A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

august, honey, you were mine

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

august, honey, you were mine Empty august, honey, you were mine

Post by honey 3/30/2021, 6:03 pm

Hey, this is is my RP invite thread! Please let me know who you're interested in and any plot ideas you have too!
    Click on their names in the headers for their application/bio.
    Any art is by the lovely and talented Morgan Landry <3

av-62_10.jpg

about

Son of Apollo and Minju Choi. Born in Incheon, South Korea, Hanson moved to Flagstaff, Arizona at a young age with his mother and two younger siblings.

friends

Bea Dalton: He met the amateur sleuth on her ill-advised break-in to the Big House, and through her dragging him along on her investigations and a rescue mission, she became his closest friend. Not that he'd tell her, of course. Also, no he doesn't have a crush on her, absolutely not, no way, nope.

enemies

He keeps a low profile these days, so no one (yet).

lovers

Nix Maccio: Ex-girlfriend. He could have written ballads for her, or tried to capture the glittering of sunlight on the lake in a bottle for her -- so when she disappeared from camp without a word, it was a huge blow.

{ man, i'm living it }

av-6410.jpg

about

Son of Aglaia and Yooseong Kang. Grew up happy, pretty spoiled, and genuinely loved by basically everyone that knew him. He's turned down several modeling contracts simply because he'd rather be doing other things (like lazing around).

friends

Daeseung Hwan: He's not exactly the type to get overly attached to anyone, but he'd definitely say Daeseung is his best friend.
    Emily Cartier: Recently met in a class at NRU and quickly became friends, getting along easily.
    He's also hung out with Holly Eames a couple of times and they're quite fond of each other.

enemies

So far, he's been quick friends with anyone and everyone he crosses paths with.

lovers

George frequently flits between lovers here and there, but no one has particularly caught his eye (with the exception of one willfully-oblivious Alex Lavien). As always, however, he's open to options.

{ long live the king }

av-6810.jpg

about

Daughter of Flora and Arthur Townsend-Eames, and legacy of Cupid. She also became an honorary legacy of Fortuna when her dad married Thomas Eames, and the protection that he had earned from the goddess passed on to Holly as well.

friends

She's got quite a few, and although she makes sure to keep track of them, she has no one she'd name in particular. She's gotten her nails done with George Kang a couple of times though, and they're quite fond of each other.

enemies

Holly would have you believe that even if she did have any, they'd all be beneath her notice (spoiler: they wouldn't).

lovers

No one (yet).

{ my blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones }

av-6211.jpg

about

Daughter of Volturnus and Lansun Yu, and legacy of Orcus. In her senior year at NRU, she's originally from Nanping, China.

friends

Lianming Yu and Yueying Mo: As prickly and snappish as Qingye is, her brother and half-sister are her closest friends (this is where Yueying would probably say that they're her only friends, and coincidentally also where Qingye would probably hiss shut up and jab her in the ribs).

enemies

Qingye has no shortage of people she's yelled at, but no one she'd go out of her way to call her enemy, besides her sister, maybe?

lovers

No one (yet).

{ you never gave a warning sign }

adrien10.png

about

Son of Mors and Juliette Villiers, legacy of Angerona. He's from Versailles, France, and later moved to Paris when his mom started working at the Louvre. He lived with his grandparents for a while after Juliette passed away, until he was sent to California for his safety.

friends

Louise-Francoise, Hunter of Artemis: He just met her, but he's determined to be her friend.
    Otherwise, he's friendly with everyone, but he's not sure if anyone would call him their best friend.

enemies

Who the Hades would want to be his enemy?

lovers

No one (yet).

{ i had a thought, dear }

{ PERCY JACKSON }
    percy10.jpg

about

Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson. Saved the world a couple of times, rejected godhood, likes blue things. Still doesn't know how to surf or ice skate, in case you were wondering.

friends

Grover the satyr, Nico di Angelo, Tyson the cyclops, Bob the Titan, the Heroes of Olympus, etc.

