A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Ace of Spades's characters

Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Ace of Spades's characters

Post by Fist of Shadows 6/15/2010, 4:04 pm

Dot dot... Wiki? So unreliable
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 6/15/2010, 4:08 pm

Yeah I checked theoi.com too but not really anything appealing, so I'll keep him as a powerless ninja kind of kid lol

Is it ok now? Sorry I keep asking but I'm getting a bit antsy with other things going on right now :/ Just want something good go my way lol
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/16/2010, 4:44 pm

Approved.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 2 Empty Third Character

Post by Ace of Spades 6/16/2010, 9:38 pm

Name: Sophia Grace

Eyes: Deep, articulate grey

Hair: Shiny, straight blonde

Height: 5'7"

Body Type: Athletic, but not too muscular

Skin Color: Italian skin, though easily burnt

God Parent: Athena

Mortal Parent: Micheal Grace

Country of Origin: US of A

Pets: n/a

Talents: Very intelligent, athletic, plays softball, soccer, and lacrosse, plays piano, violin, and clarinet

Skills: Stays calm in battle, can hide emotions, can use many weapons (sword, axe, dagger, bow, etc.), adaptive

Weapons: Dual longswords, hidden dagger, and a shortbow; changes into earrings, a ring on her right ring finger, and a bracelet on her left wrist

Flaws: Hates to be wrong, hates to lose, takes competition seriously

Powers: None to speak of

Life before CHB: She was home one day from school (5th grade) when her goat-smelling friend, Zack, came with her to her house. It was time she knew who she really was. After Zack came in and told her about her parentage and CHB, a dracaenae barged through the door and attacked Sophia. Zack tossed her a dagger to test her mettle and she fended off the monster quickly and calmly. After that, she left her home at Miami for Half Blood Hill.

RP Example: Gods, these stymphalian birds are stubborn. Zach is already at the top, yelling at me to hurry. I shoot three more arrows at the avians as I ran up Half Blood Hill. Two more left, I think myself. I turn and shoot another one of the skies in a fluid, calculated move. I knew I didn't have enough time to nock another arrow, so I switch to my dagger and ready myself. As the bird swoops downwards, I duck and slash in a wide arc. The bird comes crashing to the ground and explode into a golden firework. I stand up, relieved and sweaty, and I hike up the rest of the hill to start my new life.

Any notes about your character: She's somewhat independent and a tactical strategist. Hates spiders like most Athena kids.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 6/16/2010, 9:47 pm

approved
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 2 Empty Fourth Character

Post by Ace of Spades 6/17/2010, 7:42 pm

Name: Gale Thomas

Eyes: Sky blue

Hair: Messy, light brown

Height: 6'1"

Body Type: Lean and wiry, but far from weak

Skin Color: Creamy complexion

God Parent: Boreas, god of the North Wind

Mortal Parent: Samantha Thomas

Country of Origin: Ontario, Canada

Pets: Talon, a giant harpy eagle

Talents: Pole vaulting, track and field, wind surfing, sky diving, bob sledding, snowboarding

Skills: Very fast and agile, can jump high, friendly, fun-loving nature, very good at archery

Weapon**: Twin scimitars and a bow; changes into a cross necklace and belt

Flaws: Can be cold to others if they make him mad, over abuses his power when angry, sometimes ignorant when it comes to hurting his friends

Powers(must relate to god parent): Can create three small, 10' tall tornadoes with a 4' diameter at the top per day; can create strong gales (30 mph; 48 kph;) when slashing his scimitars that can blow away small objects, push back or redirect projectiles, and slow down the speed of opponents (more effective on birds and other flying monsters); can will the wind to change his arrows' direction

Life Before CHB*: Gale was a dare devil kid before he left at 14, doing dangerous sports like sky diving and wind surfing. He always loved the rush of the cold, Canada wind in his face whenever he was outside. His always-limping friend, Joey, was worried about him every time he did something stupid and dangerous. One day, Gale was sky diving and while in the sky, he was attacked by a harpy; at least, that's what he thought it was from his Greek history class. Weaponless, he had no choice but to try and fight it before he splattered to the ground. He punched and kicked at the harpy, and he realized the wind was following his attacks. Soon, the monster turned to dust and was floating down slowly. Once he landed safely, Joey knew it was time that Gale knew who he really was...

