A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Brastus
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 3 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Guest 3/27/2014, 3:28 pm

"Right on it." I say, getting out from behind the bushes. I get my mace at the ready and run down towards the two of them quickly.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 3 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Brastus 3/27/2014, 3:43 pm

Brastus was finished smashing his fists on to a random person from the other team when he sat someone he inferred was named Luna came out of the bushes and tried to attack his mate Kat. With a enraged roar, Brastus grabbed his great broadsword and intersected Luna's attack by using his sword as a shield.

"Well, well, well. Seems like Daddy over here is gonna have to teach ya some good manners eh kiddo? Oh well, time for a fu@kin lesson in manners!" Said Brastus as he flipped his sword by kicking it's blunt side and grabbed it by it's handle and then proceeding to motion for a smash of his sword against her with a downward swing.

Post by Guest 3/27/2014, 5:11 pm

I jump out of the way as he swings the sword at me, but I end up being too late. It doesn't cut me as much as he would have like it to, but I end up with a pretty bad slash in the side. I double over with pain, and the memories of George's pets and his scythe flood my senses, they were so vivid... I'm helpless.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/27/2014, 6:55 pm

Brastus smirked like the blood-loving maniac he was and ever so calmly walked towards his prey with his boots, altogether  making sure his shoes made a heavy clank so he could continue to intimidate his victim. He scrapped the tip of his sword agains the ground and after making his way to the poor girl, he grew irritated and slammed his sword on the ground just a few centimeters away from her feet.

"Hey, I didn't get my sword out just for you to stand around like a helpless b!tch with your panties in a bunch. Get up and fight or I will make you fight!" Bellowed Brastus as he kicked his feet against the ruby pummel of his sword and glared at the girl with his malicious blue eyes.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 3/27/2014, 7:20 pm

Kat rolled her eyes. "He gets way too into this kinda thing," she told the boy who she had just tackled. She had no intention of hurting him. Her plan was to tackle him and make a break for it. But out of the corner of her eye she saw...

"Brastus!" Kat sprang to her feet. She forced her way between him and the girl (who was bleeding rather heavily). She faced Brastus with her arms splayed out, defending the girl. "That's enough." Kat growled, a sudden darkness replacing the happy glint in her eyes. "I won't let you hurt her anymore," she growled, anger evident in her voice. In her eyes, Brastus had gone too far. She was going to put an end to it. "It's a game, Brastus. You immobilized her. Good job. Move on. Just drop it and move on. No maiming. No torture. I won't tolerate it," The anger in her voice was clear as day.

"I won't let you do something you're going to regret,"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/27/2014, 7:27 pm

How boring was the only thing Brastus could think of. If it was his way, he would had had a total death match, without the actual killing of course. But deep down he knew he had injured someone way too much. So he transformed back his sword into his necklace and walked over to the injured girl. He was feeling horrible for injuring someone so badly, so he went to her side and went on one knee.

"Hey, Luna was it? Are you alright kiddo? If you want I can carry ya to some Ambrosia or something. I'm sorry for being too rough, but it's just that when I fight, I fight for real. Anyways, we might be on different teams, but hey, we are in the same camp right." Smiled Brastus as he tried to look as normal and as caring as he could.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/27/2014, 8:06 pm

Kat the dark aura didn't leave Kat's essense. There was a pool of blood collecting in the dirt, and Kat stared at it for a long, long time. She watched as the blood soaked into the dirt, creating a sick mud. She watched and stared but she didn't really see anything. No, her eyes were distant and glazed. She was distracted, caught up in a memory of long, long ago.

But not long after, her eyes flicked away from the nasty mud, and she seemed to break free of the transe. She put her happy mask back on and grinned... Although it didn't quite meet her eyes. "To the flag! Allons-y!" She exclaimed, taking off in the general direction of the flag.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/27/2014, 8:48 pm

I rush over to Luna's side and whisper, "It will be ok Luna. Come on. Let's get you some help. Then I will hunt that guy down." I was pissed. I will hunt that guy down. Then I will turn his world into ashes and send him where he belongs.
    OOC: The first part from the last sentence was a Bane quote. Oh if only that Akuhei was suddenly turned evil when someone he loves gets hurt. Then I would have made it a complete Bane quote.