Lolita Kai: He only just recently met his half-sister at camp. He's not done fully processing how he feels about it, but his thoughts so far are, "I always wanted a little sister."

enemies

Kronos, Gaia, the crew, you know the deal.

lovers

Annabeth Chase, girlfriend.

{ does that make me crazy? }

{ RHYTHM RECORD }
    tumblr19.jpg

about

Son of Hypnos and Daliah Record. He was orphaned and separated from his older sister when he was seven. He was placed into foster homes, and went blind in an accident trying to run away. However, he was blessed with the ability to know where objects are spatially so he doesn't trip or bump into things, not unlike sonar without the sound (yes like Daredevil lol).

friends

Vinyl Record: Older sister, separated when young. He kept escaping his foster homes in a hopeless attempt to find her, but he ended up finding her at camp by chance. They're still very close, but it's kind of weird because they've grown into different people than they remember.

enemies

No one really?

lovers

No one.

{ i turned round & there you go }

saki-c10.jpg

about

Daughter of Apollo and Mami Tanifuji, and legacy of Hecate. Born in Japan and raised on Circe's island, Saki is a witch. She moved to Camp Half-Blood after seven-ish years of training under Circe, then later helped with finding unclaimed demigods and bringing them to camp. She just made the move to New Rome.

friends

Morgan Landry: Perhaps Saki's best friend in the world - for years they trained together on Circe's island and then again at camp, before falling suddenly out of contact. They recently reconnected at NRU.
    Circe: Student under the sorceress for seven years, she grew close to Circe and views her both as a teacher and an indulgent if sometimes intimidating aunt-like figure. When Saki left her island, Circe gifted her with a magical weapon.

enemies

No one.

lovers

No one.

{ honey-infused vocabulary }

Last edited by honey on 1/31/2024, 9:44 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

august, honey, you were mine Empty Re: august, honey, you were mine

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2021, 6:48 am

Hey! I'd love to RP with you!

I have my character from 17th century Versailles, Louise-Françoise (also known as Atalante). She's a Hunter of Artemis so she isnt exactly guy-friendly but it would be fun to see them interact with each other. Maybe even in Versailles?

I'd also like to have a RP with Qingye and Tiberia (ex centurion of the 3rd Cohort). I feel like they'd get along well :)
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 4/12/2021, 4:36 pm

That sounds so fun!! And YES it would be so fun if they met in Versailles, maybe Adrien was visiting his grandparents. Also, Adrien is like one of the most inoffensive guys ever I think, and he'll be excited to meet a Hunter of Artemis. Where in Versailles do you think they should meet?

Ah I've been dying to try Qingye out and I just looked at Tiberia's section on your RP invite and I'm so excited!! How old is Tiberia, by the way? If they're close in age then maybe they vaguely knew each other when they were centurions!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/13/2021, 11:46 am

I'm so excited! How about the gardens? Louise-Françoise will be going there on an important (personal) mission.

Tiberia is 23 now, finishing her degree at NRU. Do you want to have a topic in New Rome or rather Camp Jupiter?
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 4/13/2021, 1:45 pm

The gardens sound great!! I’m googling pictures of them as we speak ;)

Okay, Qingye’s 21 so I’m guessing they knew of each other enough to exchange the passing nod when they cross paths... we could do something at Camp Jupiter, like maybe they go back and help the campers with training occasionally?

Which one would you like to post first for?

Last edited by honey on 4/13/2021, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/13/2021, 4:45 pm

Both sound good! If I start the Versailles topic, would you like to start the Camp Jupiter one?
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 4/13/2021, 4:51 pm

Great, I'll get on that now~

EDIT (TO NOT DOUBLE POST): here is the link for Qingye and Tiberia!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/21/2021, 4:00 pm

I finally posted! Click here --> Louise-Françoise x Adrien
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 2/11/2022, 12:22 am

Updated.
    Harmegei

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2024-02-10

august, honey, you were mine Empty Have a great time, or don't.

Post by Harmegei 2/11/2024, 1:14 am

Hey! I would love to RP once I get characters approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:24 am