A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Eric's Quest

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Eric's Quest - Page 3 Empty Re: Eric's Quest

Post by Nemesis 7/19/2012, 5:13 pm

"ok then" I said hopping off of my pegasi and counted the cash, I then walked in and walked up to the desk.

ooc:anybody wanna rp the desk man/lady?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 7/19/2012, 11:28 pm

Ooc: I can!!
    Bic:

A young Egyptian man sat at the front desk of the "Super Stay Motel". He wore a permanent frown on his face complete with dark circles under his eyes and a bad case of five'o clock shadow. He was wearing a tacky uniform adorned with a name tag that was unreadable to the dyslexic half-bloods. "Welcome to the Super Stay Motel," he said with a thick accent laced with boredom. "What can I do for you?"

I yawned loudly and noticed that there was a couch in the lobby... And it was looking pretty attractive.

Post by Guest 7/20/2012, 9:39 am

arek said, "guys, ill be out here for just a couple extra minutes." arek sat about 5 feet from the pegasus, pulled out a cigarette and lit it. he felt a little dizzy, but thats because ophelia kept him off of them for so long, he wasn't used to them like he was before. felt good to finally be able to feel normal and not so off now.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 7/20/2012, 4:05 pm

I followed Katy and Eric into the lobby of the hotel, but I stood by the door instead and looked around. There weren't that many people hanging around the place, besides other hotel workers in uniform lounging around the place. Huh. I wondered briefly if any were monsters.

Ophelia walked inside, following the others (minus Arek); she just wanted to go to bed, that was all. Running in a temple with a collapsing roof was not her idea of fun; she went over to a couch and sat down heavily in it, sighing.

Post by Guest 7/20/2012, 4:58 pm

arek continued smoking. he started thinking bout this quest they were on. he forgot most of the purpose. probably wasn't told about the purpose. i probably just agreed before they explained to me. i should start paying more attention to things. that way i know what is going on. arek took one last hit, and then walked into this building, looking around and sort of feeling a bit disgusted. it looked too clean for a public place, then again, arek had never been to a hotel before.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/20/2012, 10:34 pm

I looekd at the man"2 rooms please" I said taking out my money, I was guessing it costed like 75 per room/night since it was about a 3 or 4 star hotel.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/21/2012, 10:04 am

The man looked wearily at Eric and sighed. "Very well..." he grumbled and wandered over to a clip board and wrote somethings down. "So your rooms are going to be numbers, 352 and 353... They're right across the hall from one another..." he said sounding really bored, he turned and slid us some keys. "Thanks for choosing the Super Stay Motel." he said and walked into a back room, probably to sleep.

I walked up to the counter and snatched one of the metal keys. "Let's split the rooms between guys and dolls. Let's go ladies." I said and motioned for Kendall and Ophelia to follow.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/21/2012, 2:24 pm

Ophelia stood up, stretching her arms. Well, finally -- some place to sleep. She went over to Katy, her backpack slung over her shoulder.

I sighed from my position at the door, taking in another glance around me. I could swear we'd get attacked or something the next morning. I followed Katy, rubbing my shoulder.

Post by Guest 7/22/2012, 3:53 am

arek heard what was going on. he sighed and said "well, looks like you and i are going to be in the other room then." arek looked at eric. "well, lets be off then. i want to get on with this quest. sooner rather than later." arek walked off to the other room, he was going to wait by the door till eric showed up. he was glad the other kid took off. more room, and less people. although his own bunk was better. no one to bother him, and no one to tell him to get up at nine in the AM.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/22/2012, 11:16 am

I found our room (finally) and unlocked the door and kicked it open. It looked nice, white fluffy covers, a pale blue wall, I felt like I was in the sky. There were two queen sized beds a single bathroom. I reached behind me and pulled a hair tie out of my hair. "Okay! Kendall, and Ophelia, take the beds. I'll take the floor." I said and went to a small closet and removed some extra blankets and pillows. I took the extra comforter and folded it, and tossed it onto the floor. I threw down a line of pillows and added another at the top for my head. "Would anyone mind if I set the alarm? I asked, "We're leaving at nine, and I would really enjoy a shower, and some actual food before we leave. Oh! There's a breakfast buffet..." I said sleepily as I looked over a pamphlet.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/22/2012, 3:43 pm

