A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
Jules
GwrachSeren
High King Fridgeir
horselover96
Dayumage
honey
Perca
Fist of Shadows
annabeth2030
Alyssa
Nero
Break
Mason
Aves
sienna
kaitycat4
MJhere
Geniosity
Bell
Holly
GlassesGirl111
communist
Christian
Cheedos
Steve Rogers
Death Pony
Kendall
Redzero
Kat The Reject
pilot
34 posters

The Lake

annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

The Lake - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lake

Post by annabeth2030 3/11/2013, 8:11 pm

I see his expression after we kiss and tears brim my eyes. He didn't like it, he looked like he just saw a ghost. Clark didn't say anything after the kiss and it hurt me. "Im sorry", I whisper. "I thought you wanted me to." I was at lost for words. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/11/2013, 8:14 pm

"No, it's not that, I did... It's just... I don't know, just..." I say, trying to say that I've never been this close to a girl, this quickly or... anything like that. It was, after all, my first kiss, and I've hardly met this girl... if that's all it takes then... I don't even know. It's kind of a cliche but I kind of wanted to just say that it was me, not her, but I don't know how to say that without it being that cliche.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/11/2013, 8:26 pm

I nod quickly brushing the tears from my eyes. I tried to laugh it off, make it seem like it was no biggie. It hurt though. I rushed into things to fast, I read the wrong signs and I had no clue. It was the first time a guy rejected me. I was pretty, I knew that, how could I not be if I was a daughter of Aphrodite. Most men died to have done that. Not Clark though, he was different though, more special. He didn't talk to me for my looks or body. He wanted something special. I could understand, we only met a short time ago. My heart was broken though. Don't let him bring you down Courtney, he doesn't like you and you have to accept it. "Im sorry", I say again. "I reallllly messed up this time. I just really don't know what you want and I thought that maybe if you were thinking about kissing me then maybe you wanted yo. Most guys do when they admit it. Im so terribly sorry for reading signs wrong and ruining your day", I say it all through gritted teeth. My emotions were everywhere. I was sad, furious, nervous, excited, shocked. I was a wreck. Tears started to come up again and I had to force myself to swallow them down.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/11/2013, 8:38 pm

I saw tears forming in her eyes. Man, what did I do? My knees started to be all jelly because I feel like I've done something bad. I gave her a hug, letting her... cry it out or something? I don't even know why she was crying. "You didn't do anything wrong..." I say in my most soothing voice. Did I say something I didn't mean to? I wanted her to kiss me, I just didn't know since it was my first. "You didn't ruin my day, you made it." I said, truthfully, trying to calm her down. Now that I think about it, I didn't even know how to hold a girl, I was just pretty much awkwardly giving her a hug... Man I suck, don't I? I made a girl feel bad, just for some stupid kiss she probably didn't want to give to me... Maybe I should communicate with her rather than keep these thoughts in my head? Maybe? I don't know... I just made her feel horrible and... it makes me feel horrible.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/11/2013, 8:49 pm

I refused to allow myself to weep over a guy. I t wasn't worth the makeup I had put on earlier. I made my voice firm blocking out all my emotions. I knew what he said was a cover up. I really didn't know what to do as we stood there him awkwardly hugging me. I felt like a baby getting my first kiss. Then it hit me, it was most likely his first time. I can't stop myself from gasping a little and then feeling bad. I couldn't blame him, I looked the same after I kissed my first boy. That is if it even was his first him? I lift my head up from his chest and whisper in his ear. I had to know just, "First time?", I ask. "It is fine if it is, it's not a big deal actually. I even think it's kinda cute. You know waiting. Im flattered if I was the first but I really don't want you thinking that this is how a kiss is. It should be with someone special not someone you met 2 hours ago." I rush it out. I just gave this boy the worst experience of a first kiss he could have.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/11/2013, 8:56 pm

"Yes, the first time." I tell her, maybe communication was worth a try? "I think that meeting two hours ago doesn't affect whether you're special or not," I say, starting to get a tiny bit confident. I think look at her and then start to just... fail, I guess? "I think you're special, and we were supposed to cross in some way, and..." I said, stopping. What am I saying? It'll just seem like I say this to every girl a meet. Ugh, MENTAL FACEPALM. I think about what I should say, but it would seem weird if I don't finish, so I just do. I stutter a little bit, this time, "It... it just... it... feels... f- feels... right..." Shoot, I suck, I should just stop. I take a silent deep breath, and wait for her response... and fear for the worst.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/11/2013, 9:03 pm

My mouth registers in shock. Oh my gosh could he make me faint any faster. I blushed rapidly and kissed his cheek. "Th..that's...that's the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me.", I couldn't help but smile as I put my head on his shoulder and arms around his neck. I felt better relived, and I had butterflies in my tummy. He was having this effect on me.

