A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+25
Bell
Mackenzie ♥
GavinP
WolfGirl
Piperstar27
thalia1278
Arcas
Nemesis
Skyler
korbin57
Chuck
Dolorous Edd
Arik
athena6713
Ardelis
ML
Aiden
Kristal Meth
Rooster Hawk
Dorkette
Fist of Shadows
magnetonrobo
Aisling Blaise
Kendall
Wisey
29 posters

Just a spot to think

thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Just a spot to think - Page 12 Empty Re: Just a spot to think

Post by thalia1278 4/6/2012, 9:42 pm

Thalia woke up hearing a young girls voice. "What? Huh? Nothing? Or at least I hope not." I stood up and yawned.
    I stuck my hand out, "I'm Thalia. Daughter of Aphrodite. Who are you?" I smiled.
    Piperstar27
    Piperstar27

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2012-04-06

Post by Piperstar27 4/7/2012, 2:58 pm

I'm Jenifer daughter of Athena nice to meet you
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by thalia1278 4/7/2012, 4:41 pm

"Nice to meet you to. What are you up to?" I asked.

OOC: Are you a fan of one direction
    Piperstar27
    Piperstar27

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2012-04-06

Post by Piperstar27 4/7/2012, 4:53 pm

"Nothing really, just on a walk. What about you." I looked. around nervously "Hey it was nice to meet you but I really have to go bye." And you run off.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 2:28 pm

It had been a week. A week since he and Sinder had parted ways. A week in which he was sure that he'd die. The first day had been a nightmare. He'd wept until there were no tears left and then rose the next day to fresh tears. He'd tried to tell himself that it was no good, but it didn't work. No matter what he did or where he went, he couldn't get Sinder out of his head. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Why? Why couldn't he just forget and move on? Because he'd loved her... he still loved her and that was the crux of it. There wasn't any forgetting. Moving on wasn't going to happen. It wasn't an option. Knowing that hurt worse than anything else because it had been his fault. He'd scared her away with his need for her. It was his fault. All of it. He had been slumped against a tree before, but now he slid down to rest in the roots, shoulders hunched and head bowed. He was trying not to cry and wasn't doing a good job of succeeding. He rubbed the tears away. Crying wouldn't bring her back.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 2:47 pm

Sinder walks into a spot where she finally finds Theo. She walks up to him, head bowed. She sits down at a tree across from and, and faces him. She had done a lot of thinking over the week, and discovered that Theo had helped her, not tried to do anything to her. "L.....look Theo. I'm really sorry about last week." She says quietly, but her voice gradually increased as she gained confidence in her words.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 2:50 pm

"What do you want?" Theo asked her dully, not meeting her eyes. So what she was sorry, that didn't mean anything. Anyone could feel sorrow... well, anyone who wasn't hard and cold the way he'd been. Why'd she try to find him, anyway? He wasn't supposed to matter to her anymore. She was supposed to hate him.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 2:53 pm

"I've been thinking. You did a good thing, and I got overworked by it. I was thinking wrongly. I thought you still were going to try something, but you are better controlled than that. I'm.......I'm sorry." Sinder replies to Theo, eyes down at the ground.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 2:55 pm

"It's fine," Theo muttered. "You don't need to be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about." So she admitted that she overreacted, big deal! There had to be more; she'd been avoiding him all week. Well, strictly speaking, he'd been avoiding her too. He didn't want to see the anger and betrayal in her eyes.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 2:56 pm

"I feel terrible...." Sinder begins, but cuts herself off.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 3:00 pm

"Don't," Theo said, slowly shaking his head. "You were right. I'm the one who should be apologizing."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 3:09 pm

'No. You cannot control your hormones. Your body was screaming yes, but you were fighting it off. For me. I took it as you were going to do something no matter what. I was scared when I should have been independent and I should have.....' Sinder's voice gets quieter and quieter as she speaks. She was a jerk, but Theo thought he was the jerk. How would she get him to believe that she was truly sorry?
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 3:15 pm

