A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Calm waters, rough seas.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Calm waters, rough seas. - Page 4 Empty Re: Calm waters, rough seas.

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2014, 5:23 pm

Cleo could only gasp at the beauty of Thorne's house. It was white on an ochre sand dune, the long grass undulating in the wind. As Cleo got out, she glanced at her friend.

"Wow, hermana, now that is a house," she said.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Calm waters, rough seas. - Page 4 Empty Re: Calm waters, rough seas.

Post by Holly 6/15/2014, 10:18 pm

Thorne chuckled at her friends reaction and smiled up at her home before looking back at Cleo. "It's nothing really" she whispered before leading the way into the house, her father behind Cleo with some more if the bags as they entered the house. It was a very spacious layout of rooms and a smaller girl of about 11 with blonde hair an hazel eyes, laughing hysterically as she ran past the girls, chasing a little puppy. Thorne sighed and breathed in the familiar scents of her home and led Cleo through the living room and into the kitchen where an older woman was in the middle of cooking.

"Hola momma!" Thorne called with a grin as she pointed Cleo to the stairs and began to walk that way. The woman turned with a radiant smile and nodded to them both.

"Hola Senioritas! Dinner will be ready in 20!" She called out cheerfully before returning to her work happily. It was as if the entire home created and broadcasted happiness as the redhead led the model up the stairs and into her room.

Thornes room was pretty large compared to the other bedrooms, a bunk bed against the corner and facing a large window (an ocean view of course) with both beds neatly made. The bottom one was covered in art supplies though, paints and brushes, crayons and markers, papers of every color and size. On one wall was several large finished paintings detailing everything from camp to the ocean, to the skylines of Barbados, Richmond, New York.... Though that wasn't all. The Scottish girl also had an oak desk, covered in piles and piles of papers. They ranged from massive textbooks on botany to research papers and reports, it really showed by the state of the bedroom how much time Thorne spent alone.

The redhead set the bags on the floor and smiled at her friend, going to the closet and opening the doors. As she did so a manakin popped out and quick as a flash Thorne had her shears in its gut, throwing it down to the floor and laughing. "Training dummy!" She grinned and directed her attention at the closet. "I have an entire empty dresser for you, and feel free to raid my bathroom and put your stuff in it. What's mine is yours my friend!" She grinned from ear to ear.

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 12:49 pm