A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Eric's Quest

Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Eric's Quest - Page 7 Empty Re: Eric's Quest

Post by Jordan 8/4/2012, 11:22 am

My eyes widened as hundreds of tentacles erupted from the water. I yanked the reins to the side to avoid getting grabbed. "Should we stick together?" I wondered quickly, what if one of us was snatched, and no one was there to save us? My mind jumped again and I wondered if my powers would work on an individual tentacle...

Post by Guest 8/4/2012, 3:48 pm

arek stayed sitting on the pegasus, he felt no need to draw his blade. if he did, he would fall, and he could not let that happen, no matter how selfish it sounded.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 8/4/2012, 4:07 pm

Well, crap -- I held on tightly to the pegasus as Katy directed it to swerve around tentacles. I drew my sword, scowling at the water as tentacles burst out of the water, attempting to grab us and probably pull us under. Goddammit.... "Eric, do you still have a Greek fire bomb?" I yelled over to him above the chaos.

ooc: The pearls are apparently there to stop the magnetic force of the Bermuda Triangle or something, Theseus....
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 8/4/2012, 5:25 pm

I nodded" I have one left!" I yelled back, Greek fire bombs where hard to create since it was thin glass orbs.I was almost caught off guard and attempted to slash the tentacle away to keep it from grabbing me and my pegasus.

ooc: isn't Kenny controlling it?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2012, 5:35 pm

ooc: Eh. Theseus can if he wants to, it doesn't matter to me.

bic:

I slashed at a tentacle as it came up to grab my leg, giving it a nice deep gash -- probably a paper cut by its standards, anyway. "If its head comes up, throw it at the head!" I shouted to Eric, and I pulled my harpoon off my shoulder, shifting my right shoulder experimentally as the weight was lifted. Ow. I winced slightly, holding the harpoon in my left hand.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/4/2012, 6:01 pm

I nodded and my slash had cut the tentacle, but not deep enough to do lots of damage, I should try the sky attack routine I practiced a while back.I made my pegasus fly back then fly higher in to the air, and made it fly straight down and with all my might, I slashed down at the tentacle, cutting it off with the boosted speed and strength from the dive.It worked but left me feeling slightly nautious, and dizzy.

Last edited by Eric11 on 8/4/2012, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 8/4/2012, 7:19 pm

((sorry, got impatient, though I will control it when I kill Ophs off))

Ophelia dove the pegasi underneath a tentacle, slicing the tip off as she did so. "Arek! What are you doing???"
    ((come on, man. off your butt XD))
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/4/2012, 7:21 pm

"Here!" I called over the wind and the overall chaos. I focused on cut Kendall had made and attempted to pour some of my power into it as a large shock of pain. I jerked the reins to keep from hitting the tentacles, I had no idea whether my powers would work on this thing.

Post by Guest 8/5/2012, 4:11 pm

ooc: i skipped one day theseus, give me a break. be glad i didn't skip today too. its hard getting the bro's to get off my computer.

arek, against his better judgement, gripped his long-sword, pulling it out of the sheath. he swung it downward attempting to hit a tentacle, he wasn't sure if he had struck it until he pulled the sword back up and noticed it did have blood or something on it. he then pulled out his dirk with his other hand, and waited for something to get close enough for him to hit it with the dirk. not much of a chance.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/5/2012, 4:45 pm

The kraken erupted in an angry roar that would probably make a horrible ringing in there ears, the Kraken then slammed it's tentacles down at all of the demigods it could see in site.

I heard the kraken roar which gave a horrible ring in my ears which made me temporarily un able to hear for a few seconds, and at the same time, a tentacle was coming down at me and I drifted my pegasus to the side but the tentacle had caught my foot and it's vortex had dragged me down with it"augh!" was all I could say in time before being dragged under water, as I struggled to free my foot from the vortex.

ooc: guess I'm controlling it for a while, time for major Kraken's revenge(wasn't expecting for it to let them off with just roaring and random flailing, so changing it up for now XD) is this ok with you, Kenny?.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/5/2012, 10:22 pm

ooc: Mhm.... Did we settle in the chatbox you were gonna RP it, Eric?

bic:

As the Kraken roared, I almost fell off the pegasus in surprise, but I got myself re-situated and glanced around, seeing Eric fall off his pegasus and fall into the water. I'd feel a lot more sorry for you if you thought more beforehand. I blinked hard, trying to get my hearing back to normal, and suddenly I heard a whooshing noise as a tentacle just barely missed the pegasus as we flew by it. I scowled and jabbed at it with the harpoon, leaving only a little bleeding puncture mark. Damned thing was going to kill us fast, if we couldn't figure out a way to injure it terribly.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/5/2012, 10:26 pm

I swished around in the water, trying to break free of the vortex, I finally did and swam back up to surface, and whistled for my pegasus.My pegasus swooshed down and picked me up and I was gasping for air, that was a close call.

