A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Brastus
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 6 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 12:19 am

OOC The only reason I didn't grab the flag was because I felt bad for people like you who were AFK for several day. That's the ONLY reason I dragged this out for so long.

You're right, life's cheap. But I've got the right to fight back against something that I think is unfair. Just like Ghandi.

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 6 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 12:23 am

1. I dont know what AFK means.
    2.explain to me what you were fighting against please?(unless you mean elinor)
    3. And when I said the Gandhi part, I meant I'm trying to not be a hater and stop my violence
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 4/13/2014, 12:30 am

His ears twitched. It was odd, but Brastus almost felt he was needed after he nearly killed the girl last time he fough. By this point he had finished a small work out to put his stress and frustrations away, but he also grew bored of him not enjoying the smell of blood or the laughs of battle. So he picked up his jacket, sttapped it on and headed directly at the direction towards the other teams's flag. By this point he had dispelled his warriors, ehich meant he could use them all, but for a lowet anount of time, also his legs felt heavy, like being strappes with boulders, since he hsd to use his power again, which caused muscle fatigue. Yet, he jumped high up and ran. He was anxious to see if anyhig had truly happened, so he grinned hard, slavered his lips and released a crazy, yet almost amusing laughter of anticipation.

"Man, retirement is SO boring! I need to swing my damm blade at something soon or i will die from boredom! I guess only Kat can potentially fight me, and she is my mate so no fights for some time. Oh well, time for daddy to deliver his punishmeny to the rowdy kids, haha!" Laughed Brastus with his bold, blue eyes glistenning with excitement and a hint of a madman. He mentally thought Kat was crazy for being his friend, but instead of telling her, he came to the conclusion -"" bu himself, to help her out by being her backup, not necesarily the whole cavalry but just enough for her to not remainh the center of attention for the moment.

"Hold on Kat, I'll probably have to carry your sorry ass back to camp soon enough!" Said Brastus, who really meant to keep that on the insides of his mind, but blurted it out.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 12:33 am

OOC:you do know I already got the flag, right? Or is it your character that doesn't know?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 12:48 am

OOC
    3) If you reach the other team's flag, and there's a person posting as a character there, you MUST engage that person in battle before getting the flag for at least two posts. If you do get the flag, you must post at least three times before reaching the border between both teams' territories while considering everything the other people in the topic are posting.

Your character has to engage Elinor for at LEAST two posts. You only posted once. Please edit your post and I'll edit mine.

((Sorry! I should've brought this rule up sooner. This is what I was trying to explain, but I couldn't find the best way to describe it. I tend to get frustrated when I can't communicate... I'm sorry I snapped at you: I was over reacting and I apologize)
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/13/2014, 12:51 am

OOC: Too much drama, do you two want me to leave?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 12:52 am

OOC No of course not! It was my fault anyways. I over reacted.

Be warned: Kat is gonna be PISSED about what Brastus said xD
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/13/2014, 1:02 am

OOC: You do know he just said it like a couple of feet, almsot an entire mile away from her, Brastus did leave for the center of the forest after the "accident"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 1:10 am

OOC /Sigh. I give up today. I'm just an idiot today. I'm done
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/13/2014, 8:06 am

OOC: *cough cough* Brastus? Did you see my post on page 3?

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 9:30 am

OOC: so my character has to be in two posts? Ok

One problem. How do I add in a post I between those?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/13/2014, 9:36 am

OOC: Just edit one, and you continue the fighting in your next post.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 10:01 am

OOC: I just cut and pasted my old post after editing it.
    BIC:Koen had just realized how hard he had hit the girl and picked up his hammer. "Isn't maiming the cutting of limbs? And that's what medicine is for, or nectar and ambrosia. It's a simple this and that and-fixed. And you say that like you've never broken a bone in your life." He said. Wimp He thought. "Besides" he continued,"you say that like you did nothing. Looks like she got whacked in the face pretty hard, her shoulder's cut up great, bloody nose, etc. I give her one measly broken rib and you get all mad. Think about what you did too"

"Go away" elinor growled at the two people and drank a large sip of her flask of ambrosia and passed out.

