A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

It's Cold

J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

It's Cold - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Cold

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 4:49 pm

Ryan doesn't get why people don't come out here more often. He thinks it is the perfect place to get away. He noticed Maeve stepping on all the big, dried leaves she could find. He thought it was kind of funny, but noticed him doing it himself. Maeve was just perfect. It suprises him how he has been here for almost a year, but there are still so many people he has never met, like her.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 5:17 pm

Maeve put her other hand in her pocket, trying to get it out of the wind's path. Usually, she would've thought that doing something like this would've felt awkward... but somehow, it didn't. She liked Ryan a lot already, even though they had only just met. She wondered if he felt the same way.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 5:42 pm

"Hey Maeve?" Ryan stopped walking for a second and looked over at her. "Do you want to go inside somewhere? It's getting a little chilly..." He noticed her tighten up everythime the wind blew. Maybe we could grab something to drink and go inside somewhere.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 5:57 pm

Maeve smirked -- something she hasn't done in a long time. "Not really." she laughed and spun on one foot, doing a quick 360 until she was facing him again. "I like the cold. It... suits me." she smiled at him.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 6:24 pm

"Okay. Just checking." She seemed to be more open, and there was nothing Ryan could do, but smile too. He began to dance around her very slowly. He put out his hand beckoning for her to grab it and spin around.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 6:29 pm

Maeve laughed and grabbed his hand, allowing him to spin her around. Most guys she knew would probably just slowly back away if she spun and grabbed their hands.... but nope, not Ryan. He seemed open to it.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 10:21 pm

Ryan spun her around and then brought her closer and danced with her like a gentlemen. He tried to hum a song, but yeah, he has no tune. He chuckled a bit, but continued humming that familiar tune.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:33 pm

Maeve laughed when he hummed. They barely even knew each other, yet they were acting like old friends. Strange. Yet, Maeve sort of enjoyed it. She put her hand on to his shoulder, and smiled.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 10:45 pm

Ryan felt like he was in a dream, like he needed to be pinched. He looked at Maeve and smiled. No, this was better than a dream. He finished humming and bowed to her. "Well thank you, miss."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 11:16 pm

Maeve smiled and curtsied, although she wasn't wearing a dress. "No, thank you, mister." she had forgotten how much fun... Well, having fun was. She hadn't don't so in a while.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 11:28 pm

Ryan couldn't help, but laugh and hugged her tight. He was having the most fun he had had in a long time. Maeve was the key. She was the one. I took her hand and continued our walk.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 11:35 pm

Maeve froze when he hugged her, but unfroze just as quickly. She squeezed his hand when he took hers, and kept walking alongside of him, smiling. She loved this feeling -- this feeling of feeling safe, and enjoying the moment. She wished time would stop right there... but unfortunately, it wouldn't. Oh well.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 11/29/2013, 11:42 pm

"Hey Maeve..." He glanced over at her. "I think you're perfect." And there goes your awkwardness again, Ry. Maybe she'll take it as a compliment. "I.. uh mean that..." He couldn't really change that around, so he just squeezed her hand again and fixed his beanie and glasses with his other hand.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 11:51 pm

Although her cheeks were red, Maeve was smiling widely. "Thank you," she said, and took her hand away from his, only to wrap her arm around his waist and lean against him. It was a risky move, but what did one of the kids at one of her foster houses say all the time? Oh, yes. YOLO! She shook her head thinking about it. "But trust me -- I'm far from perfect." she reached up and kissed him on the cheek.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 12:30 am

Ry couldn't help but smile. "You're close enough for me" He said as he wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on hers. She just kissed me, holy moly. What do I do now? He continued to hold her as another cold breeze blew through.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:45 am

Amazing. That's the first thing that popped into Maeve's head when Ryan wrapped his arms around her. Well, actually the first words that popped into her head were damn, I'm good! but Ryan didn't need to know that.
    She put her arms around him, and suddenly there was nothing else in the world except for Maeve and Ryan. No trees, no half-siblings, no grumpy camp directors who I'm not going to say the name of -- nothing. All we need is for it to snow, and this would be perfect. But unfortunately, of course it wouldn't snow; it was Camp Half-Blood they were in, aka 'Weather-doesn't-happen-here-land.' Oh well. The cold breezes and frosty trees were just going to have to do.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 8:09 pm

He smiled as Maeve held him too. He kissed her head gently and began to rock back and forth. "I miss the snow; I wish it would snow." He thought of the winters back home, playing in the snow; He imagined him and Maeve building a fort or having a snowball fight. He missed that. In the proccess of daydreaming, Ry slipped on a patch of ice, falling onto some leaves, bringing Maeve down with him. "I'm just an accident waiting to happen..." He laughed a little and looked to her.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 8:25 pm

Maeve burst out laughing when they hit the ground. She put her head in the crook of his neck, shaking with laughter. "No you're not," she said, still laughing a little. "You're just a little bit clumsy,"Her beanie fell off of her head, and her hair came unloose, so that the brown locks were in her face. She tucked it behind her ears, still smiling. She heard the leaves crunching beneath them as she gently pressed her lips to Ryan's.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 8:55 pm

"I'm a lot of clumsy." He said after kssing her. Ry rolled over onto his back and began belting Accident Waiting to Happen, not in the best singing voice though. Okay... maybe I have seen that musical too many times before but I'm not admitting that to her... He kissed her again and then jumped up and helped her to her feet too.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:05 pm

Maeve laughed when Ryan started to sing. "You've seen 'The Drowsy Chaperone?'" she asked as he help her to her feet. "I love that play! But, I'm more of a Sweeney Todd type of girl if I don't say so myself." she laughed again. In her old school, before the Accident, Mae and her friends always signed up for plays to be in.

Last edited by The Seelie Queen on 12/1/2013, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 9:08 pm

Ry pinched himself a couple times, "This has to be a dream. Where have you been all my life?" He laughed and hugged her and spun her around. "I have to agree with you on that." He said as he sat her down and wrapped on arm around her side.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:16 pm

"Oh, that's easy. I was down at the theater." she laughed, and put her head on his shoulder. "And I can assure you, Ryan. This is not a dream." she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 9:21 pm

"Awh goody." He giggled, like a girl. He covered his mouth quickly. That did not just happen, no. He cleared his throat and lowered his voice a bit. "So Maeve, come here often?" He smirked at her and kissed her cheek back.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:28 pm

Maeve smiled when he giggled. "To the forest? Yeah, I do. It's the only place where I can really -- think, you know?" she shrugged. "What about you, mister?" she asked with a smile.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 12/1/2013, 9:30 pm

Ry elbowed her side a little. "Actually, this is the first time I've been here." He look over at her and smiled, "I guess I should come here more often."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:58 am