A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Calm waters, rough seas.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Calm waters, rough seas. - Page 2 Empty Re: Calm waters, rough seas.

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 5:13 am

Esmeralda beamed, the different nuances of her eyes gleaming. She loved making her friends happy, and Thorne looked breath taking right now.

"Gracias, Hermana," she giggled. "And sure, we can go and dance. But first.... (She pulled her camera out) photo shooting!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/3/2014, 5:37 am

Thorne's eyes lit up with joy and happiness, nodding quickly as she exclaimed her thanks in a bizarre mixture if the languages see knew how to say thanks in. Then she grabbed her hand, leading her model friend to the deck where she could get the sea in the background of te shots.

"I'm....I actually don't know poses....can you show me some maybe?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 10:02 am

"Of course," she smiled, and gently took her hand, placing her in front of the horizon. "Angle your body. You have beautiful legs, turn your waist to the right, and put one leg behind the other. The were, that's it, fabulous! Now tilt your chin down -- yes, just like that-- keep looking to me! Perfect. Now open your lips just a little... There, freeze."

Cleopatra switched her camera on and took a photo. "Wonderful. Turn a bit to the left now and put one hand on the hand rail -- now look over your shoulder."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/3/2014, 10:12 am

Thorne nervously did as she was asked and gained confidence after each pose. She got into the modeling before her friend, trying harder as she wanted to look irresistible. With a smirk she looked over her shoulder and smiled at her. "Do you think I'll be worthy of your moms approval if you continue to give me makeovers?" She asked as she wiggled and Thirne the right way
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 10:27 am

"I can't say," Cleo giggled, "why don't we ask her on the next solstice? Bend one knee and put a foot on the lower rail -- stand up straight! Now look at me....(click) wonderful."

She smiled, then went over to her orange juice and sipping it. "Do you have a straw?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/3/2014, 10:44 am

Thorne grinned and did the pose as requested; allowing cleo to click the picture before she stopped for a drink and asked for a straw. "Yes, of course! I'll get you one!" Thorne exclaimed and ran across the wood deck to underneath. She grabbed a straw and took it back to her friend, handing her it. "Here you go!" She smiled widely.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2014, 10:57 am

"Thank you," the daughter of love smiled, placing the straw in her drink and taking a sip. "It's always better to drink with a straw because that way the sugar in The drink doesn't attack your teeth too much."

She smiled prettily and sipped her drink. "Here look at the pictures I took," she winked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/3/2014, 11:07 am

She grinned and grabbed the camera, beginning to review the pictures. She gasped with each one, simply not knowing that she contained such attractiveness inside of her Barbados form. "I...I look like a model! Like you! But of course your much better...but damn! I never knew I could look this good!!!" She exclaimed and looked over at her.

"I look simply spectacular!!!!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/9/2014, 12:50 pm

Cleopatra laughed. "You could be a really good model, you know. Just wait until I send those to my father."

She leaned against the handrail, enjoying the warmth of the sun, closing her eyes and sipping on the orange juice.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/9/2014, 4:44 pm

Thorne grinned and looked at the water. "Cleo!" She exclaimed, grabbing her arm and leading her to the other side of the boat. "Look!" She cried out, pointing to the school of bottle nose dolphins swimming right besides them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 6:25 am

"Oh, by Poseidon!" Cleopatra shrieked, catching sight of the dolphins.

She leaned over the handrail to watch the grey animals bounce out of the water and back in, their skin briefly gleaming in the sunlight. Esmeralda turned to Thorne.

"Oh, chérie, can we go swimming with them?" she asked, her dazzling wide eyes pleading.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/11/2014, 7:31 am

Thorne grinned and raced to the sail, pulling it up and storing it to stop the movement of the boat. "Go change! I'll need to secure the boat but we can certainly swim with them!" The redhead told her friend as she finished securing the sail. After then pulling out towels she vanished to her room an emerged in her bikini.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2014, 3:40 am

Giggling gleefully, Cleopatra hopped back into her room, flipping her bathrobe off and selecting a pinkish-red Shay Todd bikini with white designs and walking out again.

