A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Morgan Landry
shortyy.xo
Geniosity
Tromokratis
Blaze
GavinP
Wisey
magnetonrobo
Nemesis
Kendall
Ness99
daddeme
16 posters

Mount Olympus

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Mount Olympus - Page 2 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by daddeme 6/22/2012, 9:14 pm

I feel the squeeze of his hand and notice that means help. "Demeter, there was this guy back where Derick lived. He... He did very horrible things to him; things that would've killed him. He made Derick believe that they were bestfriends."
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 6/22/2012, 9:15 pm

"Four or five inches actually..Anways I made you something!"I dig around in my bag and pull out a book of poetry. "I wrote it all myself."I say smiling proudly
    "Im Olivia..your daughter."I say in my thick french accent
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/22/2012, 9:16 pm

"alright, so I guess I will see you ext solstice" I said starting to walk away"bye dad" I waved bye and left.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 9:20 pm

Frizzlepuss wrote:"So... What've you been doing lately, dad?"

"Well, aren't Athena and Ares enemies? That means one of them HAS to be your enemy, and one of them your friend, right? I mean, Sparta and Athens where always..." I made cool swordfighting sounds. "Killing each other, right?"

Phobos glanced at the knife on his belt, then at AJ. "Oh, you know. Scaring people. I pop up out of nowhere and almost give mortals heart attacks."

"Not enemies," Nike mused, stroking her chin. "Just siblings. Rivals, if you will."

magnetonrobo wrote:"nope" i said and smiled

i look at ares "oh yeah nothings going on at camp"

"Oh, okay then.... You go anywhere nice or something? Outside of camp?" Apollo was running out of things to say today.

"Really now? Maybe you aren't looking hard enough." Ares snickered, flicking a fly that happened to land on his shoulder.

~Attila~ wrote:"Yeah, but, my point was what if she didn't have the potion?" I think. "And how would water wash off a potion?"

I sigh. "But most are deadly. Like rattlers and constrictors."

"Well....what if I made a smaller one, one that concealed well and shot well? Like how crossbows were smaller than a bow and could shoot just as well."

"Something about perspiration," Dolos mused, trying to remember what Hecate had said. "Or, that might be something else. Invisibility paint?"

"Not to me," Hermes pointed out, yawning. "Maybe because George and Martha talk to them for me."

Hephaestus thought for a moment, then shrugged. "That might work. How do you plan on launching the arrows?

greentump wrote:" well I was abused by a so called ...." I get choked up. I squeeze Nia's hand for help.

"By a...?" Demeter guessed he meant some sort of criminal gang or such. Those were common, she heard.

Demetri wrote:I feel the squeeze of his hand and notice that means help. "Demeter, there was this guy back where Derick lived. He... He did very horrible things to him; things that would've killed him. He made Derick believe that they were bestfriends."

Demeter nodded, suddenly enlightened. Nodding slowly, she muttered something to herself. "Yes, I see.... Perhaps I'll send a few of my, ah, friends to investigate this boy."

Cookiemonster<3 wrote:"Four or five inches actually..Anways I made you something!"I dig around in my bag and pull out a book of poetry. "I wrote it all myself."I say smiling proudly
    "Im Olivia..your daughter."I say in my thick french accent

"Oh, wow, really?" Apollo glanced through the book. "I'll read these tonight and I'll tell you next solstice what I think, 'kay?"

Hypnos snapped his fingers, nodding drowsily. "Oh... Oh yeah. Sorry. I was sleeping. How's camp?"

Eric11 wrote:"alright, so I guess I will see you ext solstice" I said starting to walk away"bye dad" I waved bye and left.

Brontes waved bye, and knowing he had no other children to see, left as well.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 6/22/2012, 9:21 pm

"we went to central park yesterday" i say

"maybe." i say and look around
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2012, 9:22 pm

I smile up at Derick. "See? She cares." I whisper and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/22/2012, 9:23 pm

"Uh....I really don't want to know about your cleansing sweat." I shudder. "And, uh....paint? Isn't that terrible for the skin? Like, fatally deadly?"

"I hope I'm not offending...George and Martha. What kind are they, anyways?"

"Uh.....maybe a small metal arm would do the work inside? Sort of like a mini crossbow?"
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/22/2012, 9:26 pm

"Okay then. Well goodbye, father."

Post by Guest 6/22/2012, 9:28 pm

" please don't kill him mom." I say with a tear running down my face.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2012, 9:32 pm

I bite my lip. Uh oh.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 9:33 pm

magnetonrobo wrote:"we went to central park yesterday" i say

"maybe." i say and look around

"Oh... Wasn't it hot yesterday?" That might have been a bit of Apollo's fault.

Ares scratched his chin, nodding. "Have any nice spars lately?"

~Attila~ wrote:"Uh....I really don't want to know about your cleansing sweat." I shudder. "And, uh....paint? Isn't that terrible for the skin? Like, fatally deadly?"

"I hope I'm not offending...George and Martha. What kind are they, anyways?"

"Uh.....maybe a small metal arm would do the work inside? Sort of like a mini crossbow?"

"We're gods," Dolos pointed out. "Any skin damage could probably be repaired by one of Aphrodite or Eros's special creams or lotions."

Hermes looked at George and Martha for a minute, frowning. "Perhaps garden snakes."

"Only one?" Hephaestus gave him a bit of a disappointed look. "Perhaps three would work, but it might leave a weak spot or two."

Ness99 wrote:"Okay then. Well goodbye, father."

"Goodbye, Zenith." Thanatos began to look through his list of souls.

greentump wrote:" please don't kill him mom." I say with a tear running down my face.

