
    -----------------------------
    ((Austin))

The son of Epiales jogged along finding this to be so pointless and thinking that he'd rather be at his cabin than here in this crap.

((Michelle))
    She ran along beside her brother, a frown on her face as she noticed how he was annoyed by the situation. "If you want to quit I won't stop you..I dragged you into this without really asking if you cared after all" She stated to her brother.

"I'll be fine, Sis." Austin stated trying to make his sister feel better.
    -------------------------
    ((Joel))

'So..Morgan is here as well..this should be interesting.' He thought to himself as he jogged. He kinda wished he had shadow travel powers like the underworld kids so he could avoid this, but at the same time he didn't really want the unneeded extras that came with the abilities. He sighed and pressed on finding the Melinoe guy that Sabrina knew to be rather....interesting..for lack of another word. 'I wonder why Sabrina never mentioned that happening..' He wondered as he thought about what Nathan asked her.
    --------------------------
    ((Nathan))
    A mile was nothing to him really, granted he couldn't use his powers it was still rather a cake walk to get through it all. Passing many of the other runners quite quickly he found himself bolting down on his way till he found himself not more than a few yards from where he was supposed to finish. In a flash he was gone and had appeared before Chris dusting himself off. "That fast enough for you..sir?" He questioned with a smirk.
    --------------------------
    ((Alice))
    Alice just ran the mile, nothing really major happened so far for her to come up with initial thoughts.
    ---------------------------
    ((Sabrina))
    Sabrina didn't like the run at all, it just mounted to the list of reasons why she questioned being her in the first place. But that wasn't what she had on her mind. She glanced up at Joel's back and then glanced around for the girl that had come up putting an arm around his shoulder. She wasn't sure what to think of that girl. 'Who the heck is she..and how does she know Joel?' Sabrina thought, trying to piece things together. Joel and her hadn't talked for a little bit so she wasn't surprised so much by him having other friends, but more of how casual of friends they were. Like Joel had forgotten the person that he spent an entire school year pestering just to get to talk to and be friends with. None of this set right with her at the moment.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 4/19/2014, 9:35 pm

the girl kept herself in top shape, training with every spare breath; it is her only sort of distraction at camp. a mile seemed not to bad, nor did she find any sort of complaint to issue against the titan-kid. heel digging into the sand, kat runs the mile with ease. her breath comes out regularly, inhales & exhales paced whilst she runs the mile.

Last edited by princess anna on 4/19/2014, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/19/2014, 10:00 pm

Jeremy was a pretty fast guy. He was confident. He could run that mile in no time. But he looked and saw Bruce cheating. "Damn those Hecate children." he said. He was going to have to do it the easy way. "Here goes nothing." he said, confident. He headed out and began to run his lap. This is gonna take forever. he thought.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bruce was already making everyone eat his dust. Hell, he wasn't even using his Magic at this point. Everyone was just slow as f*ck. He didn't think "Sir" was doing a very good job. He could take his job if he wanted to. He decided to give him a piece of his mind. "μεταφορές Chris." he said. He was instantly teleported to Chris' location. "Look, you. This program is complete bullsh!t. None of these "recruits" are even close to Combatants of War. You're a terrible drafter. I'm the only person capable of actually giving us a chance. Now, get the f*ck out of my face." he said, pushing him after the word "face".
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/19/2014, 10:19 pm

((Sorry ladies and gents breaking the unofficial order))

Nathan was rather annoyed by the boy that showed up thinking that he was all that and a bag of hand grenades. He appeared out of nowhere and then proceeded to insult the instructor of the war as well as everybody here like they were some second rate thug on a street corner stealing purses, and this rather annoyed the son of Melinoe. After he tried to walk off Nathan appeared suddenly in front of the boy and threw a punch at his face. "Show some respect or crawl back up your ass and beat it. No one needs a snot-nosed punk with an ego the size of Greece bringing the rest of the group down. Learn your place or die for all I fahking care." He stated to the self-entitled twat.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/19/2014, 10:37 pm

Bruce takes his hit and immediately falls to the ground. He gets up, staggering. "Shut your sh!thole and sleep for me, will ya? I'll say and do whatever the f*ck I want and you don't have a f*cking say so. Get me? Ok, nighty night. ύπνος." he said, trying to put him to sleep with his sleep spell. He then resumed speaking to Chris.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/19/2014, 11:52 pm

((Yeah, I'll respond to that post later but right at the moment. Jeremy. Your character by far has been doing this WAY out of the limits of your form.

First off the only spell that you've used that is actually IN your form is the sleeping spell

Secondly, you can't travel at near-lightspeed because you quite literally would disintegrate from your molecules moving that fast, if anything, by the power of science you'd be dead right now.

