A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Morgan Landry
Alpha Wolf
jake.
nix
calvin
Lt. Chris Shay
10 posters

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits) - Page 4 Empty Re: Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Post by Alpha Wolf 5/26/2014, 7:40 am

"Hypocritical? Pretty sure I haven't been hypocritical once. Ant? Well if we're talking height then you have a point, you've never seen my tactics so you can't call me ant based on knowledge you don't have." Joel stated as he drew his sword and stuck it in the ground, leaning on it slightly for the sake of leaning on it.

"It actually takes a great deal of logic to hold the abilities of sarcasm. You must be a beast to not be able to hold such logic. And Chiara you should know me well enough by now, I do as I please when it suits me." Nathan responded to each of them. THen Damien moved off and preformed his oh so impressive sword summoning trick. "So your powers are a rip-off from a video game? Aren't you just so dandy." Nathan stated. In Injustice, the character Ares(how ironic)has the character power to summon a sword and battle axe that flies at the other character. Seeing Damien's abilities is like watching a bad representation of the game given how Damien carries himself like he has a bloated sense of his own self-importance.

Alice followed Victoria to the open space and drew her sword getting into position to cross blades with the quiet watcher.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits) - Page 4 Empty Re: Advanced Close Quarter Combat Class 1 (Open to ACQC recruits)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/26/2014, 9:45 am

Chiara couldn't hold her snickering back; even though she hated Nathan and disliked Joel by association, she had to say they were handling this well. When Damian challenged her, she jerked her head at Joel.

"I'm sparring against you once I kick his *ss in the dirt," she said, under Chiron's gaze. "Once that chick is in the Infirmary, we can fight."

With that, she strode off towards Joel, her black-painted xiphos unsheathed.

Victoria nodded at Alice, quickly looking at the spaces her armor did not cover, that soft place in the neck or the straps at the side. Cut the straps, armor fell down -- probably hurting the feet in the process -- the pain and sudden loss of protection would make enough surprise for a blow, which, if aimed with enough precision, could be the critical hit.
    The daughter of Athena aimed a blow at the right of Alice's head with her shield, her xiphos ready.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 5/26/2014, 8:05 pm

David Ambrose - Gaea - Terrakinetic Demititan - Healthy
    : No injuries or illness

"I will intervene long before you have a chance to put anyone into the infirmary," David said to Chiara, breaking the silence he had been in since arriving. "I will not allow anyone to harm another in such a manner that they'd require a prolonged stay at the infirmary." David glanced at Chiron momentarily before redirecting his gaze at Chiara. "I'll allow the small cut here and there, but do not stab, impale, or eviscerate."

This form was written with proper non-deprecated HTML and CSS

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 5/27/2014, 5:53 pm

Brastus smiked and blew her a kiss as Chiara walked towards him. He wasp odiously looking forward to fighting her, but he had to keep in mind that she was strong. Her advantage, she had a lot more experience in combat than he did, his advantage, he was stronger and more aggressive. Her weakness, her height, his weakness, his blind rage. He analyzed these factors in his mind and carefully took an offensive position while awaiting Chiara to start off the match.

"I'll be waiting on you to start this dance sweetheart." Said Brastus with a smirk and a grin of his teeth. His fiery sword was held in hand and he was anxious to see her actually lose her cool during the fight.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 5/27/2014, 11:33 pm

Jeremy casually strolled over to Maddy, trying not to intimidate her. Or be intimidated, at least. "Hey, Maddy... So I guess we're supposed to be sparring, correct?" he then unsheathed Whirlpool, his Celestial bronze sword. "Well then, let's get started."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2014, 1:51 am

"I'll allow the small cut here and there, but do not stab, impale, or eviscerate," David cut in with an authoritative voice.

"Aw. No fun," Chiara mouthed as she looked at Joel. "Ready, punk?"

"Hey, Maddy... So I guess we're supposed to be sparring, correct?" a voice said, and Maddy turned around to see Jeremy, who unsheathed his sword. "Well then, let's get started."

"Yep, we're supposed to," she replied with a smirk, readying her celestial bronze machete.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 5/28/2014, 8:36 am

Elijah swung his sword once more at Lee, his arm muscles slightly rippling as he did so. He was feeling a slight rush of power, and he swung once more, aiming at Lee's neck.

Logan shuffled backwards, then broke back into a run towards Sawyer, unclasping his poisoned dagger. He flung it towards Sawyer, whilst he aimed another hit with his Celestial Bronze trident.

Crow performed an almost perfect backflip, if he hadn't had nearly broken his back by doing it. He ended up landing well, though, although feeling slightly dizzy. He swung his cold Stygian iron blade once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:18 am