Last edited by Frotbot the Witch on 3/28/2014, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 3/28/2014, 7:58 am

OOC: chicken wing I edited

Post by Guest 3/28/2014, 11:13 am

Some day, I'll toss all your presents. And bury the letters left unsent, cause it's bad to what's easy just cause it's easy, an' I wanna do what pleases me but I can't. Oh, no.

"The Heart, we know, when it's lovin' it's leanin' towards bein' alone"
    Luna Asylum Caesar Myst
    I'm down on my back, unable to move on my own. I'm half whimpering, half crying as I watch my own blood leak out my side and mix into the ground. I'd been terrified of bloodshed for my entire life, as as a child I'd spent most of my life in a hospital, being tested for various diseases and in there with various diseases. I can't move, I can't move, I can't move. I'm forced to watch as the other girl from the blue team jumps in between us... and probably saves my life. I feel a tear drip down my cheek as I listened to her voice. In that short and quick moment, just like that, I owe her a life debt.  I whimper and panic takes over as that bloody loony who did this to me kneels down next to me and tries to be nice all the sudden. I scowl, or scowl as much as I could in the state I was in. I don't want to listen to what he has to say but I'm forced to. Akuhei also kneels down next to me and I smile weakly at him. I whisper, as strongly and as confident as I could sound, "Don't avenge my injury... all this bloodshed is useless. I'll be fine, dear." I close my eyes, feeling tired all the sudden. I black out.

Last edited by lunafly506 on 3/28/2014, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made myself CSS!)
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/28/2014, 11:38 am

Brastus, who was now feeling horrible for what he did, turned around and begun to walk away. In reality he didnt know how he felt since he knew he didnt really do anything wrong, but he lnew he had injured a person too much. He scratched the nape of his head, and begun to walk away from the place. However, before he left, he turned around and glared at the people gathered around.

"Look here all. I am being nice to you right now If I didn't feel truly bad I would had already captured the flag and end this contest. But, I won't be an as$hole and do that sh!t. Nope, Im heading out and I strongly suggest giving that girl some medicine or something. I'll be hiding in the woods if anyone has the balls to challenge me. Kat, lets give these idjits some space for now. We can come back later if ya want. See ya later you scared little bitc#es!" Said Brastus as he calmly walked away and looked at Kat for her to leave.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/28/2014, 11:41 am

I pick Luna up and quickly rush her towards the stream where Chiron and a few satyrs had medical supplies. My luck sucks. Why is it me and Luna always find a way to nearly kill ourselves? It is like some force from above on a computer using a Roleplay website wants us to die. So they making us come to near death experiences for their enjoyment. That or I am insane.
    OOC: HE KNOWS TO MUCH! Time to either wipe his memory or put him in a near death experience for my enjoyment and to teach him not to try and know things O.O

Post by Guest 3/28/2014, 11:49 am

OOC: XD
    Do you know how much I laughed at your post, Frotbot? Thank you for making me smile *hugs*
    Well, I have nothing important to say. Luna is, after all, asleep.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/28/2014, 12:19 pm

OOC: Hm... Well considering that we have nobody here to Roleplay Chiron, I will go pm Morgan. Also I believe that post is going to be the funniest post ever on the site.

Post by Guest 3/28/2014, 12:21 pm

OOC: Yup! You'll probably be bugged by an admin to change it though
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/28/2014, 12:24 pm

OOC: I pm'd Tom but whatever, still an admin. And even if I am, it doesn't matter. It is still funny
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/28/2014, 10:01 pm

OOC You know, you guys can RP as NPCs right? And ya probably should, 'cause Kat's hightailing it for the flag.

BIC Kat didn't hear a word Brastus said, as she was already hightailing it towards the flag perched on the boulder. It was actually quite an amusing sight: watching the girl from Blue Team running (with a little limp due to the cut on her leg) t'wards the flag seein th Doctor Who theme the ENTIRE time.

Unfortunately, she ended up tripping on a rock and face planting into the dirt. But she was quickly back on her feet and running for the flag.

