A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+19
Ben zexion
Amy Pond
Edgar Allan Poe
Zachary
GwrachSeren
mabel pines
Cheesepuff
Steve Rogers
Mason
Princess Amy
ML
Stuart35
Four
Arik
Chuck
Nemesis
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
pilot
Trevor
23 posters

The kitchen

Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

The kitchen - Page 18 Empty Re: The kitchen

Post by Princess Amy 5/27/2012, 9:10 pm

I laughed and got pulled out to the beach.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 12:42 pm

Jolie skipped into the kitchen with Ryo and Jason. She made a beeline for the fridge and began to pull out the necessities. Cupcakes...cookies...ooh! Chocolate...and brownies! Her arms were full of the ingredients as she closed the door with her foot. She quickly walked over to the counter in the middle, wobbling a bit with the ingredients in her hands almost slipping. Jolie let all the sweets spill onto the table and smiled proudly as she glanced over at Ryo and Jason. "Alrighty cadets! Here are sweets to trigger the craziness inside of you!" She sat up on the counter by the goodies and gestured towards the pile. "First, you need to start off light..I suggest going with chocolate first..then you'll start to talk and talk and talk until you can't talk anymore. THEN that's when you upgrade to the level two sweets..the cupcakes." She held a cupcake in her hand and stared at it in awe."This will most likely make you go mad."
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1260
    Registration date : 2010-03-30

Post by A.M. 6/8/2013, 12:55 pm

Jason and Ryo walked in with Jolie.
    Jason looked astonished and laughed at Jolie's tactics. He smiled when she treated them as cadets. He sure missed the military camp.
    "Oh my Gods, there's so many sweets!! Yes!!" Ryo ran to the counter and looked like he was about to drool.
    As he looked to them both, he felt like he was taking care of two kids and smiled. Maybe Miley would like it here. If he ever found her. He sighed and walked to them, picking up some chocolate and giving it to Ryo too. After all, his choice was always between sinking or swimming. And he really didn't like sinking. "Let's see if we get mad, shall we shorty?" He ruffled his brother's hair and ate the chocolate.
    Ryo chuckled and ate it too.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 1:04 pm

Jolie examined them closely as they ate the chocolate. She swung her legs back and forth over the counter as she rests her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands as she watched them. An excited smile was plastered on her face and she began to become hungry for chocolate as well. "..So..? How does it feel!?"
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/11/2013, 4:36 pm

Jason ate the chocolate without a sound and looked at her. "You know, I don't think this is going to work for me. There's no way chocolate can have the effect you say it does." He handed her the rest of his chocolate and grinned. "How about you show me? That face really makes you look like you're dying to eat some of it."
    Ryo kept eating and smiled, showing his full of chocolate mouth. "This is so gooood. Jolieeee, I too don't think what you said it's true! Maybe I should have some more of it to be able to tell!" He reached out for some more chocolate.

Last edited by A.M. on 6/12/2013, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 11:15 am

Jolie giggled at Ryo, then looked over at Jason once he offered her the chocolate. "It takes some time. Patience grasshopper." She smiled as she took the chocolate in her hand. "I'm going to have to warn you though..I might get..well, I will get pretty hyped up." She admitted, noting the effect of chocolate and sweets on her. "Although, I'm thinking Ryo might be getting hyped up soon.." She whispered to Jason as she saw Ryo reaching for more chocolate. 
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/12/2013, 1:14 pm

Jason pretended to be shocked "Grasshopper? Really?" He then smiled. "It offends me that you would see me as an insect and not as an eagle or something cool like that" He winked. "I'll handle you hyped up if necessary" He then proceeded to look at his little brother. "And, why is it that you think you can eat more chocolate?"
    Ryo pouted but still picked up some more chocolate. "If Jolie can, so can I! Right, Jolieeee? We'll eat loads of it and go around sharing happiness!!" He giggled and ate more chocolate.
    "As if dealing with a so called normal little brother wasn't hard enough, now I have to deal with a hyped up one and his almost too easy to notice attraction to Jolie..." Jason murmured to himself and sighed. Oh man....
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 1:24 pm

"Fine. Be patient..great eagle of all in humanity." Jolie told him as she rolled her eyes playfully at him. As she inspected the piece of chocolate, her thoughts were interrupted by Ryo's voice. She looked over at him and laughed. Oh yeah, he was definitely become hyper very easily. "Well if you insist." She then popped the chocolate into her mouth. Jolie chewed thoughtfully, the sweetness devouring her tastebuds as she suddenly began to feel a tingly feeling all around her body. She popped in another piece of chocolate and her eyes then began to widen. A big smile grew on her face and began to giggle unexpectedly. "Woo! Ohmygods I have not felt this good in a LOOOOOOONNNGGGGGGGGGG..." She went on for about 2 minutes until she finally continued speaking, "....OOONNGGGG TIME." Jolie grabbed Jason by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes as she began to jump up and down excitedly. "THISISSOMUCHFUNICAN'THANDLEIT!" She squealed quickly as she then looked at Ryo who was eating more chocolate. "RIGHT RYO? RIGHT?"
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/12/2013, 1:47 pm

