A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
Jules
GwrachSeren
High King Fridgeir
horselover96
Dayumage
honey
Perca
Fist of Shadows
annabeth2030
Alyssa
Nero
Break
Mason
Aves
sienna
kaitycat4
MJhere
Geniosity
Bell
Holly
GlassesGirl111
communist
Christian
Cheedos
Steve Rogers
Death Pony
Kendall
Redzero
Kat The Reject
pilot
34 posters

The Lake

annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female
    Number of posts : 598
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

The Lake - Page 22 Empty Re: The Lake

Post by annabeth2030 3/12/2013, 11:27 pm

I smile and splash his face with water before diving back under and coming up again farther. "Betcha can't catch me", I had a playful look in my eye,challenging him.

OOC: no it's cool, it's more fun this way Surprised anyway,last post for the night. Sleep well.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/12/2013, 11:32 pm

I laugh, "You didn't actually just challenge me to a swimming competition, did you?" I asked her, jokingly. But in actuality I couldn't think of a way that I would lose, unless she's just that awesome... Oh wait, she is. Darn it, I'm going to lose. "Challenge accepted." I say to her, smiling.

OOC: Good night and sleep well :)
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/13/2013, 7:55 am

As soon as I said it I regretted every single word. Of course I couldn't beat him. He was the son of a water god. Stupid,stupid,stupid. I couldn't back down now though. I splash him with a wave and go back under stay there until my lungs could take no longer and finally coming back up.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/13/2013, 4:51 pm

I smile, and then see the look if disconcerting in her face, like if she just realized something. "Actually, I'm a little bit sore right now.." I say, trying to get her out of it without hurting either of our reputations with... each other. Honestly, she probably could have beaten me, I was beaten at states when I tried to do that... given I was sick and sore from the previous day. but that's not the point.I thought this was a pretty good way to let her get out of it.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/13/2013, 5:02 pm

I furrow my eyebrows....what? "Um...ok", I say swimming back to him. "Why are you sore?", I thought the question was normal till I said it and can't help but laugh a little.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/13/2013, 5:11 pm

"I was lifting and..." I say, jokingly. "Just kidding, I was fighting someone and..." I say, not seriously again. And finally, I truthfully say, "I don't know, I just... am I guess." I smile at her and think of an actual legitimate reason for me to be sore, but I'm not really sore, so I have no idea what to say. Maybe I was running and I tore something... or I was helping an old lady across the street and I had to stop a truck... I'll come up with something at some point.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/13/2013, 5:15 pm

"Oh.......", I didn't really have any idea on what to say back. He was hiding it or simply not sore and didn't want to play. I just stood there looking into his eyes without saying anything, since well.....I didn't know what to say.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/13/2013, 5:19 pm

She stared into my eyes, which made me feel a little bit more guilty. She probably wanted a real reason, but I have to think of a real event that could have made me sore. Ah ha! "Maybe it could have been me using my power earlier." I say, hoping that she won't take it too seriously and give me some godly food or anything. Sure, it made me a little bit less than top of the game, but it wasn't bad. I just didn't want to make her feel bad.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/13/2013, 5:28 pm

That's better. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "Well I hope you feel better" I stand on my tip-toes since he was like a giant and kiss the tip of his nose. Clark scrunched it up in this cute way and I can't help but smile. My hands went to my hair and I flipped it all over to one side.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/13/2013, 5:54 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. "Thanks," I say, "Maybe we can race another time." I say, semi-jokingly. I didn't know if she actually did want to race at some point, or not. I don't know. I don't even know if I should kiss her back, I'm such a loser. Meh, I'm sure she understands... maybe. I'm like... the worse person ever, I don't even know for sure what we are to each other. Should we talk about it? I don't know... it's probably up to her, anyways.

Post by Guest 3/13/2013, 6:45 pm

Pepper Potts wrote:My smile fades, "I don't like it when things are...dead."

"I agree, it wouldn't be like that if it wasn't for..." I glare at the ground under us. "Him."
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/13/2013, 7:56 pm

Fist of Shadows wrote:I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. "Thanks," I say, "Maybe we can race another time." I say, semi-jokingly. I didn't know if she actually did want to race at some point, or not. I don't know. I don't even know if I should kiss her back, I'm such a loser. Meh, I'm sure she understands... maybe. I'm like... the worse person ever, I don't even know for sure what we are to each other. Should we talk about it? I don't know... it's probably up to her, anyways.

I giggle in his shoulder, enjoying the feel of his arms around my tiny body. I felt secure, safe. A question then rouses up in me, "How many girlfriends have you had?", I was embarrassed about the question but I wanted to know. I just felt like I needed to know how many girls he had done this too before.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/13/2013, 8:02 pm

I think about the question she just asked me, of course I've had none, but would that make me look like a loser? Probably, but she already knows that. I guess honesty is (probably) the best policy. "Zero, how about you?" I ask her, and then think about it. Did I just ask her how many girlfriends she has had? Better clarify. "Boyfriends, as in." I state. I wonder how many she has had, probably more than one, but that didn't matter, if those people brought her to me then that's fine by me. Man, I'm really selfish... good thing I didn't say it out loud.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/13/2013, 8:15 pm

I blush a little. Wow, I wasn't expecting that. He was good looking and I was pretty sure that most girls would have looked into him. I didn't really want to tell him that I have had more than one boyfriend. "Ive had about three", I say looking down.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/13/2013, 8:23 pm

I see her blush and think that I may have been right to answer correctly, and maybe I was more than I think I am? Probably not. Her answer doesn't really surprise me, but the one word that may have caused a little bit of confusion is about. Was she not sure? Was she going to forget me like other people? Sigh. She looks down, so I assume she's embarrassed or something. So, I do the thing anyone in my position would do... as far as I know. I use my pointer finger and my thumb to gently bring her head up so she's looking at me and say, "Your boyfriends in the past have shaped you to whom you are today, and because of that we should be thankful to them for bringing us together." Hopefully it came out the way I meant it to and it was positive, bit knowing my past it probably wasn't.
    annabeth2030
    annabeth2030

Female

Post by annabeth2030 3/14/2013, 7:51 am

I look up to meet his eyes. That was beautiful, his words were beautiful, and so was he. And despite what had occurred previously, I couldn't stop my self from planting a kiss on his plump lips. I knew he'd would be scared like last time but I just needed to. It had felt right.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 3/14/2013, 4:30 pm

"What?" I ask, looking up.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/14/2013, 5:33 pm

She gave me a kiss. Did not expect that. I return it to her... or at least try to, I don't really know what I did-- I've never really kissed anybody before, other than her. But she already knew that , so maybe she'll like teach me or something. I thought my words were a little bit jumbled, but at least it got the right point across. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, which was good.

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 5:48 pm

I shook my head. "Hades..and the kidnap of my half sister. Thus causing my mother to 'overreact'..." I rubbed my head.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/14/2013, 8:27 pm

"Heh-heh," I laugh a bit, "Right..." I look around, "Do you wanna go somewhere else?"

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 10:30 pm

I looked up at her. "Sure. Maybe...get some food? Or...go visit the forest? Or hm...where ever you would like to go?"
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/14/2013, 10:35 pm

I think for a second, "Wanna go take a walk at the beach?"

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 10:42 pm

I nod." I walk sounds fun." I siad with a smile, before standing up.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/14/2013, 10:46 pm

I stand up and dust off my jeans, "Ready?" I asked, smiling as the sun bounceds off my golden hair.

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 10:49 pm

I smiled back and gave her one quick nod. "Yep. Im ready to go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:45 pm