A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Morgan Landry
shortyy.xo
Geniosity
Tromokratis
Blaze
GavinP
Wisey
magnetonrobo
Nemesis
Kendall
Ness99
daddeme
16 posters

Mount Olympus

magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Mount Olympus - Page 4 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by magnetonrobo 6/23/2012, 2:04 pm

"yes sir" i say to apollo

Post by Guest 6/23/2012, 2:05 pm

"Better than I hoped." I say as I get on with Nia.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/23/2012, 2:06 pm

Right then, the only thing I wanted to say was "Unlike you", but instead I said "No, I mean, it's just fun scaring my enemies. when you have these idiots acting all tough and trying to beat you up and talking smack, it's fun to see them run away from their mommies." I hoped Silvia didn't think I actually MEANT this stuff. I didn't. Not at all.

"Uh..." For once in my life, I was at a loss for questions. "What's... Your... Favorite pastime?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/23/2012, 2:10 pm

I step in the elevator and press the lobby button. "That's good," I look up at him and give him a kiss. "I'm happy for you." I smile and lean against him as the doors close. Hm, I'm feeling tired. Can't wait to get back to camp.

Post by Guest 6/23/2012, 2:13 pm

I put my arm around her." I love you."

Ooc:post at Outside of Camp?
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/23/2012, 2:20 pm

Zack smirked. A handshake? Well, it probably wasn't normal for him to be introduced to his sons girlfriend, so it was acceptable.

And then, another thought came to mind. It was...a bit selfish, yes. Could he perhaps ask his dad for two special swords? Swords that he could enchant or something. His two swords were the normal, run of the mill type. They couldn't be hidden because they weren't enchanted like that, and, now that he though about it, they were getting rather dull, though that could be fixed. Maybe he would ask his dad about it after he was done talking to Morgan.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/23/2012, 2:23 pm

"I love you, too." I grin and come into his side.

Ooc: Sure, where?

Post by Guest 6/23/2012, 2:33 pm

Ooc: at. The hill.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/23/2012, 2:39 pm

"No, just a way to make a more....interesting feature out of it. Nothing lethal.

"Oh.......do the gods make the lesser gods pay tariffs? Or something?"

I nod. "Yeah, but I don't know how to keep a good amount of arrows in it and keep it under, like, maybe a foot tall."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/23/2012, 2:49 pm

Kendall wrote:

Athena nodded in satisfaction. "Yes, that's right. But don't break them."

Melinoe snorted, shaking her head. "If you knew the stories about me, you'd know I go about every night in the mortal world scaring mortals."

Sekhmet stared at Xena blankly for a moment, then shrugged. "I believe he sent your baggage already."

"Unless absolutely required" I nod
    "Well i sort of knew that, i never knew every night but i also know you are what dogs bark at!"
    "Oh! It must have gotten there when i left or something then"
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

Post by Wisey 6/23/2012, 3:13 pm

"daddy i missed you!" i giggled smiling a bright smile, that i of course got from him
    "we all did" i smiled softly
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/23/2012, 3:15 pm

I watched Aj and Phobos. Aw. They're bonding! Kind of. At least they weren't fighting or teaming up together to scare everyone in the room. That'd actually be kind of funny. I decided to let Aj have some quality time with his dad. "I'm going to go have some punch and some snacks," I told Aj. "You can come get me when you're done talking with your dad." I smiled at him before turning to Phobos. I gave him a little bow. "It's nice to meet you." I said, then I began to walk away. I turned around once to give them a little goodbye wave. Then I went over to the table with the food and drinks on it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/23/2012, 3:44 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:
    I was quite surprised the Lord of the Sky held out his hand for me to shake, but I grabbed it nonetheless and shook it firmly. His hand was strong-shaped, hard and muscular. I didn't know if I should look into his eyes because they were quite impressive, but I did nonetheless. He was dressed in a beautiful grey suit with a dark blue tie which suited him very well.

- I'm doing really good, my King, I said, and, if I may ask, what about yourself?

"I'm doing good," Zeus replied casually, shrugging his shoulders. "Meeting my son -- for the first time, I think -- is a wonderful occasion. It would be even better if Hera hadn't tried to express her, ah, distaste for my shoes." He glanced down at them, then back at Morgan. "She refused to come today, since she has no children of her own.... At least, any that I can remember."

magnetonrobo wrote:"yes sir" i say to apollo

Apollo nodded at him. "You take care of yourself, okay?"