Theo sighed, leaning his head against the tree, closing his eyes. "You've never felt that, have you?" he asked her flatly. "A desire to make the one person you care about completely yours; so powerful and consuming that you feel you'll do the one thing you promised you wouldn't, no matter the cost." He gave a kind of funny laugh, shaking his head. "No," he said quietly. "And I didn't want to hurt you, and I don't want to go through that ever again." He finally met her eyes. "If I tell you something," he said hesitantly. "Will you promise you won't run away from me?" Please, because I can't relive that night. Never again... even if you asked me to. I'm never going there again.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 6:17 pm

Sinder contemplates this for a moment. Whatever he is going to say must be pretty serious if he thinks she would run from him. 'What is it?' she asks as her curiosity takes a better hold on her.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/8/2012, 6:42 pm

I walk in and see two people who look like they would hurt me, so i quickly hide and try to keep unseen
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 7:04 pm

Theo shook his head and slowly pushed himself to his feet. "No," he said quietly. "It's better for you if you don't know." He looked around, feelingly like someone - or something - was watching them. He shook it off. Whatever it was, he could take it.

ooc: REALLY GAVIN! RIGHT NOW?! REALLY?!
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/8/2012, 7:08 pm

I think I was spotted so quickly and quietly run out.

Ooc: sorry *slaps face* never read the posts until I had already posted but there you go :)

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 7:11 pm

Sinder stays on the ground, but looks up at Theo. "What were you going to tell me? You have permission to hold me down if I try to run."
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 7:18 pm

"No," Theo said firmly. "I'm not going to try and make you stay." Looking around, he didn't see anyone, but that wasn't saying much. With a sigh, he sat down next to her, fingers almost, but not quite, touching hers. He looked at her and there was a certain, pained expression in them that had never been there before. "I still want you, you know that? But... nothing will ever come of it because of another man's mistakes." He looked away, ashamed of his dark feeling for her. Ashamed because he knew that they were the part of him that she never wanted anything to do with and never would. Ashamed because they'd caused the end of whatever he had with Sinder.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 7:21 pm

Sinder stares at him sadly. "You needed to tell me that? I already knew that." She takes in a deep breath, ready to finally tell him the truth. "I...I have....I have wanted you like that before too." There, she had finally said it. Now she would feel so much better. No more lying, only truth.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 7:32 pm

Theo didn't know how to react, how to think or feel. "It's too late, though?" Theo asked her bitterly. "I know that whatever Gin did to Alex killed that part of her, I just didn't think that it'd carry over to you too." Why wasn't he meeting her eyes? Why couldn't he bring himself to look at her? Because he was afraid, he was afraid that if he looked at her he'd see the cold anger that had filled her last week, see the fear of him in her that always seemed to dog her looks. But she said that she wanted him too... or that she had anyway. Too bad that he'd screwed all that up. It'd never happen now.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 7:36 pm

"Theo, you know, I still love you. You just....scared me. I wasn't prepared for it." Sinder explains, now standing up. She gives him a small hug, but forces herself to detach from him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 7:40 pm

Theo didn't respond to her hug at all, didn't return it, didn't even look at her. Instead, he bowed his head, eyes clenched tight. "Gods, Sinder," he whispered in a voice that was choked with emotion. "I... I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to scare you. I'm so sorry." And this time he looked at her with that broken gaze. "You don't have to love me anymore, Sin. Y-You... You can move on... leave me behind. If that's what you won't, I won't stop you."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 7:46 pm

"Just shut up and stop being so pessimistic. We had one bad day, that is it. It is over now, and I forgive you for it. Of course I still love you, why wouldn't I?" Sinder asks him sadly. Had she been the one who ruined their relationship by trying to control Theo?
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 7:51 pm

Theo swallowed hard. "No one else ever has," he said with a watery smile. He so wanted to believe her. He wanted to take her in his arms and never have to let her go again, but that wasn't how she worked and he knew she'd just push him away. Should he believe her? Did he dare? "But I don't want to put you in that position again," he said quietly. "I don't want to be the one to hurt you to the point of no return." If he was the one to push her to that point, he'd kill himself. He couldn't live with that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 9:01 pm