RP Example*: Half Blood Hill... I stare at the tall pine tree on top, seeing that I'm almost finished my long journey. Behind me, a scythian dracaenae breaks free from the tree line. I sigh. Never get a break, do I? I walk nonchalantly up to the hill as the monster chases behind me, a few dozen feet away. 10 feet away, I turn and summon my scimitars. I slice into the air, creating fast, accurate wind cuts. They hit the dracaenae's body, dismembering pushing it backwards a few feet and disorienting it. It falls back and I rush towards it. Before it can stabilize itself and prepare for my attack, I behead it and stab it in the heart simultaneaously. I turn around as the body slumps to the ground and creates a golden explosion, and I walk the rest of the way up, my eyes focused on the pine tree.

Any notes about your characters: n/a

Last edited by BurningAce95 on 6/19/2010, 11:49 am; edited 4 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/17/2010, 8:51 pm

How long can he make the tornadoes last?
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 6/17/2010, 8:55 pm

Does 5 minutes each sound good? But they can disappear if he loses too much concentration, is low on energy, or if the tornadoes get damaged a lot (i.e. going through crowded areas, lifting up heavy objects, using fire to dissipate the oxygen)
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/17/2010, 8:58 pm

okay that sounds fine. And what do u mean by can create semi-solidified, razor wind cuts?
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 6/18/2010, 1:21 am

Lol, I really don't know how to describe it... Like you know when the wind goes so fast that you feel like your being blown away? Well something like that, but in a more concentrated, narrow arc that is blunt and can damage/ bruise soft materials. I can be blocked with shields, is visible compared to the sorrounding air (it turns a little white for being semi-solidified) so you can see it, can use swords and the like to cut down the air slashes (it'll turn into 2 cuts and dissipate quickly after being cut)

Hope that helps :)

Last edited by BurningAce95 on 6/18/2010, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/18/2010, 2:37 pm

Uh, none of that, pl0x. Would be dangerous if the person couldn't stop the wind/hide behind something.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 6/19/2010, 1:32 am

What about this? :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/19/2010, 11:28 am

No.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 6/19/2010, 11:50 am

Lol, would this work?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/19/2010, 12:10 pm

Mhm.

How many times a day can he do that?
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 6/19/2010, 12:45 pm

20 slashes per hour; he can also redirect a dozen shot arrows per hour
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/19/2010, 12:52 pm

Approved.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 2 Empty Fifth Character

Post by Ace of Spades 6/19/2010, 9:19 pm

Name: Richard Anderson (Richie, Ricky, Rich, Rick)

Eyes: Green eyes with a brown center

Hair: Brown

Height: 6'

Body Type: Muscular

Skin Color: Tan

God Parent: Cratos

Mortal Parent: Michelle Anderson

Country of Origin: USA

Talents: Curling, javelin throw, baseball, football, wrestling

Skills: Lifting massive objects easily, wielding and throwing weapons second naturedly, running considerably fast

Weapon(s)**: Massive dual-headed axe and four javelins; changes into swiss army knife and four rings on his left hand; when javelins are thrown and hit the ground, they turn back into rings and appear in Rich's hands in 15 seconds for each ring

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 2 Xd617l

Flaws: Horrible at archery (uses javelins instead), has difficulty changing direction when running, anger issues, has difficulties in school (except gym..), doesn't know how to swim

Powers(must relate to god parent): Incredibly strong for a 16 year old; lifts up to 220 pounds at once; can throw javelins at a maximum distance of 240 feet

Life Before CHB*: Rich was a star athlete, amazing at curling, javelin throwing, and other sports. His strength and speed were something to be admired, but his anger problems always got him in trouble. During some personal baseball practice, he hit the ball into the woods. When he went in the forest to look for it, he was ambushed by three hellhounds. He let his anger overwhelm him, and he easily beat the monsters with his bare hands. He always knew he was different, due to his considerable strength compared to his peers. The next day, a satyr named Tim came to his house to whisk him away to CHB. That was the last time he saw his hometown, Atlanta.