"Oh thank you, Thorne," she said, kissing her cheek. "You're wonderful!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/12/2014, 5:29 am

"I try my dear" Thorne responded in her crisp accent before falling backwards off the edge of her boat into the water with the large dolphins. She smiled, coming up for air and beckoning to Cleo to join her before paddling to the pod of the sleek mammals which surrounded the boat now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2014, 10:18 am

Cleo had to say, Thorne's backwards-fall into the water had class. The daughter of Love applauded then stepped onto the handrail Titanic-style, and jumped into the water, hoping it would not splash to much. Nothing less off-putting then a graceful girl awkwardly plummeting into the water, raising big waves.

She laughed as a dolphin swam right next to her and she managed to stroke its side.

"They're so soft!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/12/2014, 11:44 am

Thorne grinned and straddled her dolphin who began to swim wildly around, ducking and jumping as the child of Demeter aquealed with joy before jumping off and landing into the clear salt water.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/13/2014, 4:38 am

"How are you doing it?" Cleo giggled, trying to hold on to a dolphin, but the animal escaped her grasp, its skin too slippery to hold on to.

She swam towards the daughter of Demeter, her beautiful curls wet and sticking to her skin in beautiful waves.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/13/2014, 4:58 am

Thorne laughed as she threaded waterC looking at her as she seam closer. "Practice" she told her and smiled, offering her a hand so she could help her. "Want me to show you how to ride a dolphin?" She asked with a smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/16/2014, 4:01 pm

Cleopatra gladly took her hand, trying to hold on in the water.

"Oh gods, sure!" She said with a wonderful smile that made her huge irises glow, giving her an even prettier look. "Teach me your secrets, beautiful!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/16/2014, 4:37 pm

Thorne grinned an helped her to a dolphin, moving her hands and feet to properly hold on as not hurt the wonderful creature. "Ready Cleo?" She grinned as she moved around to get on another dolphins. "All you have to do is hold onto the diesel"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/20/2014, 3:16 am

It was a bit difficult to get onto a dolphin, but with Thorne's help, Cleopatra managed it.

"Ready!" she giggled while her dolphin bounced in and out of the water; provoking an elated laugh to escape Esmeralda's full lips. Now this was amazing!

She had no real control over the dolphin but just went with the flow, laughing as water splashed into her face and attempting to hold Thorne's fingers while both rode their respective dolphins.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/20/2014, 3:23 am

Thorne grinned as she clung to her besties hands, riding their respective dolphins as they led the way. Dipping beneath the surface of the salt water and then leaping into the air, making circles around the child of Demeters sailboat.

After a few minutes, Thorne squealed as she fell from the amazing mammal, laughing as she treaded water and watched Cleo.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2014, 2:34 am

Cleo had had a large number of amazing and fun times in her life, but riding the dolphins with Thorne easily ranked among the top #5. She whooped several times at the top of her lungs, her dolphin diving in and out of the water; she felt elated and happy, living really in the moment.
    When Thorne fell off, Cleo slipped off her dolphin and swam gracefully over to Demeter's daughter.

"Thorne, ¡te quiero!" she exclaimed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/28/2014, 2:44 am

Thorne grinned and began to blush slightly. "Gracias!!" She grinned and smiled at the child of love before swimming backwards, grinning. "We should do this more!" She exclaimed as she splashed the ocean water at her, laughing lightly as her wet red hair whipped around her pale shoulders.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/30/2014, 7:37 pm

"I totally agree!" Cleo replied with enthusiasm.

She gasped in that popular-girl-way-of-gasping as Thorne splashed water at her and replied in the same way. After some more water splashing, the two girls went back onto the boat, where Cleo grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her milk-chocolate-colored body.

"When are we going to arrive at the next port?" she wondered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 12:32 pm