A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
Jules
GwrachSeren
High King Fridgeir
horselover96
Dayumage
honey
Perca
Fist of Shadows
annabeth2030
Alyssa
Nero
Break
Mason
Aves
sienna
kaitycat4
MJhere
Geniosity
Bell
Holly
GlassesGirl111
communist
Christian
Cheedos
Steve Rogers
Death Pony
Kendall
Redzero
Kat The Reject
pilot
34 posters

The Lake

Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

The Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: The Lake

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 5:08 pm

I smiled when she called me a show off, cause I kind of was showing her one of the better things I could do. I watch her sprint like I did and kind of slipping on the rope and slipping into the water. I run over there are a decently higher pace and nearly trip over some roots. Man, now I failed even more. I stop near her, and say, "well, if you want to interpret your thing as a fail... what do you call it when I can't even run?" I ask her, jokingly, trying to make her feel better. "Plus, I think you did well, maybe a little bit less momentum next time?" I say to her. Man, she always just looks... amazing to say the least. I think to myself, her hair was just... yeah, that awesome.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 5:17 pm

I rolled my eyes at him, exaggerating though to show that I was joking. I was relaxed, happy, even though I just embarrassed myself in front of a guy I liked. A little less momentum, I told myself over and over again. "Ok", I say, "Im not going to fail", I say this facing him but said it more to reassure myself. I began to run a little, but not to fast and I got ahold of the rope. My grasp was firm and I I swung across the water I let go splashing in. I touched the bottom of the lake and pushed myself up. My hands gave Clark and thumbs up sign as I climbed up the cliff doing a victory dance...
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 5:24 pm

She said she's not going to fall, and I believe her, because otherwise like... no faith... that's just mean. I see her running more slowly this time and... she catches onto the rope successfully and jumps into the water, which was awesome. I never realized how cool it is to see someone do it compared to actually doing it. "Good job!" I call out to her when she gives me the thumbs up. I laugh a little bit to myself when I see her doing a victory dance. I walk over there to meet her victory dance and think to myself Why not? and start victory dancing with her. Just cause I'm that cool. It was a proud moment, I actually successfully taught someone something, which was a first for me. I think about it a little bit and I think she actually did it better than I did. Heh, wait until she hears that.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 5:52 pm

I laughed as we did our little victory dance together and then gave him a hug. "Thank you very much sir Clark", I use my thickest british accent and give a little courtesy, smiling.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 6:02 pm

I heard her laugh. Majestic. She gave me a hug, and I returned it and she thanked me in some alternate accent... British probably? "Why, you're very welcome, miss." I reply in the best British accent I could muster up, which was, at best, mediocre, but at least I was trying. I smiled, moments like this, moments when I felt complete security with the person(s) I was with... it's those moments I wanted to keep. And I feel like I could possibly... with Courtney. Maybe, if she's cool with that. Maybe I'm thinking too far ahead, but meh. Whatever.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 6:10 pm

I watched him as he spoke he was good looking no denying that, but his personality was even better. He could make me laugh and forget about all my issues in a few seconds. I put a piece of hair behind my ear and met his eyes. They were beautiful, especially in the sunlight. I was at a lost for words, in a trance.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 6:16 pm

I look at her eyes, as she looks into mine, I don't know what she's thinking... and I don't know if I should keep it that way or not, mystery makes things that much more interesting. I stroke her back, since we're (as far as I know) still hugging. Man, the way she is with water... It's hard to believe she isn't a daughter of a water god/goddess. But the way she looks, the way she moves... it just speaks out her true mother.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 6:27 pm

I feel him stroke my back and it sends shivers up my spine, but they were nice ones. I place my face in the crook of his neck breathing in his scent as I just enjoyed the moment. My heart was racing and maybe 100 miles per hour and I had butterflies swarming in my stomach. It took all my strength to stay upright. A daughter of Aphrodite nervous over love? It was like forbidden.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 6:33 pm

We've had a long moment of silence, and I wonder how to reach out of it. But it was nice, being able to hear all of the beautiful sounds nature makes-- the wind blowing lightly, causing a soft whistle, various sounds from animals, and the water having a light purr, instead of the roar of a rushing tide. And the view... the most beautiful girl in camp holing you, large deciduous trees with vibrant colors, and a bright blue sky. It was nice, but we couldn't stand here forever... no matter how nice it was. I just couldn't come up with something to say, but all I know is that it would have to be in a quiet voice, so we don't come out of a peaceful moment so suddenly.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 6:51 pm

We stay like this for a while but I could feel he was getting awkward. "You wanna swim?" I say whispering in his ear calmly.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 7:00 pm

"Sure thing." I whisper back into her ear. This was a good moment, we understood what we were thinking because honestly, I kinda wanted to go swimming too, but that may have been because I just generally like water.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 7:36 pm

As we walked into the water, holding each other's hand, a sudden question rose up in me. "Who is your godly parent?", he knew mine was Aphrodite but he never told me what his was. This bothered me for some reason. How could I not know?
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 7:47 pm