Third of all stick to the limits posted on your form and quit trying to do all this stuff that is far beyond the limits of even a DT to be perfectly honest.))
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/20/2014, 1:28 am

Elijah grinned at Sawyer. "Awesome." Then Christopher Shay told them to get in order, and Elijah ran towards the small line. He kept his Celestial bronze blade at his side, and smiled at the others confidently. He started running as quickly as possible, smiling at everyone who passed by. He was about third now, which was fine with him.

Crow raised his eyebrows at the girl getting angry and laughed. He moved towards the line and began Jogging. Nine minutes, one mile? Easy. He was infront of this Hephaestus dude now, and he grinned. He was quite good. He was one of the quickest. Everything was running smoothly when someone passed him. He knew this guys name. Arran Cooper, Son of Palaemon, the god of sharks. Crow snarled and quickened up his speed.

Arran had been shredding apart dummys as this guy named Chris told them to run a mile. Arran saluted and started running as fast as he could. He was second, and he passed the 'Death King' Crow Finnley. He had been calling himself that since he came here. Everyone was sort of scared of him, but Arran just laughed. This guy was so wimpy, he had never even glanced at someone so skinny. Sure, he had a bit of arm muscle, but compare it to Arran's abs, and BOOM, Crow was blasted way out of Competition. Crow snarled as Arran sped past him. He flashed him a quick smirk and carried on jogging.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/20/2014, 3:34 am

(OOC: Guys can we agree on this sort of thing for fairness? Right now evrybody is trying to get their characters first. Its a bit power-playing if you ask me, saying 'my character is the very first.)

One mile ?
    Eaaaaasy. Chiara remembered all the times she had been woken up at four am, five am to run and work out in the military youth camps she had attended. Combatant parkour, Spartan race, she was well inhabited in all this and soon enough she was running in the head line with the the others, finishing the run in short six minutes.
    Quite honestly, she liked Chris Shay. Not exactly as a person, she barely knew him, but as a fighter and more so as an instructor, he was more competent than anyone she had ever seen. In addition, the only word 'militarization' had sent the blood in her veins racing. Militarization... Of Camp Half-Blood... Finally sh*t was getting real.

-------

Urgh, running. I had never been good at that. Really, never.
    I had no choice but to run with the others though -- I was slow. Too slow. Easily among the last of the recruits. Well sorry, my Quest to free Zeus had put me in a good fighting shape, not a good running shape. With Zack and Hammer we had mainly traveled by train, car, plane (F18, aaaaight), submarine and Pegasi. Sorry bro, I thought as I finally reached the end line after eight minutes, my forehead and nose coated in sweat.

-----

Sawyer was a good runner, not am exceptional runner. She fell into the middle of the crowd, the muscles in her large trained legs rolling under her dark skin. The brawny girl finished after seven minutes.

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/20/2014, 4:29 pm

"Sebastian Davis reporting for duty sir!" said the son of Dionysus, running into the arena. He began to jog the laps, trying to catch up to the front. He couldn't. Wait. He saw-How? He had seen two of the people from the so-called dream. Sebastian looked down, trying to avoid them from seeing him.
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Lt. Chris Shay
    Co-Founder

Male

Post by Lt. Chris Shay 4/21/2014, 9:19 pm

Chris watched the recruits run, he was gonna weed out the weak links by the end, he could feel it. They would either have to evolve into soldiers, or drop out. He was watching when the egotistical runt pushed him, "Excuse me? You want to fight me? Obviously I don't know what I'm doing because you don't agree. Tell me, exactly which military you have been in? How many combat missions have you been on? What have you done so far besides throw your imaginary weight around? There is no reason why I should listen to you." Chris then sized Bruce up, easy for him seeing as he was 6 foot 5 inches. Chris wasn't the softest looking person either, with scars on his face and the stare of someone who's seen war. Chris then pushed back, if this started a fight so be it, he would make an example of this kid, disobedience would NOT be tolerated.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 4/21/2014, 10:26 pm

"All you need to know is that I fought alongside Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. Who do you think you are? You're just some f*cking wannabe hard-ass, who probably hid behind his shield during the war. P*ssy." Bruce was then pushed back. He was waiting for Chris to finally light the fuse. Now it was time for him to blow.

"You probably shouldn't have done that. Αόρατο!" he yelled. He immediately turned invisible. He was throwing punches left and right, and Chris couldn't even see him! Or so he hoped.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 4/21/2014, 10:53 pm

David Ambrose - Gaea - Terrakinetic Demititan - Healthy
    : No injuries or illness

David materialized out of dirt and sand next to his old friend Chris Shay.
    "Hello Chris. I heard you were starting a combat course. I'm here to make sure you don't kill anyone," David said. "You do have a history of it." he finished with a smirk.

This form was written with proper non-deprecated HTML and CSS

Last edited by Alpha on 4/25/2014, 10:52 pm; edited 6 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:48 am