OC: You just made me laugh so much right now xD
    BIC:
    "Oh Yeaaaaaaah, Chocolate it's Mother Nature's solution via food! Jolieeee, how can someone not like chocolate?" He giggled and jumped around happily.
    Jason gaped at her and tried to make sense of her apparently new state of mind. "How can that even be possible?" He laughed. "I feel like I'm taking care of two kids." He looked at them and wondered if dealing with them was some kind of punishment.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 2:16 pm

OOC: xD

BIC: Jolie giggle and jumped around with Ryo, along with dancing crazily. "HOW COULD SOMEONE NOT LIKE CHOCOLATE? THAT'S LIKE..FREAKY NATURE." She looked over at Jason, her eyes filled with excitement. "EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE." She held the chocolate close to her as if it were and child and cradled it. "Its okay, I'm here for you..shhhhhhhh..." She then laughed once she realized what she was doing and popped the piece of chocolate in her mouth.
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/12/2013, 2:21 pm

Ryo laughed too "I'll take care of you too, dear chocolate!" He then frowned. "Jolieee, what if all the chocolate in the world had parents some day?" He pouted.
    "Oh my Gods...I actually think you're going nuts!" Jason gulped. "I'm definitely going to need help to handle you both..."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 2:28 pm

Jolie gasped and pouted as well. "Oh, no! If they had parents we have eaten all their children!" She frowned as well, her shoulders slumping. "Poor chocolate! I can't help it that they're so delicious!" She looked over at Jason who looked as if he were scared. "Yes! You need to get help for the chocolate! They're going to be extinct!" She grabbed his arm and looked at him with horror. "We must save them!"
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/12/2013, 2:33 pm

Ryo also grabbed his brother's arm, copying Jolie's actions. "C'mon Jay, we really neeeeed to save them. Do something!"
    He tried really hard not to laugh, he really did, but it wasn't enough. As soon as they grabbed him, he started to laugh uncontrollably. "How can I save the chocolate if you keep eating it?" He smiled. "Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure there's a tree somewhere....where chocolate and baby chocolate grows....definitely!"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/12/2013, 2:39 pm

Jolie looked at Jason with shock as he laughed. "This is a serious first world problem, Jason!" She pointed out to him with panic rising in her voice. Once he mentioned a tree, Jolie blinked. A tree!? "Jason! You have to take us there! That tree could save all the humanity of chocolate!"
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/13/2013, 7:40 am

Jason laughed at her shocked face but then gulped once she stated her request. That could be troublesome... How the Hades was he going to find a tree he didn't know if it was real or not. "Well... I don't really know where that tree is..."
    Ryo pouted even more and held onto his brother's hand. "But how are we going to save the humanity then? Jay, people need chocolateee".
    Jason gulped down again. His brother was making puppy eyes at him. His... well, he wasn't sure if she was his girlfriend still... his bestfriend, perhaps, was caught in a devious plan by the chocolate she had ate and he really didn't know how to get himself out of that one. He blinked "...I don't know where it is but, no one does...right? Imagine people found out about the tree. They'd steal all the chocolate. And do... bad things with the chocolate?"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/14/2013, 11:38 am

Jolie thought about what Jason said and nodded slowly, a frown still on her face. "..Yeah..they would. Those people are evil! We should teach them a lesson!" She announced, standing up straighter as her eyebrows furrowed. "I say we find those people and give them what they deserve!" She grabbed another piece of chocolate that was lying on the counter and popped it into her mouth after she spoke.
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/14/2013, 12:45 pm

"How come you want to save the chocolate and still eat it..." Said Jason to himself and sighed. "You see, those evil people, when in public, hide their devious plans. So, it would be very hard to teach them a lesson Jo'..." He crossed his arms and tried to smile, only being able to make a weird face. "Maybe when we're older...?"
    Ryo kept eating the chocolate and nodded with his eyes wide open.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/15/2013, 9:30 pm

Jolie nodded excitedly. "Yes! Yes! When we're older we must find them! I think we can see behind their devious disguises! Trust me, I have been watching detective shows when I was in the womb!" She grabbed another big piece of chocolate and took a huge bite out of it, munching it with satisfaction.
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/18/2013, 1:20 pm

Jason sighed. He didn't understand her. One minute she wanted to save chocolate. The other she was eating it. Really, why had he even agreed to this? He sighed once again and smiled. "You'll really be the death of me, or at least the death of my sanity..." He murmured.
    Ryo clapped his hands, forgetting they were full of chocolate and jumped around. "That's a good idea for me!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:27 pm