A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
Tyrannic
Kimimae
kaitycat4
Fighter
Nemesis
GwrachSeren
LynnZee
LiaZee
xXSpiritXx
Blaze
GlassesGirl111
magnetonrobo
lillylillypad
Holly
Bell
horselover96
believeinbieber
Perca
22 posters

The Library

Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

The Library - Page 22 Empty Re: The Library

Post by Tyrannic 11/15/2013, 11:05 pm

"I wouldn't say for for the hell of it, all my assassinations were of key officials of the allies. I wasn't only an assassin, I was mainly a spy, I've only killed 32 people, excluding Kennedy." Adrian said nonchalantly, "And as I said before, my father made me watch the hanging of my beloved uncle and aunt, then the only friend I ever had a few years later."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 11:22 pm

Jadyn had been right. He had killed out of emotion. Jadyn had talked to spirits about this before; murder isn't just for the sake of killing people. There was a clear line separating 'because I can,' and 'because I need to.' Adrian was obviously in one of the two. Out of pure curiosity, Jadyn asked: "Why was your uncle and aunt hanged?" it was a completely inappropriate question; one she needed to know the answer of.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/15/2013, 11:29 pm

"As I said before," Adrian was a little irritated over having to repeat himself. "My father wanted to make me..." He paused, "stronger." Adrian rubbed his head, wishing had more medicine. "He accused them of apprehending the party an of assisting enemy forces, and they got hung."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 11:33 pm

"Oh." it was all she said, for she had never experienced anything like that before. Then she noticed that he had that look that he had earlier, when he was downing that medicine... "Hey, you really shouldn't take that much medicine at a time," she said, deciding that someone should tell him before it's too late. "You could get really sick."
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/15/2013, 11:41 pm

"Eh, it helps with the headaches, been taking them since after the academy." Adrian took out his bottle and tossed it to her. "It's empty anyways." Adrian grimaced at that, he couldn't make itt through the day with out them. He woukd have to get more from te chest under his bed.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/16/2013, 1:34 pm

Jadyn caught the bottle, and read the back, putting on her glasses again to do so. "But, still," she said while reading it, "it's bad that you're chugging the pills down like Wasser." She tossed the bottle back to him, and rubbed her arm for warmth. Over the past few minutes, it had gotten surprisingly cold for some reason. She wondered why, but didn't think too much about t.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/16/2013, 10:25 pm

Adrian shrugged, "If you say." Adrian rubbed his head. "If you don't mind I'm heading to the city." He said starting to walk towards the door. Maybe he would stop by his cabin and get more medicine, maybe not.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/16/2013, 11:54 pm

Jadyn sighed and nodded. "Well, then I'll see you later," she called to him. When he was out the door, she picked up her things and left also
    Vanfruity
    Vanfruity

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2014-07-05

Post by Vanfruity 7/13/2014, 6:34 pm

Alicia walked in, and stared at all of the bookshelves. She started walking slowly down the aisles and smiled. She always liked libraries. They were filled with knowledge. She walked to the Fiction section and looked for a good book to read. It would clear her thoughts at night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 2:10 am