A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Ace of Spades's characters

Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 4 Empty Re: Ace of Spades's characters

Post by Kristal Meth 8/12/2010, 3:20 pm

add 2 more flaws. Tsunamis are too big and go too far inland.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/12/2010, 3:37 pm

No hurricanes. :/

They're probably going to be strong enough to blow all the cabins away, and that's bad.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 8/12/2010, 4:09 pm

Editted
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/12/2010, 4:10 pm

Tink-Er-Bell wrote:Tsunamis are too big and go too far inland.

And the whirlpools are too big. :/
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 8/12/2010, 4:13 pm

xD sorry Tink, I missed your post altogether >.< I cut the sizes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/12/2010, 4:15 pm

Mhm. For the inland part, a bit smaller.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 8/12/2010, 4:18 pm

No problem
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/12/2010, 4:19 pm

Approved.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 4 Empty Sin Masters- Son of Psamathe

Post by Ace of Spades 8/17/2010, 3:33 pm

Name: Sebastian Ingram Nathaniel (Sin) Masters

Eyes: Bright sea blue

Hair: Sandy blonde

Height: 5'9"

Body Type: Athletic

Skin Color: Tan

God Parent: Psamathe, goddess of sand and beaches

Mortal Parent: Thomas Masters

Country of Origin: USA

Pets: Sand boa named Thrash

Talents: Sand castle building, water sports, sword fighting

Weapon**: Rings that turn into twin single-handed labryses

Flaws: Causing trouble often, dislikes the cold (but will stand it if needed), indifferent if he hurts people, powers are limited to specific areas (beaches, deserts, etc)

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):

1.He can make a sandstorm thrice (3 times) a day for 5 minutes long (blinds/reduces vision and mobility of people
    temporarily), 30 minute recharge

2. He can create a quicksand area 5'x5' (must originate in regular sand) twice a day, hour long recharge (sinks victim(s) only waist deep for 10 minutes and disables their movement; decent chance to avoid in the beginning, but very hard to get out of once they're knee deep already; someone can help pull them out, or the victim(s) can wait the allotted time which, when the 10 min passes, he pushes them back out of the quicksand and makes the spot disappear)

3. He can manipulate sand (if it's within 100 feet of him) 9 times an hour; he can form it to many shapes, make it squeeze and harden together like an orb or spike and throw it at his opponents, make an armor around his body/others, create up to a 4'x10'x6" sand wall to block attacks, "sand travel" like he can move under the sand and jump out anywhere within 200 feet of the starting location (must start and end in a spot of sand), etc

Life Before CHB*: Sin was born in Florida and has always loved going to the beach. He used to stay for hours just building sand castles and other figures as a kid. As he grew up, the shore became like a second home for him. Sometimes, he'd rather just sleep their than going home to his abusive father after school. His dad's the reason for his violent tendencies and aggressive behavior.

RP Example*: I grit my teeth as I run through the shoreline. Behind me was a Hyperborean giant, about 3 stories high. How the Hades did I not notice a huge, blue monster in the beach?! I look behind me and focus on where his next step will be. I turn that spot into quicksand and his giant foot sinks in, shin deep. He stumbles and falls. I smirk and take out one of my labrys. I hack into his face, breaking through his skull and seperating the front part of its brain. I smirk and wrench it out. The giant disintegrates into dust and I use my powers to toss the sandy remnants into the waves. I sigh and continue walking.

Any notes about your characters: Has serious rivalries with other earth demigods (Geb, Tiki, Set, etc.); Only tells people who he really trusts his real name, everyone else calls him Sin.

Last edited by ACrazedEnigma on 8/17/2010, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 8/17/2010, 5:56 pm

powers number one: thrice?
    Power number three: Too many times per hour.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 8/17/2010, 5:59 pm

Thrice means three times and editted (:
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 8/17/2010, 6:00 pm

approved
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 4 Empty Rich died, charrie of me :D (Bought from Kenny)

Post by Ace of Spades 9/3/2010, 3:08 am

(Btw, do I get to keep the 2nd Norse/Egyptian slot if Drake or I die like when I buy extra regular slots?)