RP Example*: Ugh, that stupid satyr is always getting himself in trouble, and I have to save his furry behind every time... I see Tim hiding on top of a tree as two cyclopes are at the base looking at him, waiting for him to come down. I touch two of my rings, transforming them into my javelins, throwable lances. I throw them one after the other in quick succession. The first one met the surprised target directly at the back, and it exploded golden. My second javelin was off target by inches. The remaining cyclops turns around and readies his club. He charges towards me. I take out my swiss army knife and change it into my double headed axe. I rush to him, too and slash off the upper half of his wooden club. He stares in awe and fear at what happens, giving me the opportunity to slice his stomach open, making him fall and hit the ground, cold and limp. I look up the tree and shout,"Get down goat boy. We're almost there."

Any notes about your characters: Ambidextrous, throws javelins with his left, swings his axe in his right (or two hands it) Uses javelins as melee weapons, too if necessary.

Last edited by BurningAce95 on 6/20/2010, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/19/2010, 11:01 pm

Add more flaws.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 6/20/2010, 10:59 am

Is this good?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2010, 12:10 pm

Approved.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 2 Empty New charrie to replace Sophia :)

Post by Ace of Spades 7/3/2010, 11:53 pm

Name: Deyanira Bane, "Dee, Nira, etc."

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Height: 5'8"

Body Type: Athletic but slender, stronger than she looks

Skin Color: Tan

God Parent: Astrape

Mortal Parent: Marcus Bane

Country of Origin: USA

Talents: Plays ice and field hockey, plays drums and electric guitar, loves to prank and scheme

Skills: Great melee fighter, decent in archery, very fast and nimble

Weapon**: falchion (eyebrow ring), shield (bracelet), lance (necklace), and recurve bow (belt)

Flaws: Feels no remorse when she hurts others, overuses her powers, not very friendly, evil lol

Powers(must relate to god parent): Can shoot lightning bolts or electrically charge her punches/kicks up to 15 times per hour; Can create a storm cloud to follow people and shoot lightning at them for 15 minutes (unless she loses concentration) only once per day; If she overdoes either powers, she gets slower and finally faints from overusage. Too many times of this, she may die.

Life Before CHB*: Dee had a harsh life at home, with an abusive father and a half sister who hated her. She had few friends and never really got to go out, unless she snuck out. She grew up tough and promised to herself never to be broken. Because of her life, she turned out heartless and nearly without any emotions. She killed the satyr sent for her, that is, after he gave her the weapons and the location of her new home, Camp Half Blood.

RP Example*: I was walking through the forest. It should be somewhere passed this clearing. I broke through the tree line and see a giant pine tree. I smiled, the first smile to appear on my worn out face in months. Just then, a minotaur appeared out of the trees some hundred feet from me and charged at me. I faced my palm at it and shot out a lightning bolt straight at it's chest. It fell backwards but slowly came back up. I sighed as it began running at me again. I cracked my knuckles. I ran at it and jumped over it. It turned around and I gave it an electrically charged uppercut. I heard the sizzling going through it's body and the crack of it's mandible. It falls back again and I smiled again. This time, it didn't get up, but it was trembling from the electricity flowing through it still. I take out my falchion and slash its head off. I put my weapon away and wipe my hands together, satisfied at my work. I started trekking up the hill, Half Blood Hill. "Home, sweet home." I muttered.

Any notes about your characters: Her lightning and electrical disharges are glowing black

Last edited by BurningAce95 on 7/4/2010, 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2010, 11:17 am

30 times per hour is too much.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 7/4/2010, 1:47 pm

K, how about 20 :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/4/2010, 7:15 pm

It's per hour, for Pete's sake. 20 every 2 hrs is more acceptable than 20 per hour.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:00 am