I think about it and realize she really didn't know. "Triton." I say, walking into the water, holding her hand as aforementioned. "I guess that's why I like water so much... but I don't know, it's pretty nice otherwise too." I tell her. She already liked water so I didn't know why I was telling her, it's not like I had to convince her... as far as I know. I just liked the way that water felt on my skin, the way it looked, the way it sounded, and how many properties it had... Okay fine, it was awesome no matter what. Kind of like the way I like Courtney, but I'm not going to say that one out loud.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 9:01 pm

my mouth gaps as he tells me his godly father. Didnt see that one coming...."that's awesome. You seem more confident when you are near it too", I say matter of factly. Aphrodite kids never felt that. Maybe around shoes or makeup? ....I had no idea. "Do you have any powers?" I ask hoping that if he didnt he wouldn't become sad.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 9:08 pm

She asked me about my powers. Should I tell her? As far as I know... I don't know if she does, but Aphrodite children don't usually have powers, so I don't know if I should ask her back. I should at least answer her, "Yes, I can like... move water a little bit every now and then." I tell her in the least braggy voice ever. I don't know if I should return the question because... well... yeah. But it's polite to ask back... Ugh, the decisions. "Do... do..." I try to start... I just said dodo in front of a girl. Good going, guy. Come on. "Do... you... do you have any powers?" I finally rush out... I hope she doesn't hate me if she doesn't
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 9:28 pm

I couldn't help but wonder why he sounded so nervous when he asked if I had any power. I didn't but I wasn't ashamed. That was one of those burdens you had to live with being a child of Aphrodite. Only power you got was the power to be able to come up a perfectly matched outfit. "No I don't. Aphrodite kids usually don't.", I smile and giggle a little. "One more reason why we suck"
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 9:34 pm

She said it with such confidence and then insulted her family. What? At least she didn't take me saying I had power as bragging, that would just make me look like the biggest jerk in the world. I gave her hand a little squeeze, and replied by saying "If by 'we' you mean everyone except for yourself, then maybe; there's nothing about you that sucks." I say to her, and after that I realize that she could take it one of two ways, in my mind, and one of them is kinda bad... when I disagree with her and call her mom awesome. The struggle of a guy having an awesome girlfriend.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 10:30 pm

I blush a little and squeeze his hand back. "BELIVE me there is noting special about
    Me", I looked at his glowing eyes again and trying to change the subject I say,"can you show me your power" I was quite fascinated with the fact that he could move the water the way he wanted it to. It was like he owned a part of it.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 10:35 pm

"But..." I started to say, but I just give it up and let whatever else she wanted to say be said. I heard her question and think that she thinks I'm way greater than I actually am. "It's not much... I can basically move it a little bit several times a day, or a medium movement a few times a day... it's not that cool." I tell her, a little bit embarrassed. It wasn't anything major, I saved a turtle once, but... it wasn't much... At least I have some power, though.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 10:40 pm

I roll my eyes. "And you are telling this to the girl who has no powers." After a while I say "I really don't care if your power is cool or not, I want to see you do it. Any power is impressive considering I don't have one." I didn't say it rudely. I said it soothing more convincing. I really wanted to see it.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 10:46 pm

"Okay..." I say in a small voice, nearly whispering. I put my hand out and drew water out the size of about a gold ball, and hold it there for about... 5 seconds and then put it back down because I didn't want to faint or anything unmanly in front of her, but she probably knew if she were looking at me. I'm a little bit more pale than usual, while using my power. "And... that's about it." I told her, pretty much saying that that's the best thing I could do. Hopefully, she doesn't think I'm super lame and leave me in the dust now, I'll just have to see.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 10:57 pm

I can't help but grin. "That'a awesome", I clap three times and laugh. Clark was amazing in so many ways. I had never been so grateful for someone to come into my life. Without even thinking I jump on his back, piggy back style, and bury my face in his neck my new Favourite getaway. My lips meet his side of his neck as I planted a light kiss.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 11:08 pm

I hear her compliment and say, "Thanks," and shortly afterwards she jumps onto my back, which I wasn't really expecting but it was... Fun, would be the best word. Courtney makes me feel feelings that I don't even know how to describe, but I know they're good. I carry her on my back and she gives me a kiss on the neck, which sends all a warm feeling, coursing through my body. If only I could kiss her back, but I wasn't that flexible.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 11:15 pm

I could tell Clark hadn't had much experience with girls. He don't really get what I wanted, which was this situation turned around....except he wasn't on my back....I wanted him to kiss my neck too. To have his arms around my waist but it obviously wasn't going to happen. Give it time....not everyone rushes things. I slide off him and go under water,popping out a few meters away from him.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 11:23 pm

She swims out and I watch her... No idea what to do at this point, so I swim out with her. I smile and just stand there, a little bit stunned. I've never been close to a girl... Ever, but here I am in one of my favorite places at camp because the prettiest girl in camp wanted to. I have no idea what I've done to deserve such a blessing, but I'll accept it.

OOC:I don't have like any experience with girls so I never have any idea what to do so sorry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 11:09 am