Frizzlepuss wrote:Right then, the only thing I wanted to say was "Unlike you", but instead I said "No, I mean, it's just fun scaring my enemies. when you have these idiots acting all tough and trying to beat you up and talking smack, it's fun to see them run away from their mommies." I hoped Silvia didn't think I actually MEANT this stuff. I didn't. Not at all.

"Uh..." For once in my life, I was at a loss for questions. "What's... Your... Favorite pastime?"

Phobos scratched his chin, eyeing AJ carefully. "You don't sound like you mean any of that, kiddo."

Nike looked at Jack, pulling up her sock again. "Running, a bit of reading. I garden with Demeter occasionally."

~Attila~ wrote:"No, just a way to make a more....interesting feature out of it. Nothing lethal.

"Oh.......do the gods make the lesser gods pay tariffs? Or something?"

I nod. "Yeah, but I don't know how to keep a good amount of arrows in it and keep it under, like, maybe a foot tall."

"Interesting, hm?" Dolos chuckled to himself -- the last time one of his children mentioned a new feature on something they had, it meant little prank-like upgrades.

Hermes narrowed his eyes, shaking his head. "No, no. We don't pay tariffs unless we get things from our monster allies -- like the Cyclopes who make some of Zeus's weaker lightning bolts."

"That is quite the dilemma," Hephaestus mused, putting away the blueprints. "I'll leave you to think of that yourself."

GavinP wrote:
    Kendall wrote:

Athena nodded in satisfaction. "Yes, that's right. But don't break them."

Melinoe snorted, shaking her head. "If you knew the stories about me, you'd know I go about every night in the mortal world scaring mortals."

Sekhmet stared at Xena blankly for a moment, then shrugged. "I believe he sent your baggage already."

"Unless absolutely required" I nod
    "Well i sort of knew that, i never knew every night but i also know you are what dogs bark at!"
    "Oh! It must have gotten there when i left or something then"

Athena nodded to him. This conversation seemed to end very fast.

Melinoe could sort of figure that Michael wasn't the smartest kid in the camp. "Not me, specifically. I bring ghosts along with me."

"Perhaps..." Sekhmet thought to herself for a moment, then said, "Check Chiron's."

Wise_Girl000 wrote: "daddy i missed you!" i giggled smiling a bright smile, that i of course got from him
    "we all did" i smiled softly

Apollo reached forward and patted Cassie on the head. "Missed you too, sweetheart. And how are you doing?" he asked Angela.
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 6/23/2012, 3:46 pm

"yes sir" i say

"bye dad" i say and smile
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2012, 3:47 pm

magnetonrobo wrote:"yes sir" i say

"bye dad" i say and smile

"Well, bye son. Have fun at camp, and say hi to your other half-siblings for me, 'kay?" Apollo waved at him.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/23/2012, 3:47 pm

"Well mom i better get going" I smile at her "I wouldn't want to miss the bus back"
    "Dad never let me get a dog... Now i know why" I say sadly
    "I'll be sure to do so"
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by magnetonrobo 6/23/2012, 3:48 pm

"ok dad"

i walk over to angela "we will meet you back at central park" me and tommy leaves
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/23/2012, 3:52 pm

Kendall wrote:
    "I'm doing good," Zeus replied casually, shrugging his shoulders. "Meeting my son -- for the first time, I think -- is a wonderful occasion. It would be even better if Hera hadn't tried to express her, ah, distaste for my shoes." He glanced down at them, then back at Morgan. "She refused to come today, since she has no children of her own.... At least, any that I can remember."

I chuckled a bit, but remembered I was talking to the king of gods, so I quickly regained a correct facial expression.

- I like your shoes, I smiled, looking down at them.

Chuckling nervously, I glanced at Zack. Wasn't he the one supposed to make this conversation go fluent? He knew I wasn't the kind to talk much.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/23/2012, 3:56 pm

Why was my dad making this so hard? I... No. I wouldn't let it happen. I had to tell my dad the question closest to my heart... "Dad..." I said, heroically. "Why?"

"Running, reading, and gardening? Those don't sound like they'd mix together well..."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2012, 4:01 pm

GavinP wrote:"Well mom i better get going" I smile at her "I wouldn't want to miss the bus back"
    "Dad never let me get a dog... Now i know why" I say sadly
    "I'll be sure to do so"

"Well, bye then, Leo." Athena waved goodbye to him.

"You can get one now that you're living at camp," Melinoe replied dryly, looking at her ghostly fingernails.

"Yes, you should...." Sekhmet trailed off, looking away.

magnetonrobo wrote:"ok dad"

i walk over to angela "we will meet you back at central park" me and tommy leaves

"Bye, then," Apollo called after them.