Name: Andrew Castro (changed last name of course)

Eyes: Deep, dark Brown

Hair: Short, cropped black, sometimes spiked up; Hates it longer than medium length

Height: 5'9"

Body Type: Athletic, developing muscles and abs; Can take several punches due to 'training' with dad

Skin Color: NJ tan :DD

God Parent: Ull, Norse god of winter, ice, snow, death, skiing, the chase, overall combat, specializing in archery, hunting, trapping, and snow shoes :DD

Mortal Parent: Stepmom- Arsenia Castro; Stepdad- Andy Castro

Pets: N/A, but do three evil siblings count as monkeys?

Talents: Soccer, track, swimming, surfing, snowboarding, paintball, violin, guitar, close combat, excellent pain intake, reading, writing, tracking and hunting, survival skills (last 2 because of godly parentage)

Weapon**: CB Katana + Wakazashi combination (changes into 10' and 8' dagger respectively); CB Composite Hunter's Bow with quiver that can hold up to 24 arrows, 200 yard effective range, 500 yard maximum range (belt); CB Scorpio Repeating Crossbow hybrid with two magazines that can hold up to 30 bolts each, 75 yard effective range, 200 yard maximum range (chain)

Flaws: Shy at first but is friendly and open after he gets to know someone, too nice to people for his own good so he's trying to change his personality, doesn't care for relationships much anymore, regrets his past, hides his true emotions, holds grudges and never forgets them, can get bored of things easily, blacks out when he's extremely mad and can possibly hurt everyone around him, has random flashbacks, isn't bipolar but can be downcasted then lighthearted an hour later, doesn't fight first unless provoked a lot throughout the day or really needs to let out his rage via physical exertion, hard to earn his trust due to something in the past, sleeps on the roof of his cabin

1. He can create a snow storm covering a 15'x15' area, can move the clouds, 6 inches of snow, lasts 15 minutes, thrice a day, two hour recharge (faints for 5+ hours if used a forth time in a day)

2. He can create a hail storm covering a 10'x10' area, can move the clouds, golfball sized, lasts 10 minutes, twice a day, three hour recharge (dies if used a third time in a day)

3. Can raise up to 20 skeletons (like the ones in Titan's Curse) for half an hour, up to 5 simultaneously (skeletons collapse and get sent back to the Underworld if he tries to control 6+ at the same time or summons 21+ skeletons total in a day; can not use this power the next day if he exceeds his limits)

4. He can manipulate snow and ice up to 10 times an hour; form ice into shapes, create giant snowballs, freeze water or water vapor in the air into ice, etc (most powerful defensive move is a 4'x8'x6" wall; most powerful offensive is a meter long, sharp ice spike) (faints for an hour after 11th use of manipulation)

Note: To limit him further, he can only do two of his four powers simultaneously, and it can not be a combination of both his storm powers.

Life Before CHB*: Andrew tried his best to please his parents- doing chores, getting high grades, behaving properly, but whatever the f*** he did, nothing ever worked to please them. He has an abusive, alcoholic father and an uber busy mom who doesn't care for him when she's home. He hated them. He grew up trying to get out of the house as much as possible during afterschool and break since his house was basically a living hellhole. He tried telling his friends about what's going on in his life, but almost no one ever listend. And the few that did, didn't help much. So now, he just tried to live a normal life, bottling up all his emotions. He continued school, sports, and life in general passively, not really wanting to do anything much else. He's very passionate about music and soccer. He was waiting to leave. Forever. He has done several things he'll regret, but in the end, he thinks it'll all go away, hoping his past won't follow him to his new life. He ran away at around the last week before school started, trying to make the most of his last moments of pure freedom before the dreaded chains of school would pull him back to his regular schedule again. He went to the shore with his friends for a couple days, but after something that happened, left early with a friend. She took him to Camp Half Blood, telling him that this is where he can get his second chance. To start over.

RP Example*: *Flashback* I was walking with Joanne going to her house, wondering what exactly did she plan for my birthday. I smiled at her for a moment. Fifteen. I spent eight of them with this amazing girl strutting beside me on the sidewalk. I stopped for a moment, and she whirled around. Going an extra step before noticing. She rose her eyebrow, thinking what could possibly be the matter on what should be on my best day. I just walked up to her and kissed her softly. I stayed there for a moment, thinking that this WAS my best day. I sighed, content with my life. I laughed inside. Well that's a first.

