A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

i'm feeling rebellious {Private} Empty i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

Post by moriarty 12/20/2014, 4:37 pm

Rebecca was walking through the woods dressed in all black. She was feeling rather bada**, so had out her compound bow and was shooting arrows at a tree. Her quiver was slung across her back, the pink strongly contrasting against her black Northface. She was screaming out the lyrics to "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy, not a band she usually listened to, but had heard on the radio. When she pulled an arrow out of her quiver, half the time it would snap in her hand, and the other half of the time, she'd fire it with such force that it would bury itself into the tree. Her hair was pulled into a Katniss-esque side braid, with nothing but a knot of hair keeping it together. She threw down her bow and sat on the muddy ground, not caring that she was ruining her designer jeans.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

i'm feeling rebellious {Private} Empty Re: i'm feeling rebellious {Private}

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 4:46 pm

I was walking through the woods, lost for the billionth time today, when i heard someone screaming Centuries by FOB. Dude, thats my jam! I ran towards the voice, my black Supras crunching the twigs under my feet, i had on the red leather jacket Edward had given me from a few days ago which helped me keep warm slightly. I ran into a girl who was singing and her bow was brawn with an arrow in it. My eyes were wide and I was scared she may hurt me. Instinctively my hand moved to hover over my celestial bronze katana.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/20/2014, 5:13 pm

Rebecca fired her arrow at the tree when she noticed a girl with dark hair and a red leather jacket. She sighed and stood up. "What'dya want?" She scoffed. She turned her bow back into a satchel and slung it over her shoulder. The daughter of Hebe assessed the girl. She seemed like the goth type, and Rebecca decided to make friends with the girl to get makeup tips. "I'm not gonna hurt ya. Come here," she said, purposefully changing her language to seem more rebellious.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 5:18 pm

And you are? i asked my hand moving from my katana handle and resting on my hip by one of my Sai. She may have put her weapons away but it was the woods, anything could happen here.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/20/2014, 5:59 pm

"Call me, uhm," Rebecca grasped for a cool nickname. She found one after thinking for a moment."Call me Bec. Who're you?" Bec sounded cool, but she definitely preferred Rebecca. At first, she was legitimately feeling rebellious, but now, it was an act that was getting harder and harder to keep up. Rebecca was an expert of keeping up acts, but this one was different.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 6:17 pm

Suuuuure. Im Nerissa, Nerissa Terzi. i eyes her curiously. There was no way her name was Bec. She was trying too hard to keep an image.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/21/2014, 10:39 am

"Sup Nerissa. What're you doing out here?" Rebecca didn't like that her pink satchel was standing out against her black clothes. She thought about her past, and began formulating a story that might be able to hold up. Two dads? How about runaway orphan? She could survive in the Chicago slums, that part was already true. How to explain all the pink? Stole it and ran. "Oh, yeah. This is gonna be good," She thought.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/21/2014, 10:47 am

Walking around camp, trying to get to know it. I think a better question is, why were you belting the lyrics to a Fall Out Biy sing in the dar forest? i crossed my arms in front of me and leaned against an unharmed tree as a headache begane coming on. There was no was I was going to loose focus and get sucked into another dream, especially not in front of other people.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/21/2014, 11:25 am

Rebecca shrugged. Keeping up her alibi, she said, "It's what I do. I don't really care about what people think of me." She winced internally at that lie, as she really did care about what people thought of her. Breathing deeply, she stood up and moved her hands to wipe the dirt off of her jeans. The daughter of Hebe stopped, and put her hands in her pockets instead. These jeans are so expensive. I'll have to get someone to wash them for me. She hummed the tune to Immortals. FOB wasn't really her style, but she had heard the song on the radio, and pretended that it was. Rebellion was fun, but it was hard work.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/21/2014, 11:35 am

Okaaaaay. There was deffinetly something off about this girl. Alright then. Well if there anything to really so out here besides hurt the innocent trees? i said with a half smirk, gesturing to one of the trees.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/21/2014, 1:14 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Well, I'm not allowed to shoot the other f****** campers, and I, uhm, hate people so why be in the archery range?" Her alibi was fading fast. Rebecca normally swore a lot, but was on the fence about it now. She just decided to run with her normal language. "The damn tree can't feel it, so why should I f****** care?" Yeah, swearing fit better with the "rebellious" personality.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 12:29 am

calm down Bec. I was just trying to make a joke. i said with a small giggle. Sometimes i let my mischeviously side get the better of me. Mom said i got it from my biological dad and I was starting to believe her more and more when I noticed myself doing it.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/22/2014, 10:56 am

Rebecca shrugged nonchalantly. "Whatever." She realized that she hadn't asked this girl's god parent. "Who's your parent anyway?" She seemed to have that "devil may care" personality, so maybe Hermes, but the makeup and dark clothes made Rebecca think Hecate. She would just have to wait and see what her answer was.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 1:33 pm

