A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+25
Bell
Mackenzie ♥
GavinP
WolfGirl
Piperstar27
thalia1278
Arcas
Nemesis
Skyler
korbin57
Chuck
Dolorous Edd
Arik
athena6713
Ardelis
ML
Aiden
Kristal Meth
Rooster Hawk
Dorkette
Fist of Shadows
magnetonrobo
Aisling Blaise
Kendall
Wisey
29 posters

Just a spot to think

Just a spot to think - Page 13 Empty Re: Just a spot to think

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 7:56 pm

Sinder looks back down at the ground. "M..maybe it will be different next time." She was embarrassed and ashamed to say that, but it was too late to take it back. It was the truth though, and the truth needed to be told.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 8:02 pm

Theo smiled slowly. "You want to know something, Sin?" he asked her. "That's about the most suggestive thing I never expected you to say," he said with a grin. "Of all people." He laughed shakily. "Gods, this is crazy." He became suddenly serious. "What say we put all this behind us?" he proposed. "And I'll try to stay away for as long as I can take."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 8:04 pm

"I agree. And maybe then I will be ready." Sinder tells him with an evil looking smile. Starting over, that was nice.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 8:06 pm

"Don't get too evil on me yet," Theo said with a meek smile. "I'm still trying to figure out where we go from here." What he wanted to do was kiss her, but figured that she'd more or less slap him.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 8:41 pm

'Go on acting as if nothing has happened.' Sinder tells Theo, a normal smile now spread across her face. She turns to face away from him, and stare out into the woods. 'You hear that?' she asks Theo.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 9:30 pm

"No," Theo said, snapping out of it. "I was too busy wondering how hard you'd hit me if I tried to kiss you." Well, what the Hades.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 10:05 pm

Sinder sighs a happy sigh. Poor Theo, mind always revolving around her. 'Something....I just don't know what.' She tells him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 10:07 pm

"Yeah, you'd probably slap me," Theo said. "And that's too damn bad." He gripped her chin, gently but firmly nevertheless and turned her head to face his. "Because you know I love kissing you."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 10:13 pm

Sinder attempts to smile, but his hands were kinda preventing it. 'I don't girly slap, I would punch. Punch like a man. The only manly trait I will ever have, and ever want.'Sinder says, somewhat laughing to herself. 'When will it be enough?'
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 10:16 pm

"Can you slap me though?" Theo asked, lowering his face to hers so that they barely brushed. "Because I don't want to have any parts of my face broken any time soon."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 10:21 pm

Sinder really wanted to kiss him right there. He always managed to make her love him. She knew that she was always going to be his. He has his grip on her. 'I'm not that mean.....to you.' She says.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 10:26 pm

A smile flitted across his face. "I'll take that as a compliment," he whispered. Then, he brought his lips to hers and kissed her. Kissed her with all the pent up feeling he'd been harboring for her, all his love, all his protectiveness. He couldn't lose her again, not now; not when everything was so perfect.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 10:29 pm

To her surprise, Sinder kissed Theo right back. That did not go as planned, but whatever. 'What went through your mind one week ago?' she asks as she withdraws from him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 10:35 pm

Theo didn't want to stop, but he took his cue from her. She rarely kissed him back anyway. "You want my honesty?" he asked her, but didn't wait for an answer. He sighed and took her hand, running his thumb over her pale knuckles. "I don't know really," he said, looking up at the trees around them. "I did a lot of thinking, there not being much else to do. Mostly it was about you and all the little things that I've come to love." He smiled at her. "I know that it sounds cheesy, but it's true. I didn't know how I was going to survive without you... the world's a lot colder when you're gone. I ended up just laying on my bunk and staring at the ceiling, kicking myself for being a jerk and ruining everything with one dumb move."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 10:44 pm

Well, the situation had just gotten awkward for her. She looks up at the sky. She was hoping it would rain, but there was not a single cloud in the sky. The she could say that she wanted to go in. In reality, she just wanted darkness at the moment 'Darkness......'She mutters under her breath.'I want darkness.'
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 10:46 pm

Theo heard her words and grinned slightly. While she was distracted, he raised his other hand and put it over her eyes. "That dark enough for you?" he teased. "Or do you need a cave or something?"

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 10:54 pm

'I need to feel at home, and home is darkness.'Sinder says quietly. She doesn't bother moving Theo's hand. 'Too bright.'

Last edited by TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck on 6/9/2012, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 8:11 am

"Well then," Theo said, thinking this over. "Why don't we go to your bunk or mine? We're both creatures of the dark so it should't be too bright." As soon as he said that, he suddenly realized how that sounded and prayed that she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:21 am

Sinder thinks about this for a moment. She did not want to go to her bunk, not after what Theo did to her there, or at least tried to. "Yours." She mumbles.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 10:06 am

Theo slowly removed his hand from her eyes, tracing her face with his fingertips. "Will anything ever convince you that I'm sorry?" he asked her softly, blue eyes sad as they looked into hers.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 10:09 am

"I really don't know. You will have to prove it to me somehow." Sinder tells him sadly. She wanted to trust him, but how could she? She takes hold of his hand. "To your cabin?"
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 10:12 am

Theo rose to his feet and pulled her up as well. "Then prove it I shall," he told her. He so wanted her to trust him again, if she ever had anyway then she'd at least felt safe with him. He wanted her to feel like that again, he didn't want her to fear him. "Let's go," he said softly.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 10:15 am

"Ok." Sinder says as she is pulled to her feet. She felt sad inside. She wanted to trust him again, but something inside of her just said 'no'. How could she get it to say yes? She grips his hand a bit tighter, and starts walking to his cabin.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 10:18 am

He didn't want to let her down, not now. He got the feeling that the slightest misstep could permanently wreck things. It wouldn't be all that hard to respect her boundaries, just as long as she respected his. After a moment, he smiled. He had boundaries? Still smiling, Theo took one last look around as they left together.
    Mackenzie ♥
    Mackenzie ♥

Female
    Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by Mackenzie ♥ 7/15/2012, 5:42 pm

Charity had no intention of doing anything important today. She grabbed her laptop and slipped it under her arm. Cabin eleven was certainly not the quietest place to work on a novel. She decided the forest was a good idea. So, off to the forest it was. Now, she was sitting in a maple tree on a lower branch. Her laptop was balanced inbetween her legs, which hung on either side of the thick, brown branch. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans. Her favorite hoodie and a red tee that said "Everything I Do, I Do It Big." She also wore a pair of blue headphones around her neck, black Ray Bans on her dark brown hair and silver and black bangles. And her favorite piece of jewelry, a silver chain necklace, with a black lightning bolt. On her laptop, the screen shined bright with her writing program. Nothing could possibly interrupt her right now. She was in the zone. Quickly, she opened up a new tab. Youtube popped up moments later. Her fingertips slapped the keyboard like mad. A song played soon after. Her favorite song. Chopsuey by System of a Down. Charity clicked on her writing program again and continued her novel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:58 am