Demeter's eyes widened in horror. "Oh, no, I would never kill anything if I had the choice. I just wanted to make my little messengers have a talk with him."
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/22/2012, 9:33 pm

"Wow, that sounds... Cool."

"Rivals? Wow, that's a long rivalry. But don't their battles, like, have any effect on the earth?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 9:34 pm

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Wow, that sounds... Cool."

"Rivals? Wow, that's a long rivalry. But don't their battles, like, have any effect on the earth?"

"I suppose it does." Phobos squinted at him, stroking his chin. "What do you do for fun down in camp?"

"No, not really." Nike thought a moment, then shook her head. "They keep it to Olympus. They might cause cities to hate each other or be rivals, though. Towns."

Last edited by Kendall on 6/22/2012, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 6/22/2012, 9:34 pm

"yeah a little but im use to it after living at camp for so long"

"no. noone will try to fight me" i say
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2012, 9:36 pm

I release my breath and smile. Good, no panic attack from him please...? I give Derick's hand a squeeze.

Post by Guest 6/22/2012, 9:37 pm

"Uh okay. Talking is good." I stretch out my arms. "Cc..Aa.nn I hug you mommy?" I say as if a little kid.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/22/2012, 9:38 pm

I walk to the elevator and go down.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/22/2012, 9:39 pm

Actually, this sounded like something i'd do to my enemies. Finally, I could relate to my dad. "Yeah, my power makes everything more fun. I just LOVE it! If my enemies walk up to me, what do they see? Their deepest fear. Awesome!"

"Like Athens and Sparta?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/22/2012, 9:39 pm

The scene makes me pout my lip. Aww, I wonder if my mom will let me hug her? I look at my feet.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/22/2012, 9:50 pm

"Uh....yeah. Alright. But, if you drink the potion, wouldn't the paint still just eventually come off?"

I breath in a little relief. "Well, that seems nice to have garden snakes."

"It only takes one finger to pull a crossbow trigger. One metal arm should be enough of a finger. Unless you meant only one crossbow."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 9:56 pm

magnetonrobo wrote:"yeah a little but im use to it after living at camp for so long"

"no. noone will try to fight me" i say

"... Okay. Hope so. Can you swim very well?" Apollo hoped the beaches were pleasant; maybe, on one of his days off, he could go swimming at CHB's beach.

Ares nodded, staring off into space. "Huh.... Just challenge 'em, kid. Some won't be able to resist."

greentump wrote:"Uh okay. Talking is good." I stretch out my arms. "Cc..Aa.nn I hug you mommy?" I say as if a little kid.

Demeter, nodded, holding out her arms to Derick. "Hugs are fine with me, dear."

Frizzlepuss wrote:Actually, this sounded like something i'd do to my enemies. Finally, I could relate to my dad. "Yeah, my power makes everything more fun. I just LOVE it! If my enemies walk up to me, what do they see? Their deepest fear. Awesome!"

"Like Athens and Sparta?"

Phobos nodded, scratching his jaw. "Nice, nice. How many times can you do that?"

Nike nodded, rubbing her elbow. "Like that, yes. It ranges from rival high schools to rival countries."

~Attila~ wrote:"Uh....yeah. Alright. But, if you drink the potion, wouldn't the paint still just eventually come off?"

I breath in a little relief. "Well, that seems nice to have garden snakes."

"It only takes one finger to pull a crossbow trigger. One metal arm should be enough of a finger. Unless you meant only one crossbow."

"Guess it would," Dolos muttered, running a finger along his eyebrow. "But you'd have to ask Hecate for that. The counter-potion would be the fastest solution."

"Garden snakes on a staff, yeah. But not when you're gardening and one pops up." Hermes patted Martha's head and checked his PDA.

Hephaestus blinked, stroking his beard. "I was under the impression that you had more than one opening, with a partner crossbow...."
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 6/22/2012, 9:58 pm

"oh yeah the beaches are great at camp i go swiming like every day"

"ok well bye dad have a nice summer" i say and start to walk off
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/22/2012, 10:00 pm

"Which I'm guessing you took."

"Uh....what do you need to deliver still?"

"My idea was more like a small little trap, like when something comes along, the bolt was fired, maybe with a tripwire, to stop the attacker. Something small enough to fit in any minor crevice, look like it's always been there, and then trip the enemy. Sort of like a support device."
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/22/2012, 10:03 pm

"4 times a day, for about 2 minutes, though all you need is 5 seconds, right?"

"Rival countries... Like, war sparking rivalries?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 10:10 pm

magnetonrobo wrote:"oh yeah the beaches are great at camp i go swiming like every day"

"ok well bye dad have a nice summer" i say and start to walk off

"Hopefully with sunblock on, eh?" Apollo chuckled to himself, but he sincerely didn't want his kids to turn out to be Jersey Shore idiots.

"Bye then," Ares said as he left.

~Attila~ wrote:"Which I'm guessing you took."

"Uh....what do you need to deliver still?"

"My idea was more like a small little trap, like when something comes along, the bolt was fired, maybe with a tripwire, to stop the attacker. Something small enough to fit in any minor crevice, look like it's always been there, and then trip the enemy. Sort of like a support device."

"I did," Dolos confirmed, nodding. "I don't regret it."

"Not much," Hermes told him, scrolling through. "One or two letters to Hecate, which I can hand her when this is over. A package for Poseidon. Yeah."

Hephaestus nodded, thinking this over. "That might work, son, but you'll need to work something out to hide its weak spots."

Last edited by Kendall on 6/23/2012, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 9:20 pm