A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Morgan Landry
shortyy.xo
Geniosity
Tromokratis
Blaze
GavinP
Wisey
magnetonrobo
Nemesis
Kendall
Ness99
daddeme
16 posters

Mount Olympus

magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Mount Olympus - Page 3 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by magnetonrobo 6/22/2012, 10:12 pm

"yes dad" i say and smile

i walk over to tommy "hey buddy"

"hey justin"
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/22/2012, 10:12 pm

"I didn't think you would regret it, seeing as being invisible forever would suck."

"I wonder what Poseidon would need that he can't already get."

I nod. "I think I have a lot of building and testing to do."

Post by Guest 6/22/2012, 10:14 pm

I rush in her arms. " I love you sooo much. I love you mommy." I tears of joy start to pour out. Beautiful flowers start to grow.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/22/2012, 10:21 pm

I turn my head so I can let some tears free. I quickly wipe them away and fan my face.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 6/22/2012, 10:24 pm

"Thanks dad..anyways so hows life for you since I saw you last?"
    "Oh good..how have you been?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/22/2012, 10:28 pm

magnetonrobo wrote:"yes dad" i say and smile

i walk over to tommy "hey buddy"

"hey justin"

Apollo looked between the two boys curiously. "Is this your friend?"

~Attila~ wrote:"I didn't think you would regret it, seeing as being invisible forever would suck."

"I wonder what Poseidon would need that he can't already get."

I nod. "I think I have a lot of building and testing to do."

"Eris would love it," Dolos muttered, more to himself than his son. "But yes, I suppose it would."

"It's a gift from somebody, I think." Hermes looked into his bag. "It has a bow on it, too."

"Well, you can have fun with that. Do you need any advice?" Hephaestus pulled out a blank set of blueprints, opening them up as he took out a pencil.

greentump wrote:I rush in her arms. " I love you sooo much. I love you mommy." I tears of joy start to pour out. Beautiful flowers start to grow.

"Love you too, dear," Demeter muttered.

Cookiemonster<3 wrote:"Thanks dad..anyways so hows life for you since I saw you last?"
    "Oh good..how have you been?"

"Oh, hm.... I suppose it's been good, aside from Artemis burning some of my poems." Apollo shrugged half-heartedly.

Hypnos yawned, sitting down in the chair again. "I've been better. I don't sleep as often nowadays."

Last edited by Kendall on 6/23/2012, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 6/22/2012, 10:29 pm

"yeah this is percys best friend they were room mates at the orphange they can from "
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/22/2012, 10:34 pm

"Hmmmm......I think I have an idea for my watch."

"Is it from Amphitrite?"

"Uh......probably a way to keep it small and have like, a belt of arrows or something."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/23/2012, 1:19 pm

I shifted again; I felt I was annoying Hecate a bit with my questions, and annoying my mother wasn't really the thing I wanted to do. I thanked her for her answers, though, and bowed again.
    Then Zachary whispered something into my ear and I nodded. I knew Hecate had perfectly well understood what he had been saying, and I adressed her a little smile.

- Mom, thanks for... everything, I said. I'm really, really happy to have seen you. I hope... I hope we're gonna see each other again next solstice. Uhm, may I hug you? I asked a bit awkwardly.

Jana's happiness turned to bliss in that moment. She felt so elated... After a while, she let go of her mother even though her only wish was to hug her again.

- Thank you mom, she said. Thank you, thank you... But I think our time is running out, you have other children of yours to see. I wish you the best for.... for everything. And see you next solstice! she added with a convinced smile.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/23/2012, 1:22 pm

I turn around and try looking for Aphrodite again. Great, now I want a hug.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/23/2012, 1:22 pm

"yes, stick to the rules and if you don't like them bend them a little bit" I smile
    "sorry..." I look at her and smile "Is this the only time you leave the underworld? For the solstices"
    "no, not many would, especially hermes" I say with a laugh. My eyes widen "oh gods! What about all my stuff that was in my fathers?"

Post by Guest 6/23/2012, 1:28 pm

I let go of mom I back up. " well I guess we'll leave now mother." I say as I wipe my tears
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/23/2012, 1:30 pm

OOC: Kendall before you quoted my post but didn't answer... *Confusion*
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2012, 1:34 pm

Frizzlepuss wrote:"4 times a day, for about 2 minutes, though all you need is 5 seconds, right?"