*Back to reality* And thinking back 7 months ago, it kinda was. I frowned, thinking of why it all ended. Oh, NOW I remember. Again. *thinks back another memory* That b**** can be dead for all I care...

*Back to flashback* We walked up her front porch and she rung the doorbell, like it wasn't her own house. I shook my head, smiling as I see my friend Ant open the door. He stepped out and gave me my 15 happy b-day punches. I couldn't help but chuckle, knowing how childish we were after doing this since 4th grade.

*Second break* I stared at the small flowing water, scowling disgustedly. *thinks back to another memory* Some friendhe turned out to be. I should've taken him out while I got the chance.

*Back to flashback* He and Jo urged me inside, which was, naturally, dark with the lights turned off. I looked back at them, smirking, telling them with my facial expression how corny this actually was. They just shook their heads and told me to turn on the lights. I shrugged, not really having much of a choice. I flipped the switch to turn on the foyer light, just to get ambushed by many of my friends, waiting behind chairs and walls. They jumped out of their concealed spots and yelled out, "Surprise!"

*End flashback* I blinked. Ugh, another damn zone out... I sighed and stood up from my spot near the little hidden spot at Zephyrus Creek. "Damn them to hell. Both of them. Two faced, no good a**es." I mutter under my breath. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and quietly left my secluded spot from the world. This is my second chance for redemption. Leave everything behind and move on. They hurt you, so forget about them. The good and definitely the bad.

Any notes about your characters: Always has his iPod somewhere on him xD

Last edited by ACrazedEnigma on 9/5/2010, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/3/2010, 2:44 pm

If YOU or Drake dies? What, you're going to jump off a cliff?
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 9/4/2010, 1:52 am

Lol no, like for one of my plots I might have Drake die by the snake before Wyatt kills it after Hawaii, so I'm wondering if I get to keep the Norse/Egyptian slot still, like when one of my regular charries die/leave, I keep the empty slot. Also, since this is supposed to be me, I'm probably gonna ge annoyed at myself and have me killed/leave by December or so xD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/4/2010, 11:57 am

Yes, you keep the Egyptian/Norse slot if Drake dies.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 9/4/2010, 9:09 pm

Kay thanks, Kenny :DD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 11:18 am

I think you should make your hail and snow limits, like, a bit lower. Judging by the measurements, it looks like it's enough to cover part/most of the courtyard, and with his other powers mixed in, I don't think he could handle that much.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 9/5/2010, 8:43 pm

Editted
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 10:42 pm

Mhm.

Approved.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 4 Empty Norse charrie replacing Drake (who left)

Post by Ace of Spades 10/10/2010, 1:59 am

Name: Finbar Arcon

Eyes: Dark brown

Hair: Black afro

Height: 6' freaking 8" (real height xD)

Body Type: Muscular, fit, giant

Skin Color: African American

God Parent: Jord, Norse Goddess of the Earth

Mortal Parent: Maximillian Arcon

Pets: N/A

Talents: Football, basketball, paintball, wrestling, drums

Weapon**: Twin tomahawks (drumsticks) (comes back to him after 30 seconds of being thrown), 5-foot bladed Claymore (pencil), Rectangular Spartan shield w/ spiked center (ring on left middle finger) [ALL Celestial Bronze]

Flaws: Overarrogant sometimes, Too loyal to his friends, Even with his intimidating stature he's very nice (someones too nice), Can go crazy when angered, Hates to be wrong, Very hungry and eats a lot often, Procrastinator

1. Can manipulate earth ten times an hour (form objects, create walls, make hardened temporary armor), if uses an 11th time in an hour, he can't use this ability for the next two hours.
    *Strongest maneuver*: Create a boulder, 6 feet in diameter, out of the ground.

2. Can sense vibrations on/under the ground better and farther (one mile radius) than he can see things. (20 times a day)

3. Can create 2 fissures (10 feet long, 4 feet wide, 20 feet deep) a day and can reseal them, 3 hour break between uses, 3rd daily/2nd early use results in 8 hour immediate sleep, 4th daily use results in death

Life Before CHB*: Finbar had a decent life back at New Jersey. Being the middle child of 7 siblings was hard though, and having a huge family under one roof usually led to monetary and food problems. Nevertheless, the jubilant giant continued to live life as best as he could. He'd rather party all night than study for PSATs though, which was partially due to his hug procrastinating habit. One day during English class, the school satyr found him and told him that he would bring him where he brought his best friend, Andrew. Camp Half Blood.

