A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Eric's Quest

Eric's Quest - Page 4 Empty Re: Eric's Quest

Post by Guest 7/25/2012, 7:52 am

arek jumped up. his eyes opened wide. he freaked out slightly, as he had just had himself another nightmare. this happened too much to be normal. his dirk lay on the floor next to the bed, and his arm had a nice little cut down it. he ignored that, and stood up. he walked over to his bag, and pulled out some cleaner clothes. he walked to a bathroom, jumped in a shower and jumped back out, throwing his clean clothes on. he then walked out, threw the clothes into his bag, and thought to himself 5 minutes. that was a little slow, even for me. i have to work on that. he walked over, picked up his dirk, and slipped it back into its sheath. 5-6 minutes for him was too slow, he needed to get faster, either that, or not get so little sleep and not have a bloody nightmare again.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/25/2012, 7:07 pm

I woke up, opening my eyes slowly; sunlight was filtering into the room through the window, and a ray was sort of going across my face. Ugh. I shifted away from the ray of sunlight and curled up on my left side, but as I did so, I winced slightly as I moved my right shoulder. Ow. I sat up slowly and stretched my back, hearing it crack several times.... How was I going to clean myself up with this shoulder? I sat there, scratching my head as I gazed around the room. Ophelia seemed like she was still asleep, and Katy... Well, she was gone. Probably in the bathroom.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 7/25/2012, 10:24 pm

"Sup" I whispered to Kendall as I reclined in a chair in the corner of the room. "How's your shoulder?" I asked sitting forward a bit.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 7/25/2012, 10:30 pm

Ophelia woke up, not feeling that well. "Should have slept better."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/25/2012, 11:19 pm

"Hurts like hell now," I said to Katy, holding my right shoulder with my left hand. I glanced over at Ophelia, raising an eyebrow. "You okay there?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 7/25/2012, 11:48 pm

I stood up and slung my sword over my back crossed with the harpoon"lets get something to eat, we have about an hour left anyways.

Post by Guest 7/26/2012, 3:37 am

"sounds good." arek said. maybe food would clear his mind. arek walked over to the door, and opened it. his eyes were still a little foggy, so when he tried to walk out, he bumped his shoulder into the door. he continued walking as if nothing had happened though. his mind was trained on what had happened in the night mare, he could barely think straight.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/26/2012, 11:02 am

"Remember the nectar and ambrosia. It should help." I reminded Kendall. "Do you guys need anything?" I asked, "I'm probably going to go down and get some breakfast." I said stretching.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2012, 12:15 pm

"Some toast would be nice, thanks." I got up and found my backpack on the floor; I'd probably kicked it off the bed while I was asleep, thanks to my ninja Ares skills. Practicing in my sleep and all that crap. I picked it up with my left arm and plopped it onto the bed; I took out my canteen of nectar and opened it, taking a sip or two.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/26/2012, 1:12 pm

"I'll just bring back a bunch of stuff." I said and opened the door to go get some food.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/26/2012, 5:30 pm

I stood up and walked out, but instead of following Arek I went outside and started to close my eyes focusing and toning out everything else around me.Perfect time to test my new speed before we set off, Emma's training should have helped a little.I set a mental time and remembered my old record was 3 mph, I then set a mental gun shot sound and dashed towards what I guessed was 10 yards long, which is how I was tested last time.The start point was the end of this side walk/brick wall to the other side.I had dashed as fast as I could and after 10 seconds I reached the other side and stopped my mental timer, which left me at a speed of 5mph, I had improved.I gave my self a mental pat on the shoulder and walked back into the hotel, going to go eat something now.