Post by Guest 8/5/2012, 10:59 pm

arek tapped ophelia and said "careful on the flying for a second, im going to take out a couple of these tentacles real quick." arek stood up on the back of the pegasus, and used his power of running fast quickly, he leaped off the pegasus and landed on a tentacle, he ran up the tentacle, dragging the long-sword up through the tentacle, and then leaped to another one, repeating the same thing. he leaped to another one, repeated and leaped. he continued this, making sure he did not get to far from the pegasus.

ooc: hey, if someone wants to mess up the awesomeness of this, feel free to have that kraken do something. after this, i would say he has about 5 minutes of full sprinting left.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/5/2012, 11:12 pm

The kraken roared, barely feeling anything but it swatted a big tentacle at Arek, trying to knock him off of it.

I looekd around and I noticed something, I had lost my sword, crap, not getting that back, I the took the harpoon from my back and had my pegasus charge full speed to the kraken's head, I needed to get close.

Post by Guest 8/5/2012, 11:35 pm

arek glared at the tentacle and reached for his dirk. but he was out of time. the tentacle thrust into him, knocking him back. arek pulled out his dirk and jammed it into the tentacle, and twisted it sideways, and as the tentacle had drawed back up, it pulled him with it. as it did, it flung around again,and he flew as well, and his dirk slipped out of the tentacle, and he landed just barely on another one.

ooc: 3 minutes left, next post he is heading back for the pegasus, so someone please be close enough and have enough room for him to jump for it.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/5/2012, 11:43 pm

I had gotten close enough and threw the harpoon, which spiraled at the kraken and impaled it between it's eyes, and it roared loudly again, guess that one hurt it but now weaponless, what would I do now?.I saw Arek struggling and had my pegasus charge towards him and my pegasus was almost swatted with a tentacle, that was close, I then got in range, ready for Arek to jump on.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/6/2012, 9:36 am

"Maybe we should try to blind it!" I suggested seeing it actually reacted to the strike Eric had put in. "Kendall! It's eye!" I thought quickly, "This thing is too big too big to lack a skeleton, so it must have a skull, if you throw your harpoon at its eye from this angle it could go through the socket and have a chance to damage its brain." I said my mind running a mile a minute. I sent a blast of pain through a tentacle and it actually recoiled.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/6/2012, 2:50 pm

I paused, trying to absorb what Katy had said -- it had a skull, we could get in a shot at its eye with the harpoon and maybe hit it in the brain.... "That's great!" I exclaimed. Thank the gods she was smarter than Eric, or else we'd all be dead already. I switched my sword and harpoon so that the harpoon was in my right hand, slashing at a tentacle as we passed it. "Can you get in a bit closer to the head?" I shouted above the rushing wind, holding the harpoon at ready to throw.

Post by Guest 8/6/2012, 3:12 pm

arek got his balance back and sprinted up the tentacle again, he noticed that eric was close by and he leaped over landed gently on the back of the pegasus, saying "hope you dont mind if i drop in eric." arek was still standing holding his balance well. he held the long-sword ready to defend the pegasus from any tentacles coming to close.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 8/6/2012, 3:13 pm

"Sure!" I called. My heart was pounding in my chest, but I managed to pull in closer, despite wanting to turn and flee. "Steady girl." I called to Lucy. I turned and began to fend off the tentacles that lunged at us, firing blasts of pain to tentacles that got too close.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/6/2012, 3:15 pm

Carefully, as Katy slashed at the tentacles that were trying to grab us, I aimed the harpoon at one of the kraken's eyes, probably the left one; I sent a jab at a tentacle with my harpoon to keep it away for another few seconds, and then I threw the harpoon at the eye with all my might, praying the wind gods would be in my favor today.

ooc: And I'll let Eric decide if it hits or not.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/6/2012, 3:25 pm

"don't mind at all, lost my sword so I can use an extra hand" I smirked and made the pegasus fly back then made it fly higher into the air, to where we where more level with the kraken's head"It's head is its weak point, if we do damage to the head or brain then we can kill it" I notified him, taking out my extra dagger, luckily I had packed it.

The Kraken roared loudly again and saw the harpoon coming, It new it was going for its eyes so it started to sink its head under water, but the harpoon caught it some where around the forehead, but it wasn't enough to do majorly bad damage, but it felt it.The kraken then had one of its biggest tentacle swat at Kendall pegasus, trying to knock it out of the air.

Post by Guest 8/6/2012, 3:34 pm

"damage to the brain? well, i can do some serious damage with this long-sword, but i dont think i could get it down low enough to hit his brain. if you can get me close enough to his head above it, ill leap for it and stab through, hitting him there. then you guys can try to finish the job quickly. you think we should try?" arek said, calmly swinging his blade at another tentacle coming towards them.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 8/6/2012, 3:38 pm

"crap, too late, it's head sunk back under water" I told him, we needed to attack the tentacles again and try to make it come back up now.

Post by Guest 8/6/2012, 3:45 pm

arek sighed saying "i cant sprint for about 13 more minutes now eric. i aint going to be much unless the tentacles come close enough." arek swung and took out a bigger tentacle near them. he watched it crash to the water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 5:48 am