A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
Tyrannic
Kimimae
kaitycat4
Fighter
Nemesis
GwrachSeren
LynnZee
LiaZee
xXSpiritXx
Blaze
GlassesGirl111
magnetonrobo
lillylillypad
Holly
Bell
horselover96
believeinbieber
Perca
22 posters

The Library

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

The Library - Page 21 Empty Re: The Library

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/12/2013, 7:54 pm

"Because it is a big deal!" she yelled at him. "And not just because he was a president. It because he was shot on live TV. Do you know how many people were watching it? How many kids saw a life get taken away in front of their own eyes?" Jadyn was furious. So many people- including an old neighbor of hers- went crazy after viewing the assassination. And the reason why was right in front of her. "And attempting is way different from succeeding."
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Post by Tyrannic 11/12/2013, 9:42 pm

Adrian chuckled, "When I was six I saw my uncle hanged, then Aunt Angst. Four years later, my only friend, Faust was too." He started to rub his scars again. " And i've seen countless more. The party was anything but perfect, you didn't agree, you got your fate." Adrian stared at her sharply, "I have the right to anger, hatred, resentment and the party gave me a direction to flow it to. So you can as me if I care, the answer will be no."

Ooc most confusing Character ever or what
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/12/2013, 9:54 pm

"What did Kennedy do? Hmm? Just be in the wrong place at the wrong time?" With every word her voice rose a level higher, and her dark eyes glared at him. Spirits began to crowd around, sensing her anger, but she just ignored them. "What did the kids who were watching deserve, Adrian? Nothing! They were innocent! But on the other hand, you are far from it!"

OOC: yes how the hell did you pull his character together?
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/12/2013, 10:09 pm

Adrian looked down, eyes clouded over. "Maybe I was innocent once..." He said softly, remembering the time he lived with his Uncle Ernest and Aunt Angst. In a little cottage in the country, life was different then, sure the farm work was hard but Uncle wasn't harsh. Aunt Angst was the sweetest woman ever, Adrian could still smell her apple pie. But Adrian's Father only wanted him to build some character, and took him away from them. He then wanted to teach Adrian about lost, and what was a better way than accusing his own brother of trying to apprehend the party. Adrian didnt want to go, but his father made him. Adrian's hand curl up I anger, lightning sparks sparking put of then. Made him watch as they were lead up the stage, made him watch the rope being placed around their necks, made him watch them dangle as the switch was pulled. "But not anymore." He said dangerously."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/12/2013, 10:30 pm

Jadyn nodded. "Yes," she said quietly. "I can tell." She noticed the way he seemed to be dazed off, as if remembering old times- until she realized, he probably was. She kind of pitied him. It must've been hard being out into another decade with no help. Still, though, that's no excuse for being a cold-blooded killer.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/12/2013, 10:40 pm

Adrian looked up at her, "I believe this conversation is over, I can sense your discomfort and I'm heading to the forest. To kill something or to my cave, either one, I'm sorry I wasted your time. May you forget that I existed." With that Adrian started walking towards the door. He had made Jadyn upset and himself as well. "I don't fit in this world..." He mumbled to himself in German.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/12/2013, 10:45 pm

Jadyn turned around and yelled out to Adrian before he walked out the door: "Adrian, wait! I can help you get over your hatred, if you're willing to. And help you with those assassins. Believe it or not, I have a few tricks up my sleeve that could work." she wondered if he knew what she was talking about, but she knew he didn't see ghosts like she did. "Please."
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/12/2013, 11:03 pm

Adrian stopped, "I'm a lost cause Jadyn and that assassin, I've seen him, I coukd handle him. He's too soft, name is Grimm or something." He thought back to all the things he had done his life time. "Maybe I should've died back then..."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/12/2013, 11:22 pm

Yeah, duh you should've died back then! she wanted to yell at him, but didn't. "If you could handle him, why didn't you already?" she called to him. "Look, I've got eyes all around. I could help you keep a lookout for him! You have to trust me!" she was feeling too bad for the guy, and felt like she needed to help him out somehow.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/13/2013, 5:17 pm

Adrian looked sharply at her, "You really think it would best for me to go out right and kill him?" It was a rhetorical question, it had been a while since Adrian had killed anyone. Yes, he had caused great amounts of pain to some certaint individuals here, but killed no. "I can handle myself."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/13/2013, 5:35 pm

Jadyn sighed, knowing no way in hell she could argue with this guy and win. "Look, if you ever need help with anything-" -which she doubted he would- "-just give me a call, okay?" She took off her glasses and gave him a meaningful look, and a small smile.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/13/2013, 5:45 pm

"Call? I haven't seen a dial phone anywhere in this country." Adrian said, believing phones havent changed at all. "And especially, now that I'm on the topic, what is with all these strange looking cars?"