Morgan Landry wrote:

I chuckled a bit, but remembered I was talking to the king of gods, so I quickly regained a correct facial expression.

- I like your shoes, I smiled, looking down at them.

Chuckling nervously, I glanced at Zack. Wasn't he the one supposed to make this conversation go fluent? He knew I wasn't the kind to talk much.

"Yes, I quite like my shoes, too." Zeus looked down at them again -- shiny and dark colored. He didn't see why Hera didn't like them much. Glancing up at the two, he smiled slightly. "Do you two spar together?"

Frizzlepuss wrote:Why was my dad making this so hard? I... No. I wouldn't let it happen. I had to tell my dad the question closest to my heart... "Dad..." I said, heroically. "Why?"

"Running, reading, and gardening? Those don't sound like they'd mix together well..."

Phobos frowned at AJ, still scratching his face. "Why what?"

Nike waved her hand at Jack. "They do. I have a job to do, so I do those when I feel like it during my days off."
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/23/2012, 4:04 pm

I wave back slightly wanting to hug her but control myself bow and walk away
    I shake my head "I dont want one anymore they annoy me"
    I see she is not conversing much "Mother? Are you Okay?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/23/2012, 4:08 pm

Kendall wrote:

"Yes, I quite like my shoes, too." Zeus looked down at them again -- shiny and dark colored. He didn't see why Hera didn't like them much. Glancing up at the two, he smiled slightly. "Do you two spar together?"

I exchanged a look with Zack. My cheeks were slightly flushed but I hold his gaze before putting it back on Zeus.

- Uhm, it happens, I said. We didn't really in the past few weeks, because of ... err, we didn't. But I think it's gonna change soon, aye Zachary?
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/23/2012, 4:08 pm

"Why am I cursed? All my friends died during the Titan war. Others I had made, all died on quests. But, for some reason, I've always been RIGHT THERE, to watch them die. Peitho called it Chronic bad luck. I'm not convinced. Tell me why... Now."

"Ohhhh...... Wait, what IS your job, specifically?" Well, I WAS curious about whatever the heck gods did for their jobs. Especially this one.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/23/2012, 4:14 pm

GavinP wrote:I wave back slightly wanting to hug her but control myself bow and walk away
    I shake my head "I dont want one anymore they annoy me"
    I see she is not conversing much "Mother? Are you Okay?"

Athena waved bye to him and turned away.

Melinoe snorted. "Children. This is why I don't have that many."

Sekhmet looked up at Xena, nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't talk to people often, that's all."

Morgan Landry wrote:

I exchanged a look with Zack. My cheeks were slightly flushed but I hold his gaze before putting it back on Zeus.

- Uhm, it happens, I said. We didn't really in the past few weeks, because of ... err, we didn't. But I think it's gonna change soon, aye Zachary?

Zeus nodded slowly, folding his arms across his chest. Maybe he shouldn't have asked that.

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Why am I cursed? All my friends died during the Titan war. Others I had made, all died on quests. But, for some reason, I've always been RIGHT THERE, to watch them die. Peitho called it Chronic bad luck. I'm not convinced. Tell me why... Now."

"Ohhhh...... Wait, what IS your job, specifically?" Well, I WAS curious about whatever the heck gods did for their jobs. Especially this one.

Phobos just laughed, waving his hand. This was rather pathetic, actually, to be asked a question like that. Did AJ sincerely think Phobos knew the answer? If so, the kid was sorely mistaken. "Peitho's right -- it's chronic bad luck, not a damned curse. You think I know why, kid? No, I don't. The Fates do, but I don't. Nobody but the Fates can do something like that to anybody, and nobody but the Fates can look into a person's destiny; I have no control over the 'curses' the Fates put on my children, and neither do any of the other gods. Don't make this out to be anything special. "

"My job? Watch over victories, aid people to victory." Nike shrugged her shoulders.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/23/2012, 4:15 pm

Zack smirked at the question. "Well, I can't say we do. We did once, and she wants to have another good fight later. Or perhaps soon," Zack shrugged, smiling a bit wider. "We've fought things before, like I said about the minotaurs and Python. Those were some fun times..." He nodded.

He then clenched his teeth a bit and looked at his shoes, for a different reason than what his dad had done. What was the harm in asking for a gift? Well...angering him...making him look selfish...

"Dad, I know I may be asking for too much... but I was wondering if I could perhaps have a gift?" He asked, looking into his dad's eyes. "But I understand if you can't," He added quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 11:23 pm