Post by Guest 7/26/2012, 8:59 pm

arek walked around aimlessly, as he did not know where he was to go. he hated new places, especially public places. he walked over to the lobby, and noticed eric was outside, coming inside. "eric, i have no idea where the little breakfest place is. why did you suddenly take off?" arek noticed eric had shown signs of running and then said "were you doing some running of some sort? speed test, distance, or something else?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/26/2012, 9:57 pm

"the breakfast place is down this hall and we take a left.I was just testing how fast I got, from my girlfriends speed training" I said and started to walk towards the breakfast cafeteria"just follow me".
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2012, 10:29 pm

Well, the nectar made my shoulder a bit bitter, but I wasn't sure if it was entirely healed. Experimentally, I made my right shoulder twitch; it still hurt, but not as much anymore. That was good; maybe I could shower or something before we leave.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/27/2012, 9:53 am

Luckily I had found where breakfast was offered before I died. Immediately I filled a plate with eggs, sausage, toast, bacon, and a lot of bacon. I sat down at a table where I shoveled food down my throat. Oh how Jordan would be proud. After finishing the twelve pieces of bacon, I decided I needed more, and went back for more. I quickly wondered if they would run out of food....
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/27/2012, 6:42 pm

((ok, I'm still unsure how everything is working.... where are we?))
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/27/2012, 10:01 pm

ooc: Currently, they're staying in a hotel before heading out to go find the Kraken. It's morning now.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/27/2012, 10:14 pm

((ok))

Ophelia got up, and left for the morning meal in the hotel cafeteria. howher fallen raven swords got past security was beyond her, but at least she still had them at her waist.

Post by Guest 7/27/2012, 11:14 pm

arek nodded at eric, saying "that is good. you should always make sure you are quick and fast. its how i get to do things so well." arek said, "well, im going to sprint off to get something to eat now. as i have not eaten much in a while." arek stopped, got ready, and then used his full speed down the hall way. he took a left quickly, ran over to where the food was, and ran right through everything and turned to a table. he ran to the table and as soon as he finally stopped, he had a plate filled to the edge and stacked up about an inch. he again checked his time and thought hmm, i seem to be moving at top speed now. i think i might just have been slower this morning because i was tired.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/28/2012, 1:06 am

I took a tray and moderated my meal, 3 strips of bacon, a pancake, a few eggs, and a side of milk.I had to eat moderate or I would gain weight, slowing me down more and more.

Post by Guest 7/28/2012, 5:58 am

arek took out his dirk, looking at it steadily as he ate a piece of bacon and a bite of toast. he studied the small engravement from one of his previous battles. he called it an engravement because it was when he almost lost his right leg. he had one scar on his lower abdomen where the, whatever it was, had almost taken the leg off. that one scar had him in fear for a while, and the nightmare he suffered was about him and the whatever it was fighting non-stop. his nightmare caused him to suffer a bit.

he suddenly slamed the dirk down onto the little table and pushed his plate away. anger flooded in through him, and then flooded around his whole body. he tried his best to keep it calm. he stood up and walked away from the table, leaving the plate and dirk behind. he needed to keep his head clean. he looked around at the others, noticing that they might be watching him. he looked at eric, then at katy, and he left the building. he got outside and sat outside on the curb pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. he took a couple puffs and waited for 2 things. one, the cig to go out, or 2, someone to come out after him, wondering what was going on with him. the cig was likely to go out first, since most people would walk away from someone who seemed as angry as he did.

ooc: sorry for long post, just getting myself up for a long day of work(i tend to get a little outrageous when i am trying to get myself ready to do stuff.), going to work on the site today, and im going to have the first three parts done by tonight, i hope. wish me luck guys.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/28/2012, 10:20 am

I walked over to Eric and frowned. "Is Arek okay? He just kind of... stormed out." I said holding a large plate of food for Kendall.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/28/2012, 6:42 pm

"I dunno why, maybe something on his mind, lucky it wasn't me who slammed something, I probably would have broke the table or something, then I would be complaining later of how bad my knuckles hurt, courtesy of the ability passed to me from my dad". I said in the form of a run on sentence, I never got hurt by recoil of hitting something, but the bruises are hell later.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male

Post by Theseus12 7/28/2012, 7:39 pm

Ophelia noticed a little something; here she was, on a quest, and she was sitting alone at a table, seperate from even the quest members. THAT was odd. she kept on eating, anyway.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/28/2012, 8:06 pm

"I'm going to run this food up to Kendall." I told Eric, "I'll be back down soon." I said and headed up the stairs back to our room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:29 am