Im a daughter of Morpheus, God of dreams. I'm going to guess your a daughter of Apollo? I said with a friendly smile. What can I say? I sometimes like being my perky old self. The person I used to be before I got claimed and everyone wanted to kill me it seemed.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/22/2014, 5:44 pm

Rebecca shook her head. "Nope. Hebe. Goddess of Youth." It seemed like Nerissa wasn't as much of a rebel as she had first thought. Rebecca considered dropping the act, but didn't really feel like blowing her cover. Maybe another day, she would reveal the truth, but then again, no one knew the truth.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 8:15 pm

Never heard of her. Minor goddess I'm assuming?This was getting boring rather quickly. I drew one of the Celestial Bronze Sai and began tossing it from one hand to the other, spinning it in the air and what not. Even with a headache from a dream going on I had a to stay focused and active. If I faltered for even a moment I was done for and that was so not going to happen in front of someone I knew nothing about.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/22/2014, 9:46 pm

Rebecca immediately dropped the rebellious act. She couldn't handle Nerissa's ignorance. "You know what? I'm done. I can't even. My cabin was built after the titan war you ignorant sl*t. When was yours built? Last week? You wh*re." Rebecca didn't want to be friends with this girl. She was tossing a weapon back and forth in her hands, like she was bored of the conversation. Either I kill her, or she kills me. Let's see. I'd prefer the former.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 9:52 pm

I felt myself blink a little then sheath my katana, seeing as it bothered her. Bec i meant no offense at all. I can't sit still because of....oh what do i care. I can't sit still because if i do I'll get sucked into a dream that I won't be able to get out of for a while and that involves me having a sort of can option fit on the forest floor in the darker part of it all as well. I mean no disrespect at all i swear it. If i offended you in any way i am deeply sorry. If there was anything i learned from my mother and her teaching it was to be formal when necessary and this was exactly one of those times.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/22/2014, 10:07 pm

Rebecca took a deep breath. She knew she had to be kind, a condition or way of life was nothing to laugh at. She knew. The subject of her fathers sexuality had always gotten her bullied. That's how she learned to lie. It was easier to say "my mom is dead" than to say "I don't have a mom, I have two dads." "It's alright. I know the feel." She walked over to the girl and put her hand on her shoulder. She wasn't going to give away her whole story, but sympathy was necessary.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 10:12 pm

I gave her a kind smile but moved to lean against a tree and hold my head in my hands as I felt myself being lost to the nightmare. This one was way worse than the normal ones so I could feel myself fading fast. Get...help... i managed before I felt myself fall to the floor in my hysterical muscle spasms and what looked to be a fit of anger.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/22/2014, 10:45 pm

Rebecca watched in shock as she watched Nerissa fall to the ground and begin spasming. "Uhm...." She knew no one was in the woods, so yelling would be meaningless. Yet, she knew she should find help. Rebecca attempted to pick up the shaking girl, to no avail. She grabbed Nerissa's wrists, and pulled her over to a tree, protecting her from any danger. She unzipped her satchel, turning it into her bow and quiver. The daughter of Morpheus was still shaking behind her and Rebecca grew more and more scared for the girl's life.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 10:51 pm

Fire. There was fire everywhere. And somehow it was cool to the touch, not burning her at all. Odd. This was not a normal nightmare, she should hear someone yelling for something. Maybe this wasn't a nightmare after all but a dream instead. Yet that felt wrong too. It was too strong to be a dream. I walked around in the awkward scape and came across a pack of hellhounds. Oh gods, you've got to be kidding me. I got sucked into a hellhound's dream, in the dark forest, close to dusk. This was not good at all. I focused with all my strength and willed myself out of the stupid dream, gasping as I returned to my normal body. I couldn't see a thing and I was starting to slowly stop shaking. B...Bec? Nectar? i managed to say with a sore throat and a growling stomach. I was wiped of almost all my energy and right now nectar was the only thing to help me the most.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/23/2014, 12:49 pm

Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank the gods you're alive." She turned her bow back into a satchel and opened a side pocket she kept emergency rations in. She pulled out a thermos full of nectar. "Here. Can you drink?" Rebecca helped the daughter of Morpheus sit up.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/23/2014, 1:22 pm

I nodded and took a few sips of the delicious drink, feeling myself gain some much needed strength back. I hated these stupid nightmare jumps. They always drained me of almost all my strength. Im sorry you had to see that. It doesn't really kill me in a way it just hurts a little and im sore the next day. I really didn't want you to see that Bec, im so sorry. i said as a few tears ran down my face! wiping them away quickly.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/23/2014, 3:15 pm

Rebecca shook her head. "It's ok. I know plenty of people at camp have, uhm," Rebecca paused searching for a word that wouldn't be insulting. "conditions, that need help. I mean, Rachel, our oracle, has issues due to her, uhm, oracle-ness." She giggled at her own illiteracy. The rebellious facade was gone. Rebecca was going to be her "normal" facade around Nerissa.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:35 pm