A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

It's Cold

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

It's Cold - Page 3 Empty Re: It's Cold

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:41 pm

Maeve elbowed him back. "Yeah, you definitely should." when she had come out of her dusty old cabin this morning, she had never really expected this to happen. Well, now she was glad she had decided to take a walk, despite the cold air.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by J.D. 12/2/2013, 7:29 pm

Ry suddenly drops to the ground and lays on his back quietly, not a single word. He blinks a few times and pats the ground next to him, motioning to Maeve.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/2/2013, 8:30 pm

It's Cold - Page 3 Bag-beanie-fashion-girl-hair-Favim.com-352209

Maeve had a confused look, but she dropped to the ground next to Ryan, kneeling on her knees. She reached over and grabbed the beanie that had fallen, and put it back on quickly, brushing the hair out of her face as she did so. When finished, she smiled at Ryan, waiting to see what he was going to do.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by J.D. 12/2/2013, 9:28 pm

He pointed up at the tree and motioned for her to be silent. They waited, and then the wind blew. A bird hidden, perched in the tree, swooped down right over there heads and flew away gently, soaring away. Ryan just closed his eyes and smiled and the distant between grew greater. "Escape," was all he whispered. "Wouldn't it be nice to escape for a while?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/2/2013, 9:40 pm

Maeve slowly nodded, watching Ryan's face. "Yes," she whispered back, and sighed deeply. Ryan had already told her about his past; she knew it was now her turn to do so. "A few years ago," she began, "My mom married a guy. I really liked him, and I had a pretty good school career and all of that. Well... one day, my stepdad and I got a call saying my mum has been crushed by a truck driver when she was driving." she wiped away a stray tear. "Ater that my stepdad wanted nothing to do with me. So I went into foster care."She wasn't sure why she was telling him this; she had never told anyone else at camp what happened to her before she had come here. She slumped back against a tree, and looked at the ground.

After a little bit, she got bored and left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:54 pm