OOC: Im going to eat dinner. Be back in like 30 min
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/11/2013, 9:18 pm

I smiled, I finally said something right to her. She said it's the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to her... I wonder where all of the good guys are in this camp, because I'm definitely not the best she can do, but if she felt I was good enough... then maybe I was better than I thought? Nah, don't get over yourself. "It's the least you deserve." I say out loud, thinking it was in my head. At this point, I can finally think I did something right to her, but she still deserved more than... well... me.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/11/2013, 9:23 pm

I lift my head up from his shoulder to search his eyes. I probably looked crazy but I needed to read his emotions. I smiled a little, "You always look like you are so in thought. Always thinking, sometimes over thinking." I could tell by looking at him that he was one of those boys who think lesser or themselves, who always think negatively about every situation. Not giving himself enough credit.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/11/2013, 9:31 pm

I think about it, maybe it's true. But then again I'm thinking about it right now. "I just... don't want to mess up... stuff, for lack of a better word, with you.." I said truthfully, I didn't want to lose her this quickly, if at all... Maybe she could shape me into something like a man, which would be nice in some aspects, as long as I don't turn into one of those scrubs with egos larger than Earth.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/11/2013, 9:38 pm

I was flattered in every way by this boy. The more I talked to him, the more I felt right. I let go of him, "Belive me Clark, you got me hooked." I winked as I walked away from him swaying my hips a little as I walked to the other side of the lake where a rope hung. I tried to pushed myself up the little cliff and grabbed the rope.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/11/2013, 9:48 pm

What does she mean hooked? Did I like... do something? "What do you mean hooked?" I asked, utterly confused. She winked at me, which sent all kinds of warmth through my body I see her going for the rope and... well, wonder what I should do. I just stood there, trying to comprehend what she meant by having her hooked. Does she... like me? I'm just like... an average guy... Why would someone like her like me? I thought it would just be one of those situations where a guy gets turned head over heels over a girl and that's basically it. But she likes me. I never knew knowing that could make me feel so... happy.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/11/2013, 10:25 pm

I hear his question but decide not to answer. Let him wonder. I called him over to the rope. "How in Mount Olympus do you swing on this?" Conquering the rope swing was one of those things that in all my months in CHB, I wasn't able to do. But I was feeling confident, and Clark would be here to help.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/11/2013, 10:30 pm

She didn't answer... but... I wanted... Alright, I guess that'll be a mystery, for now. "I think you need to people, I guess." I said, going over to her, "I'll help you." I said, not thinking until afterwards... Shoot this means I'll have to like... Alright then, guess I can't have jelly knees for this. I could maybe use some water power to show off but that may make her feel bad... we're in a lake anyways. I smile at her anyways, even though I fear for what may happen.

ooc: From this point forth I'm going to be rping differently, if you get confused (because I know I will) just ask :)
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 8:30 am

I smile back,"So are you going to help me?", I pout my lip a little and turn back to the rope "ok, so the sad part is I don't know how to get on. So that's lesson number 1."
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 2:59 pm

"Yeah. Well, you wrap your legs around the bottom of the rope, and hold on above that comfortably... at least that's how I do it." I tell her, trying to remember the last time I used a rope swing, it was probably a few years ago. I wonder, what does she need help with? To me, it's a pretty straightforward concept, but to her it's something alien...
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 3:58 pm

I give him a look and try to do as told. My legs try to wrap around the rope but wouldn't allow me too. My legs just wouldn't grasp it and I kept on sliding off. I tried about five times before I sat down on the ground. "Who needs a damn rope swing anyway?", I whisper to myself. I couldn't help but form a little smile, I couldn't do something so simple.

Post by Guest 3/12/2013, 4:11 pm

Pepper Potts wrote:I laugh, "You are, that's who. I just want it to be Summer."

I nodded and chuckled slightly. "Yeah, Summer is wonderful. I enjoy it." I said, then looked up at the tree.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 4:12 pm

I sit down next to her, crunching a few leaves on impact, "Hey, are you alright?" I ask, prepared to do... whatever. I think it was a leg grip problem, but I wasn't sure. I also wasn't sure if I should have hugged her, or what I should have done in general. Still not the best with knowing what to do, but I'm getting better, kind of. At least she was smiling, which I took as meaning she was fine with not being able to do it.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 3/12/2013, 4:19 pm

My smile fades, "I don't like it when things are...dead."
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 4:20 pm

I can't help but laugh, "yeah everything is cool", I smile "I can't do it though, bad leg grip I guess..." I grab his hand and pull him up leading him to the rope. "I wanna see you try!" I lead his Han to the rope and step back encouraging him.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 4:24 pm

"Oh.. but... I'm bad at it..." I say, trying to make an excuse for not doing it. I know I'm going to have to end up doing it, so I pull myself onto it with my arms and grip the rope with my thighs and again with my feet, and then trying to explain it a little bit better to Courtney I tell her, "So you want as many points holding on as you can, because you don't want to like... fall and stuff." I say since I had nothing better to say than 'and stuff'.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 4:27 pm

"okey dokey", I was ready I could do it. "Go swing"
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 4:45 pm

"I'll try..." I say, getting off and then walking a little bit away. I smiled and started sprinting as quickly as I could to get to the rope swing. I leaped off as high as I could to get to wherever I would get to the rope swing. Oh, what a feeling. It creaked a light amount when I get on, and I swing, letting go right before it reached its highest point and I soared through the air, making a relatively large splash upon my entry. I swim down to the lowest point and touched the bottom of the lake, and swam back up to where Courtney was. Man, I'm glad I wasn't wearing my regular clothes. "And that's... how I do it... and stuff" I say to Courtney, smiling
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 4:56 pm

He looked cute as he kept on saying 'and stuff', I laughed at pushed his shoulder playfully. "Show off" I was going to try. I may end up looking like a fool but I really wanted to. I backed up giving him a nod as I did just to let him know I was going to do it. I broke into a sprit the same way I watched him, and jumped. The thing is I didn't get a complete grasp on it and what was meant to be a swing ended up me trying to hold on and slipping. I fell into the water with a plunge before reaching the surface again. I waved at him before climbing back up laughing. "Well I guess it's safe to say I failed"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 7:46 pm