A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Updated!!!!

Seana-Quin
    Seana-Quin

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-08-04

Updated!!!! Empty Updated!!!!

Post by Seana-Quin 8/4/2014, 4:10 pm

Name: Maggie Murry

Eyes: Sky blue

Hair: Copper

Height: 5'2

Body Type: Tall and average weight about 85 lbs

Skin Color: Tan

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Ameilia Murry

Country of Origin: Florida, U.S.A

Pets: Baby Sheltie

Talents: Writing mostly poems

Weapon**: Celestial Bronze Dagger

Personality: Easy to make laugh, and jumpy/hyper

Flaws: Needs to argue with anything she doesn't agree with and convince the person she's disagreeing with, unorganized, and doesn't think before she talks.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can sing so beautifully can enchant something for 10 min. And a any living thing for 5 min.

Life Before Camp*: Was a really great writer in Miami. She spent a lot of time writing her best friend was Andy (Satyr). They both were kicked out of school when Maggie was in 3rd grade because a gorgon chased her into hiding in the cafeteria and she accidentally turned on the stove and set the place on fire. Andy told Amelia and they soon made arrangements for CHB. However she didn't leave until she was in 7th grade because Amelia thought she couldn't handle until high school. But of course more monster kept pursuing and he was forced to send her daughter to camp.

RP Example*: The wind blew in my face. I would've stopped to enjoy it. The thing was I was being hunted. I trudged through the leaves. I scaled a tree hoping to see the flag anywhere. Suddenly the was a crackle. I turned around. A small gray bunny hopped and ran quickly into the opposite bush. I sighed and continued on. Another crackle... The same bunny? I turned. No...

Last edited by Seana-Quin on 8/12/2014, 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes)
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Updated!!!! Empty Re: Updated!!!!

Post by moriarty 8/5/2014, 9:38 pm

Hi! Welcome to CHB.

I don't think her power is really a power.

All satyrs are men. Please change that.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/16/2014, 2:59 pm

If you update, please post that you've done so so an approver can check your form.

Add a bit more to personality -- it should be around two lines long.

For her power, what do you mean by "enchanting" living things? Like, is she putting the victims in a trance or hypnotizing them to do things for her? How many times a day can she do this, and how can people resist? Also, what kinds of enchantments can she put on nonliving objects?

How did a gorgon find your character when she was in the third grade?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:22 am