OOC This is why Kat Crystaline is my favorite character. She's just so... human. I love it

Post by Guest 3/30/2014, 9:13 am

Koen was getting prepared. From the first day, he had dreaded capture the flag. He always defended, because he couldn't run with his hammer. So, by the flag, he never knew who would come and attack. Perhaps this time it will be Brastus, the war-crazed son of area who wouldn't care about the no killing or maiming rule. Or maybe Kat Crystaline, someone who could dart past him without him hearing and take the flag. The feeling of dread grew in his stomach till he was shivering in the warm weather. Gee, he "couldn't"wait.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/30/2014, 10:15 am

OOC: Oh well it seems a good idea I find time to check some topics despite my low internet connection. Brastus, you never mentioned this in your character form, might wanna edit?

Brastus wrote:brastus could detect someone had approached his team's camp via his connection with his undead soldiers

Also. RP rule n°2+NPC rule n°3. If your character gets into a fight, he or she must get hurt + Don't powerplay with the NPCs. Brastus, you powerplayed like mad here, and your character didn't even get hurt, could you please edit? Here:

Brastus wrote:Brastus was finished smashing his fists on to a random person from the other team

I also didn't see it in his fight with Luna either.

Brastus, you are not playing fair at all. You have been warned now, and after the third warning of this sort, you are getting kicked out of the game and replaced by somebody else.

And now Imma RP Chiron.

BIC: A satyr had run over to Chiron, telling him in quick, hacked words that a girl, Luna, had been badly injured by a guy from the Ares cabin. Chiron knew Luna, she had been at Camp for some time, so he immediately took a box of medicine and bandages and galloped over to the place the satyr had indicated him.

When he arrived, he could see the damage. The young girl had a deep cut in her side, and she had passed out. A boy, Akuhei, was kneeling next to her, holding her in his arms.
    Chiron came to an abrupt halt in front of the two, then knelt down on his front legs, dirtying the shiny white fur with mud.

"Turn her over to me, please," he told Akuhei, then took out nectar and some cotton wool. He dipped the godly drink onto the wool then pushed the hem of Luna's shirt up over the wound, and started to stroke the lips of the slash softly with the cotton wool. He could see the flesh starting to mend, but it would take a long time. "She has a bad wound," he whispered, renewing the nectar on the cotton wool. "Here, give her this," he added, handing Akuhei a square of ambrosia. "Who did this to her?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/30/2014, 10:54 am; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest 3/30/2014, 10:25 am

OOC: One character has been maimed/seriously injured and is being rushed to the healing station. Could you please roleplay Chiron?
    EDIT: Thanks! I can't do anything, because Luna's obviously...not.. awake.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/30/2014, 10:55 am

OOC: Maimed? What limb did she loose? oO
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/30/2014, 11:38 am

OOC Ezio, don't worry. Kat Crystaline isn't exactly... subtle. Believe you me, you'll definitely hear her coming.

BIC "Nanananana naaaa Nanananana naaaaa Nanananana naaa Batman!" Kat Crystaline sang loudly, as she jumped out of the bushes, sonic screwdriver grasped firmly in her hand. She had a wide grin plastered all over her face: This was so much fun! She was a little disappointed that all the other campers were taking it so seriously. It was just a game after all. But then again, Kat Crystaline had a hard time taking anything seriously.

Kat Crystaline had learned, a very long time ago, that Life was cruel; Life would kick you in the stomach, leaving you on the ground gasping for air, only to sucker punch you in the face when you tried to get back up. Kat Crystaline had learned that you'd better laugh now, because, oh boy, you're gonna be sad later.

She tapped the tip of her tongue to her top teeth and giggled quietly. The flag was right there! Just a few meters out of her grasp! The only problem was: there were several kids defending it. Her plan? Bob and weave, baby! Either that or rush it head on and hope she was fast enough not to get caught.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/30/2014, 12:24 pm

"A child from Ares cabin did this, and a girl was with him, bvut she was fighting me. When she saw what happened to Luyna she stepped in and protected Luna," I say as I feed Luna the ambrosia square.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/31/2014, 9:54 am

Chiron frowned, still applying nectar on the wound.
    It was not bleeding as abundantly as a few moments before, thanks to the healing speed of godly food, but blood was still seeping through in a regular motion.

"A child of Ares?" The centaur asked. "There were only two Ares children, Sherman and Brastus. Can you describe what the boy who did this looked like?" He continued, taking gauze from the medicine box, pulling Luna up and slowly bandaging her wound.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/31/2014, 1:40 pm

I say, "He had black hair and somewhat of a tan. He also looked about 6 1/2 feet tall. That is about all I could see." I hoped Luna would be ok.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:19 am