A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Foreign Friends [me and momma morgan]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Foreign Friends [me and momma morgan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Friends [me and momma morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry 1/18/2016, 4:05 pm

"I'm sure it's not totally screwed," Laure assured her. She had also had a couple of hard times with Lindia -- namely their first meeting, where she had almost made her go to jail and Lindia had later on smacked her face into the wheel of her car. "But if you wanna try something new, you can always glance at some legionnaire ladies here. We have some very cute ones."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Foreign Friends [me and momma morgan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Friends [me and momma morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2016, 12:12 am

The thought had't even crossed her mind. Try a roman? That would be interesting. Sipping her drink and taking a bite out of her muffin the demigoddess posed a question. Who would you suggest? I don't know anyone here and im sure you have a better idea. She admitted with a small laugh.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/19/2016, 7:24 am

Laure smirked a little more, going through all the available girls in her head. Tanzy was sadly taken, otherwise those two could've made quite a pair. She briefly thought about Charlotte, but she was a daughter of Venus so that immediately meant no. "There's Melinda, a really pretty daughter of Silvanus, if brown curls and big eyes are your thing. There's also Jena, who's by far one of the sweetest girls here." Laure took a bite of her croissant. "She's a daughter of Pax so she's not much of a fighter but she's got the cutest over-the-shoulder braid and a face to make you lose your mind," she smiled, then tapped her chin in a thoughtful manner. "Hmmm… Oh! Lizzie. Lizzie's got this really long ginger hair and has a ton of freckles. She's a real chatterbox sometimes but she's got this whole aura of confidence around her, I need to introduce you to her. 3rd Cohort, daughter of Stimula I believe." Laure squinted a little, trying to go through all the girls in the legion. There were a lot of single ones, but she wanted to find someone who'd really match Em.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/20/2016, 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2016, 9:15 pm

Pax? Now that was a new one for her to learn. You'll have to forgive me, i don't know who Pax is. But Jena is a very lovely name and she sounds like a sweet girl. Em said as she fiddled with the brim of her coffee, taking another small chunk of her muffin and popping it into her mouth. Seeing as she wasn't really one who was for trying something new Jena sounded like a nice change from the average chatterbox and prep.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2016, 6:09 am

Laure smiled a bit wider, happy to have found someone Emily would like. "Pax is the goddess of peace," she explained, "so her children are, in general, quite placid. They're not push-overs though, and hate to be treated as such," she warned, dipping her croissant into her coffee.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/20/2016, 8:21 am

Em smiled softly as she looked out to the street with all it's people. Then it's a good thing I treat women like queens. She said absentmindedly, twiddling her thumbs in front of her. Jena, daughter of Pax the goddess of peace. Third cohort. The greek repeated her herself mentally. If she wanted to make things work between her and this girl from Camp Jupiter then she was going to have to start remembering things more often. Turning back to face Laure the girl posed an odd question. Can you help me exchange some of my dollars for Danarii? I wanna make sure have the right coin for when I come visit here again. She was starting to take the initial steps into becoming an avid member of both the Roman and Greek lifestyle and she was going to learn all she could before talking to Jena.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2016, 10:07 am

Laure smiled again at Em as she said she treated girls like queens. People needed to be more like her. Ever since Lindia and her had started dating, there wasn't a week that went by without Laure doing one special thing for her. Be it leaving a rose on her bunk, slipping a sweet note into her weapon locker or simply improvising a pick nick on the shore of the Little Tiber, she always came up with something to make her smile. They had to be careful though, since they had agreed not to show their relationship to anyone, and their time together always had the delicious atmosphere of doing something forbidden. She loved it.

"Oh sure," she said, pulling her wallet out of her purse. "How much do you need?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/24/2016, 2:15 am

I have no idea. She said with a laugh and pulling out her own wallet. She had no idea the currency of the Denarii and the Drachma or even the dollar. Either way though, she knew she was going to need some one of these days. Pulling out a hundred dollar bill she set it in front of Laure. I'll take whatever the equivalence is to that. It should be a good start considering I shouldn't need a whole lot now. She smiled a little, curious as to know how the Denarii would compare to a dollar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:51 pm