A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Eric's Quest

Eric's Quest - Page 5 Empty Re: Eric's Quest

Post by Guest 7/28/2012, 8:40 pm

arek finished his cig and stood up. no one came out? thats what i thought. not like it mattered, most people avoid me when im mad. arek walked around in front of the little motel. he was going to stay out here for a little bit longer. his dirk was going to end up angering him once more. he did not need to have two outrages in one day in front of these people, they would think he is insane or something.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/28/2012, 10:33 pm

Sighing, I went into the bathroom and washed my face and hands, staring at myself in the mirror. Huh. I wasn't too dirty, but I'd still need to take a shower when we got back or something; my shoulder would prevent me from actually showering properly, but eh. That could wait.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 7/29/2012, 12:48 am

I walked into our room with the plate of toast, eggs, sausage, and muffins, all for Kendall. "I know you only asked for toast," I called through the bathroom door, "but I still got you some other food." I told her and set the plate down on a table.

Last edited by Jordan on 7/29/2012, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 7/29/2012, 3:53 am

I nodded and finished eating, heading back to the room to get my back pack.

Post by Guest 7/29/2012, 1:29 pm

arek walked back to the room to grab his stuff. once he got there, he grabbed his long-sword and grabbed the latch and belt. he quickly hooked the sheath of the blade to the latch, and latch to the belt. he threw the belt on, and over his back, he slipped the long-sword into the sheath. he grabbed the bag and threw it over his shoulder and headed back to the dining room to pick up his dirk. an finish eating some of the food. his facial expres​sion(blank) had not changed once.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 7/29/2012, 1:32 pm

Ophelia got up, and walked over to Arek, setting a hand gently on his shoulder. "Arek? Are you ok?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/29/2012, 3:45 pm

"Thanks Katy," I called through the door, running my hand through my hair. Hm. I washed my hands a second time for no reason at all and left the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Eugh. I might need a second sip of nectar or something, my shoulder was starting to hurt a bit again....

Post by Guest 7/29/2012, 7:46 pm

arek looked at ophelia, and tried to smile and say he was ok. but he couldn't. after his little outrage, lying was not going to work. he then said "well, i have a history behind that dirk i always carry around. it has an engravement on it.it is a rather large scratch on it, and that scratch only brings back memories of when i would have lost my right leg. i have nightmares of that fight, and this time, i had a little bit of a spark of anger. its nothing to worry about. im perfectly fine, just got to keep myself under control." arek said, as he grabbed his dirk and slipped it into the sheath on his leg.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/31/2012, 2:01 pm

"Do you need anything else?" I asked Kendall as I checked the room for anything I might have left behind. "I'm going to go back downstairs to wait with the rest of our group." I told her as I adjusted my backpack.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 2:04 pm

"No, I'm fine, thanks." I rubbed my shoulder and went back to my backpack, taking out the canteen of nectar. I still had a lot left, so eh. I took another sip or two and capped it, sighing. Maybe my shoulder would get better if I kept taking sips of nectar, as long as I didn't explode from nectar overload.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/31/2012, 2:18 pm

I turned and opened the door and headed downstairs to meet the others.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/31/2012, 5:19 pm

I got my pack pack from my bed and picked the harpoon and slumped it over his shoulder"best of luck" I said to no one in particular and left the hotel room, and went down to wait for the others.

Post by Guest 7/31/2012, 7:38 pm

arek looked around and said "well, this has been an interesting stay, but im sure that i want to get out of here. im in a killing mood, and im kind of looking forward to killing something soon. im feeling quite anxious to meet this..monster that we will be fighting." arek looked around once more and then said "tell the others i will be out by the pegasi, ok ophelia?"
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/31/2012, 7:51 pm

Opheliafrowned when Arek talked about his Dirk. "I'm sorry" was the only thing she could say about it. After Arek made his comment about how he would be by the pegasi, Ophelia put on a small smile. she never was that good at faking emotions. Hesitantly, she reached forward, and put an arm around him, embracing him. "It's ok..." She gently patted his back. "We all have things we don't enjoy about our pasts... But we can get past them... Becuase we are the children of gods. There is nothing we can't take." Ophelia gently pulled backward, looking at Arek. "I'll tell them, then wait with you. ok?"

Post by Guest 7/31/2012, 9:00 pm

arek looked back at ophelia. he cracked a small smile and said "ok. that sounds good with me." arek felt a slight sense of comfort around ophelia. it wasn't a normal kind, it was more of a empathetic kind of comfort. he could tell she had some hidden memories she would rather not speak of, just like he did. he and ophelia both had some things they would rather leave in the past. at least, this is what his mind was telling him.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/31/2012, 9:08 pm

Ophelia went to the cafeteria, going to the group. "Hey, um... me and Arek will be with the Pegasi." She then left, and stood with Arek. She wanted to talk to him, but at the same time, she just wanted to enjoy the silence.

Post by Guest 7/31/2012, 9:16 pm

arek waited around outside by the pegasi, and noticed ophelia had come back.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/31/2012, 9:31 pm

I waved to Ophelia as she left and waited for Eric and Kendall. I yawned and put my feet up on a table and flipped one of my knives between my fingers.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/1/2012, 12:35 am

I ate all of the food Katy had brought up to me after she'd left, realizing how hungry I was -- what was the last thing I ate, a granola bar? I finished it and, leaving the plate on the table, wiped my mouth and fingers with a paper towel, tossing it into the trash can. Hm.... Maybe I should go downstairs? I slung my backpack over my good shoulder, taking the harpoon and my sword with me, too; personally, I didn't think the guy at the front desk would ask too many questions. Every worker around here seemed like they didn't care much that a bunch of grimy kids had walked in and asked for two rooms. I went downstairs and glanced around for one of the others.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/1/2012, 12:58 am

I walked outside to the pegasi"any one wanna give a quick pep talk or something?" I asked in a sort of jokingly manner, anything to keep a happy moment before we had to fight a giant man eating octopus squid with teeth and tentacles the size of Miami.I had exaggerated the last part but like I thought, happy memories.

Post by Guest 8/1/2012, 1:30 am

arek chuckled slightly and said "if we needed a pep talk, we probably would not have made it so far eric. but if anyone is going to, now would be the time to do so."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/1/2012, 1:55 am

I nodded, I could give a good one but needed Kendall to be here, what was taking her so long, hopefully she wasn't preparing an arsenal to severely injure me before the kraken fight, I would pick to go against the kraken over Kendall who is loathing me for a while, easy choice.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/1/2012, 10:07 am

I saw Eric walk out side and decided I'd follow. I stood and walked out the front doors to meet the others. I flashed a nervous smile but remained quiet. How could I possibly do damage to a giant monster? I had throwing knives, and power that only worked well on smaller creatures. I knew the human body, and it's faults, giant monsters were new territory... I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/1/2012, 2:32 pm

Hm, so they were outside. I walked out of the doors to see everybody hanging out by the pegasi, apparently waiting for something to happen. I frowned slightly at Eric, then just glanced with a normal face at everybody else. Hm. I suppose a punch to Eric's face using my right hand wouldn't hurt too bad....
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/1/2012, 7:10 pm

"Hi Kendall" I said a bit nervously, she looked like she was about to take my head off"wanna give any words of encouragement before we take off?."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:14 pm