"Rival countries... Like, war sparking rivalries?"

(ooc: Sorry; I'll answer it in this one)

"Tch. Five seconds is a brief flash for some people," Phobos pointed out.

"Yes, exactly like that," Nike said, nodding.

magnetonrobo wrote:"yeah this is percys best friend they were room mates at the orphange they can from "

Apollo nodded, scratching his head. "Oh, I see.... You talk to Percy much?"

~Attila~ wrote:"Hmmmm......I think I have an idea for my watch."

"Is it from Amphitrite?"

"Uh......probably a way to keep it small and have like, a belt of arrows or something."

Dolos looked at his son, nodding vaguely. "I see. Hopefully nothing dangerous, yes?"

Hermes frowned at the label. "No, no. A river god, I believe."

Hephaestus grunted, scratching his cheek. "That would be a good idea, yes."

Morgan Landry wrote:I shifted again; I felt I was annoying Hecate a bit with my questions, and annoying my mother wasn't really the thing I wanted to do. I thanked her for her answers, though, and bowed again.
    Then Zachary whispered something into my ear and I nodded. I knew Hecate had perfectly well understood what he had been saying, and I adressed her a little smile.

- Mom, thanks for... everything, I said. I'm really, really happy to have seen you. I hope... I hope we're gonna see each other again next solstice. Uhm, may I hug you? I asked a bit awkwardly.

Jana's happiness turned to bliss in that moment. She felt so elated... After a while, she let go of her mother even though her only wish was to hug her again.

- Thank you mom, she said. Thank you, thank you... But I think our time is running out, you have other children of yours to see. I wish you the best for.... for everything. And see you next solstice! she added with a convinced smile.

Hecate paused for a moment, then nodded, holding out her arms. Kids asking for hugs -- they seemed to increase in number this year. "If you want to, Morgan. There's nothing stopping you."

Demeter smiled at Jana, patting her shoulder. "I'll see you next solstice, then. Good luck at camp there, and have a safe trip back.... and don't forget to remind me about your present."

GavinP wrote: "yes, stick to the rules and if you don't like them bend them a little bit" I smile
    "sorry..." I look at her and smile "Is this the only time you leave the underworld? For the solstices"
    "no, not many would, especially hermes" I say with a laugh. My eyes widen "oh gods! What about all my stuff that was in my fathers?"

Athena nodded in satisfaction. "Yes, that's right. But don't break them."

Melinoe snorted, shaking her head. "If you knew the stories about me, you'd know I go about every night in the mortal world scaring mortals."

Sekhmet stared at Xena blankly for a moment, then shrugged. "I believe he sent your baggage already."

greentump wrote:I let go of mom I back up. " well I guess we'll leave now mother." I say as I wipe my tears

Demeter nodded, patting Derick on the head. "Are you okay, though? Would you like a tissue?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/23/2012, 1:35 pm

bella and james left
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/23/2012, 1:36 pm

I sigh, giving up. I walk towards the elevator and wait for Derick there.

Post by Guest 6/23/2012, 1:37 pm

"Yes please." I look at the ground and see the flowers." Do you want these died?" I ask I see Nia waiting for me near the elevator.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/23/2012, 1:44 pm

Kendall wrote: Hecate paused for a moment, then nodded, holding out her arms. Kids asking for hugs -- they seemed to increase in number this year. "If you want to, Morgan. There's nothing stopping you."

I nodded. I knew it wasn't really me-like to hug people, but hey - this was my mom. It was the first time I ever saw her. I think I could survive a hug, even though it wasn't in my manners.
    I took a step forth and hugged her. She smelled of forest ... earth and fir trees. But the earth fragrance was far more present. The hug lasted a little second, then I let go.

- See you soon, then, I said. Hopefully. I mean, on the next solstice at least.

I smiled at her with a little adoring admirative expression in my eyes, then I remembered the king of Gods was waiting for me and flushed hard.
    After having waved a last time at my mother, I took Zack's arm and we walked over to Zeus. My legs went numb as I bowed without a word in front of the lighting god - the most powerful of all.

