A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Brastus
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 5 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Guest 4/6/2014, 12:35 am

OOC: um.....she character do? Please explain what that means.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 5 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Steve Rogers 4/6/2014, 5:07 pm

OOC YOUR. What does YOUR character do. I'm waiting for you to continue the role play.

Post by Guest 4/6/2014, 6:39 pm

OOC: ok
    BIC: elinor fell again and saw that Kat was growing tired. Seeing her chance, she five towards kat's legs, aiming to knock her down.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/7/2014, 5:04 pm

Kat whipped out her trident and blocked the strike. She wasn't going to give up. Not when she was this close to the flag.

Post by Guest 4/7/2014, 5:29 pm

Elinor was met by a trident in the face and might've passed ou if not for the resentment and hate and adrenaline running through her veins right now. She could not give up. She was not going to lose the flag now. She pulled her bow off her back and swung it at the girl, aiming for her head.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/8/2014, 6:52 pm

"Oh come on!" Kat cried, exasperated. She ducked, poppin back up and stumbling back. Alright, time to do something stupid. She charged the girl with her blades unsheathed.

Post by Guest 4/10/2014, 10:10 pm

OOC: koen has nothing to do, so I feel like he's going to waste because were the only ones fighting. Can I bring him in?

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 4:11 pm

OOC: I want a way to bring Luna and Akuhei back in

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 4:16 pm

OOC: can't you just say she wakes up?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/11/2014, 4:36 pm

OOC: I can RP Chiron giving her some kind of medicine so she can come back in.

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 4:52 pm

OOC: uh oh. Morhan, I just reread the rules and it says only rp for the npcs on your team. I've wen rping as an npc from the other team for an entire page(or two). Is it okay?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 6:01 am

OOC: No it's not. I hope the other team had nothing against it....one warning for you.

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 6:43 am

OOC: ok. The other team hasn't even been posting in character actively.
    But here's te thing: I was told by stitch to rp as an npc from the other team. Look at my snapshot or go to page four.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 7:54 am

OOC: Right, then a warning for Stitch for not going by the rules. RP only your assigned NPCs aka those from your team. If the others don't RP them, PM them and if they still don't, ask an admin to RP them.
    I wonder why Chris hasn't done this, he's supposed to check this topic...

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 8:04 am

Soooo......do I continue fighting between Elinor(the other team's npc) an kat(stitch)?
    I'll remember this for next year.

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 8:15 am

OOC: Medicine would be okay.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2014, 10:52 am

OOC: @Ezio> you'be been playing nicely, you can continue/finish. Just keep it in mind for next time.

BIC: Chiron took out a little vial of green, sparkling liquid, then delicately poured a coupleof droplets into Luna's half-open mouth.

"This will finish the healing," he told Akuhei. "A bit of nepenthes essence...it should wake her up."

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 10:56 am

OOC:of course I will. Thank you!

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 12:24 pm

Some day, I'll toss all your presents. And bury the letters left unsent, cause it's bad to what's easy just cause it's easy, an' I wanna do what pleases me but I can't. Oh, no.

"The Heart, we know, when it's lovin' it's leanin' towards bein' alone"
    Luna Asylum Caesar Myst
    Slowly, I wake up. I grunt as I try to sit up, then grab my head with one hand. I hurt... all over. I whimper as I see the cause of the achey pain is the cut in my side, now bandaged and covered. I look around, my vision blurry. I couldn't remember much about what had happened, but it wasn't good.

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/12/2014, 10:07 pm

OOC Sorry, I must've skipped over it whilst reading it (or simply forgotten)! I'm so sorry! I'm just a bit frazzled.

BIC Kat halted, mid-gait, and quickly changed her tactics (inwardly smiling to herself as she was reminded of the theater lesson on tactics and objectives.) The crazy girl was still after her, she was running out if energy and on top of it all, she her leg was pretty messed up and she had a concussion. Things weren't looking too good for Kat. But! Bleak situations had never, EVER, stopped her before, and they weren't about to stop her now.

She took out her pouch of water and took a huge gulp, feeling almost immediately rejuvenated (she was pretty dehydrated, after all.) Then, she made a mad dash for the flag again. With all the adrenaline and fear coursing through her veins, Kat's leg didn't bother her in the slightest.

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 10:22 pm

OOC:imma bring koen in whether you like it or not.
    koen had been walking through the forest for about 10 minutes now. He finally had crossed the river a while ago and as he walked farther, he heard yells and crashes. He knew he probably shouldn't have left the flag, but no one was coming at him from every angle. So he ran through the forest, looking for action. He ran to the spot of the sounds, and he saw a girl and a team member of his fighting eachother.he pulled his hammer off his back, and in midair he yelled,"φωτιά!" Or "fire" in Greek and his hammer burst into flames. He threw the hammer at the girl by the flag and landed horribly on the ground, cutting his arms and legs badly.
    OOC: I dont know if it's possible to power play with your own charrie so i'll just go with this. (And elinor can't fight forever)
    BIC: elinor was caught in the chest by a flaming war hammer and had the wind knocked out of her as she flew back into the flagpole. She threw the hammer to the side and growled. She knew she couldn't go on like this forever, two to one. She struggled to et up, but something dug into her lungs and she felt a sharp pain- probably a broken rib. She almost wanted to get up, and she told herself to. She just barely stood up before she fell onto the flagpole. "I-won't let-you take it" she said in a croaking, pained whisper.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/12/2014, 11:28 pm

Kat's hands wrapped around the flag, but she stopped. She glared angrily at her team mate and looked with concern at the injured girl she had been fighting. "Why is everybody at this camp such a barbarian?" Kat asked, feeling her anger growing. "You could've killed her!" She yelled at Koen. "There's no honor or glory or pride in maiming people,"

Kat turned to Elinor with concerned eyes. "Stop. Just please stop. You're hurt. You're going to get yourself killed! It's just a stupid game of capture the flag. Is that really worth dying over?"

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 11:53 pm

Elinor feebly shot an arrow at koen's leg and dropped her bow beside her and sat down against the pole. She drank some ambrosia and she could feel her bones and wounds temporarily healing. She got up again, pulled out a hydra arrow from her quiver, and shot it at the boy and girl.

Koen dodged the first arrow, but he couldn't dodge the second. The multiple arrowheads hit in his arms and chest. He carefully pulled them out. Luckily chb arrows weren't meant to break. He didn't know what to do, except to talk. He walked over to the girl while she fired arrows at him. He winced when they came and pulled them out. He was never a good diplomat, but he walked over to the girl and whispered in her ear,"if you give up now, you can save yourself a lot of trouble. It's okay to lose. It's only one game. We'll see how next week goes, okay?

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 4/13/2014, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 12:00 am

OOC are you pissed at me or something?

And by the way, that's kinda cheap. Kat's been fighter for that flag for a solid page. You just take it in one post with Koen? That's cheap.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 12:06 am

OOC: no but koen's pissed at Kat. Ive started to take a more Gandhi-like approach at life, and I haven't been pissed at anyone for days.

I knew its cheap. Some times stuff is cheap.
    At least I'm on your team
    (and actually it was 2 or 3 posts)

Also this is completely out of topic(completely) but did you walk out of our rp? Just wanted to know.

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 4/13/2014, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:40 pm