"You know, you could take the bed. It'd be a lot more comfortable and, well, it's the least I could do for you right now," I said to Katy, shrugging. Even if my shoulder was beginning to hurt a bit again, I'd be fine on the floor -- I'd just, sort of, sleep on my other shoulder or something. I'd survive the night, anyway; we'd be back at camp soon, unless there was some huge delay with monsters.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/22/2012, 4:38 pm

"No seriously, take the bed, I insist. I've had my share of sleeping on floors, it's no biggie. I'll be comfortable." I said reassuringly. "I wouldn't want you to injure your shoulder any further, we've got a big monster to slay. Tonight I can try to relieve the pain in your shoulder, but tomorrow, you should treat it with some nectar."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/23/2012, 4:54 am

I nodded at Arek and walked into the room, I looked around, pretty descent.There where 2 full sized beds" alright, lets get to sleeping" I said and slumped down onto the right bed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/23/2012, 4:50 pm

Well, I couldn't argue with that, but I still felt sort of bad. "You don't need to," I told her, shrugging my good shoulder. "It feels fine now; you already look like you're going to fall over, anyway. Yeah. Thanks for the advice, Dr. Katy."

Ophelia yawned, rubbing her eyes as she glanced around the room. It looked comfortable enough, but she hoped there'd be no monsters to run in and attack while they were asleep.

ooc: Not sure when Theseus is gonna take back control over Ophelia, so yeah....
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 7/23/2012, 6:35 pm

OOC-Yes, of course.

nonetheless, Ophelia got up, and started to sharpen her blades quietly.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/24/2012, 12:27 am

ooc: yay!, welcome back dude.

bic: I yawned and started to slip into sleep, getting cozy under the blanket.

Post by Guest 7/24/2012, 2:14 am

arek laid on the bed, he pulled out his dirk, and held it firmly in his hand. nothing was going to sneak on him tonight.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/24/2012, 10:38 am

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I reassured her, and with that I flopped on my makeshift bed and shut my eyes to sleep.

Post by Guest 7/24/2012, 4:29 pm

arek eventually passed out. once he fell asleep, his grip on the dirk loosened.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/24/2012, 8:31 pm

I sighed; it seemed too useless to argue, when most of us were too exhausted to put up too much of a fight anyway. I went into the bathroom and washed my face and hands, wiping it on one of the towels they'd put in there. I put it on the handle of the shower door and walked out, slipping into the bed. I sighed, lying on my back, and shut my eyes to go to sleep -- and, maybe a bit later, I was asleep.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/24/2012, 8:55 pm

ooc:time skip?
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 7/24/2012, 9:29 pm

OOC- I suppose
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/24/2012, 10:23 pm

ooc: ok, 7 am in the morning

bic: I woke up the next morning, stretching and yawning as I scratched my head.I stood up and went to the bathroom as I brushed my hair and washed my face, I changed into a pair of black jeans and a muscle shirt, today I would face the kraken.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 7/24/2012, 10:31 pm

I woke and groaned... stupid internal clock. I sat up and grabbed my backpack and walked to the bathroom. I opened the shower door and turned on the water. I removed my clothing and washed myself throughly, and grimaced when I saw the water turned brown. Was I really that dirty? I stepped out and dried myself and pulled on some extra clothes I had brought, a white tee-shirt and some khaki shorts. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair and pulled it back out of my face with a hair tie. Ahhh, it felt good to be clean. I opened the door and frowned when I noticed the mass of pillows and blankets I had slept on, turned brown over night... I guess I was that dirty...
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/24/2012, 11:31 pm

I was getting an incoming i.m so I answered it, tuning out everything else around me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:38 pm