Kendall wrote:
    Demeter smiled at Jana, patting her shoulder. "I'll see you next solstice, then. Good luck at camp there, and have a safe trip back.... and don't forget to remind me about your present.

Jana smiled greatly.

- No, that I ain't gonna forget! she said, laughing her bubbly and joyful laugh.

She gave her a little wave, then turned her heels as the next of her siblings took a step forth to meet his mother.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/23/2012, 1:45 pm

"Which is really all you need. If it's sudden, then it's so much cooler."

"Wow. That's... Cool... So! Uh... Ai, cruddit I don't have any questions left! Wait, let me think..."

OOC: That's okay.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/23/2012, 1:46 pm

"Hello again, father," Zack smiled and told Zeus after Morgan bowed.

"This is Morgan Landry, the one I have told you about." He said. He didn't know how the god would be about Morgan. Would he ask her some questions or something? Zack was curious about what the god would do.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2012, 1:51 pm

greentump wrote:"Yes please." I look at the ground and see the flowers." Do you want these died?" I ask I see Nia waiting for me near the elevator.

"No, no. There's no killing for me." Demeter waved her hand and the flowers turned into seeds.

Morgan Landry wrote:

I nodded. I knew it wasn't really me-like to hug people, but hey - this was my mom. It was the first time I ever saw her. I think I could survive a hug, even though it wasn't in my manners.
    I took a step forth and hugged her. She smelled of forest ... earth and fir trees. But the earth fragrance was far more present. The hug lasted a little second, then I let go.

- See you soon, then, I said. Hopefully. I mean, on the next solstice at least.

I smiled at her with a little adoring admirative expression in my eyes, then I remembered the king of Gods was waiting for me and flushed hard.
    After having waved a last time at my mother, I took Zack's arm and we walked over to Zeus. My legs went numb as I bowed without a word in front of the lighting god - the most powerful of all.

Jana smiled greatly.

- No, that I ain't gonna forget! she said, laughing her bubbly and joyful laugh.

She gave her a little wave, then turned her heels as the next of her siblings took a step forth to meet his mother.

"Yes, see you soon," Hecate replied distantly, watching Morgan leave with Zachary. "Remember, train yourself," she called.

Demeter waved bye, smiling to herself.

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Which is really all you need. If it's sudden, then it's so much cooler."

"Wow. That's... Cool... So! Uh... Ai, cruddit I don't have any questions left! Wait, let me think..."

OOC: That's okay.

Phobos clearly thought AJ didn't understand the concept of fear, because he just frowned. "Fear isn't supposed to be cool, kid."

Nike waited patiently for this next question.

Zachary wrote:"Hello again, father," Zack smiled and told Zeus after Morgan bowed.

"This is Morgan Landry, the one I have told you about." He said. He didn't know how the god would be about Morgan. Would he ask her some questions or something? Zack was curious about what the god would do.

Zeus smiled at Zachary, looking at Morgan. A beautiful girl indeed. "How do you do, Morgan?" Zeus held out his hand to her for a handshake -- perhaps not appropriate for a girl, but he tried anyway.

Post by Guest 6/23/2012, 1:54 pm

"Well okay by mom" I say as I head toward the elevator.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2012, 1:54 pm

"Goodbye!" Demeter called after him. She leaned over and picked up all the seeds on the ground, depositing them on her throne so Zeus wouldn't accuse her of littering.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/23/2012, 1:55 pm

As Derick approaches, I smile. "How'd it go?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/23/2012, 1:59 pm

Kendall wrote: Zeus smiled at Zachary, looking at Morgan. A beautiful girl indeed. "How do you do, Morgan?" Zeus held out his hand to her for a handshake -- perhaps not appropriate for a girl, but he tried anyway.

I was quite surprised the Lord of the Sky held out his hand for me to shake, but I grabbed it nonetheless and shook it firmly. His hand was strong-shaped, hard and muscular. I didn't know if I should look into his eyes because they were quite impressive, but I did nonetheless. He was dressed in a beautiful grey suit with a dark blue tie which suited him very well.

- I'm doing really good, my King, I said, and, if I may ask, what about yourself?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 11:25 pm