RP Example*: I sit down near a creek, wondering where my horned, bearded guide was actually leading me. He said that I'd meet up with Drew again, but after a few weeks of running in the forests from New Jersey to New York, I'm growing tired and bored of this charade. He tells me to get ready and that we're almost there. I sigh, not really having any choice but to keep following or get myself killed by those oversized mutts he calls hellhounds. They sure do look hell-ish alright. I ponder what other kind of beasties their could be lurking in the world. Shrugging, I set off with the satyr, who has yet to tell me his name, unbeknownst to the fact that my destination was less than an hours' hike away.

Any notes about your charries: One of Andrew's best and oldest friends. Goes by Fin most of the time.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2010, 11:43 am

10 times an hour is a bit much.... 240 times a day?
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Ace of Spades 10/10/2010, 11:48 am

Lol I understand. What about a 10 per hour limit and a 50 total daily limit? (ex: Can use it 5 hours straight to the maximum uses or spread it throughout the day) And the 2 hour power drainage consequence still applies.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2010, 11:49 am

Mhm. Sure.

Approved.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Ace of Spades's characters - Page 4 Empty Charrie replacing Wyatt

Post by Ace of Spades 10/13/2010, 6:26 pm

Name: Darcy Jameson

Eyes: Sky blue

Hair: Shiny, medium brown; Shoulder blade length, straight, and usually in a messy ponytail

Height: 5'7"

Body Type: Athletic, somewhat hourglass

Skin Color: Sun kissed Italian tan

God Parent: Aristaeus, Greek god of shepherds, cheese-making, bee-keeping, honey, honey-mead, olive growing, hunting and medicinal herbs

Mortal Parent: Madeline Jameson

Pets: Two Bighorn Sheep (male rams) named Dasher and Comet

Talents: Singing, field hockey, surfing, swimming, running

Weapon**: Double recurve bow with two dozen Celestial Bronze-tipped arrows (amulet), Twin 13" CB swordbreakers (earrings)

Flaws: Self conscious, Nervous around new people, Rarely angry but when she is, she can go a little out of control, Is a nature freak at times, Mostly quiet and reserved with most people, Doesn't use her powers often unless necessary or drastic

1. Can grow olive trees, Twice a day, 30 feet high (average natural height), six hour rest; Growing a third tree causes immediate death after the tree has grown

2. Can grow medicinal plants, 20 a day; Growing a 21st+ plant causes her to sleep for an hour

3. Can summon and manipulate a hives' worth of honeybees (80-300), Five a day, two hour rest; Summoning a sixth hive causes her to sleep for 8 hours

Life Before CHB*: Darcy's life was hard and dramatizing, with school, friends, family issues, and the usual teenage issues but multiplied by googolplex. Her relief, answer, and sanctuary away from this was always the woods, or anyone near nature and away from the wastelands of humanity. She often went here to contemplate on her life and beyond, sometimes bringing her closest friends to her most personal and sacred places. Always trying to be optimistic, she just hid her torment and depression behind a facade of smiles and laughs. Only a few people knew who she really was inside, and she needed one of them now.

RP Example*: "I'm going to search for him!" I yelled at my mom. I had one foot out of the door already, walking towards the hairy, horned guy who promised to take me to where Andrew and Fin went.

"Darcy, you can't. He's hurt you once already. Don't let him do it again. Please stay, baby." She pleaded. Her feet were planted on the foyer, fearful of how Darce would react if she tried to run after her.

I ignored her, shouldering my backpack and leaving my house. There was nothing here for me anymore. I needed to go, and this was the perfect opportunity for me to. I step in the cab with Zach and look in the front. There were three old ladies arguing over a single eye. Little did I know I just got inside the Taxi of Eternal Torment, heading straight for Camp Half Blood.

Any notes about your characters: This is dedicated to my friend.

Last edited by noBackboneShowsfromU on 10/15/2010, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 4:39 am