Ooc ^_^ I don't know what with me and this post
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/13/2013, 5:57 pm

Jadyn froze for a second, and when she completely analyzed what he had said, she laughed. Taking a cell phone she had hidden from the counselors out of her back pocket she rarely ever used, she underhand tossed it to Adrian. "This-" she said, nodding at it, "Is a cell phone. And cars have evolved sense the 40's, dude." She wondered how difficult it was living more then 70 years after the time you were alive. "And that's exactly my point. Where would you be without me?" she smirked at him.

OOC: haha
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/13/2013, 10:12 pm

Adrian caught the device and looked it over. "Poorly designed, its not even connected to the land line. No antenna either." Adrian tossed it back. "And the hubcaps shouldn't be spinning on a car, nor are all these bright colors a bright idea." Adrian shrugged it off, "This age is wierd."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/13/2013, 10:27 pm

Jadyn sighed laughing to herself as she slid the phone back into her back pocket. "Aww, c'mon, Captian Germany," she said, making a new nickname for him."You can't be completely oblivious to the fact that you're not open minded about the 20th century."
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/14/2013, 9:24 pm

"Captain? I was an honoray colonel." He said, mockingly offended. "Well, it was honorary, spy's weren't given ranks. No dog tags either. We helped the military cause, we weren't part of it, technically."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/14/2013, 9:38 pm

Jadyn shrugged. "I'm glad you weren't. 16 and in the military? That'd be bad," she breathed heavily through her nose. "And the 'Captain Germany' thing is from a comic- Nevermind." she cut herself off, knowing he wouldn't understand all too well.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/14/2013, 9:42 pm

"Ugh, do you mean that damn Captain America thing?" He asked with slight disgust. "That was the worst style of propaganda ever, just awful." He shook his head, "I'm glad Germany never did anything like that."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/14/2013, 9:51 pm

Jadyn couldn't help but laugh. "Wouldn't that be cool, though? To have a superhero strictly based off of your country alone?" she shrugged. "Never mind. I wouldn't expect you to agree with me." She picked up a pencil and began to tap it on the table, her ADHD disagreeing with her.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/14/2013, 10:20 pm

"The real heroes are the soldiers who fight for your country not some fictional sh*t some random idiot came up with." Adrian said in an arguementive tone. "And also the comic made us members of the party look like complete monsters."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 5:00 pm

Suddenly, Jadyn got angry. "You're right. The real heroes are the soldiers. But not the ones who try to kill off entire races of people." She couldn't believe a simple joke had gotten them into an argument. "And Jack Kirby is not just some random idiot!"
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/15/2013, 6:09 pm

"Not all of the party agreed with the senseless killing of innocents..." Adrian said softly, "You say that as if all off us mated the death of billions, you say it like I did. I served the party politically and through covert military operations, I took out my rage on allies not civilians."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 6:35 pm

Jadyn sighed, and her shoulders slunched down. She spun the pencil in her hand, not taking her eyes off of Adrian. "If you didn't agree with Hitler's point of view, why didn't you quit being an assassin? Why not come up with an excuse? But deep down inside, she knew he couldn't just say, 'nah, I don't feel like it.' She had seen what had happened to people who disagreed with the Nazis.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/15/2013, 10:16 pm

Adrian contemplated her question, thought of everything he did for the party. He thought of all the things he did to advance the party's military effort. He looked at her with deep seriousness. "I did it for Germany."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 10:28 pm

Jadyn sucked in a breath."For Germany? You did it for Germany? Hell, I don't think even God damn Captain America would do anything for America if it was murdering purple for the hell of it." She sighed deeply, and looked up at him. "Is there a throng you're not telling me about why the hell you did what you did? Maybe a half-sibling? A girl? An oath? Anything?" Deep down, Jadyn knew that Adrian wouldn't just murder people for the sake of murdering people. There must've been something, like maybe a person or a feeling to make him do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 11:06 pm