"See? She was tough and hung through it until she couldn't go any more. That's pretty damn tough, if you hadn't noticed."
    Koen walked over to the flag and pulled as hard as he could, and it popped right into his hands. Then he carefully picked up the girl, layer her over his shoulder and walked to Chiron and the medics.

Ooc: please tell me this fits good with my other post
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 2:58 pm

"I didn't attack her just for the purpose of causing her pain; it was self-defense! She nearly knocked my lights out, anyways!" Kat exclaimed, growin frustrated. He mentioned that about never breaking a bone, and her eyes grew dark. "You have no idea what I've suffered! Me, personally!" Kat exclaimed. "Not even god-food heals all wounds!"

"And no. Maiming is not cutting off limbs," Kat rolled her eyes. "Think about it. Your hammer weighs, what, twenty to fifty pounds? I mean that thing is massive! You threw it at her at maybe thirty miles an hour- that's the equivalent of a car wreck! And for Gods sake, put her down!" Kat screeched frantically. "Moving her is the worst possible thing you could do! God, you idiot! She's got a broken rib; I heard that thing snap from half a mile away! You're going to end up puncturing her lung!"

"I gave her a bump on the head, but you're going to end up killing her!" She was frantically trying to make the great oaf see reason.

OOC Oh goll... If the NPC dies xD

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 3:11 pm

OOC: I would never let a half-character die. (Also I smell hatred growing between koen and Kat like my gym shorts when they're not washed in weeks)

BIC: koen could turn around and argue some more with the girl, but she was actually right on one thing. Negated and ambrosia can't fix everything. He shifted her so she wouldn't be damaged as much and kept on walking to the medics. But suddenly he was enraged. "Watch your mouth, daughter of the sea. When we meet again, it won't be a happy meeting" he said. He was almost ready to attack her too.

OOC: do we need Chiron and the medics?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 3:57 pm

Kat stood a little straighter. "Watch my tongue? How about you watch yours?" Kat clenched her fists. She smirked. "This is exactly what I'm talking about. I make you angry and suddenly, you're out for blood. You look ready to maim me! You're own team! Why? Because I said something you didn't agree with," there was fire in her eyes and heat in her words. "You're like fire: when you get heated up, you destroy everything around you with no regards to who gets hurt! You don't care about the consequences! You burn down whole forests without a single thought about the houses you've set ablaze with kids still trapped inside!"

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 4:06 pm

"You're right. Maybe I am about to maim you." He said and pulled his hammer off his back. He muttered "fire" under his breath in Ancient Greek and set his other hand ablaze. "And I thought it was only a game of capture the flag? You're only my team member for today." He replied. He was waiting for the girl to reply, so he could have an excuse for smacking her across the face with his hammer. "The philosophers are right. Water and fire never go well. I'd regret speaking again. I could kill you right now. Look at all this grass. One drop of my hammer and your a goner. I see you've run out of water." He said and blasted the puddle she had used earlier with flames, evaporating it completely. "And a trident can't stop me. One whack with this-" he said and waved his hammer" and the trident's gone. Maybe along with your head." He said grimly.

OOC: I just realized koen has a perfect reason to hate Kat. Water. Me fire don't mix, righ?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 4:32 pm

"Look around," she copied him. "It rain last night. The grass is living. The ground is wet. You can't burn this. Even if you could, I'd just put it out!" She snarled. "I'll never run out of water. There's water in all living things," She unsheathed the blades of her Tekagi Shuko, as if to prove she had more than just a trident. "You think you can take me down? Me? Daughter of the sea? You're nothing but a matchstick in an ocean!"

Kat leapt forward, aiming to slash at his chest - -

the Sonic Screwdriver fell from her pocket - -

she stopped.

Bending down, she picked up the Sonic and stared at it. Her whole demeanor had changed. Suddenly, she so tired... So sad. "And all this time I thought I'd changed..." She trailed off, her eyes glazed. "All this this time I've been lying to myself... All this time and I'm still the monster..." She closed her eyes slowly.

Slowly, she looked up. "Would you do it?" She asked in earnest. "Would you really do it?" She squeezed her eyes shut again. "Then do it. Go on. Go on! GO ON!" She yelled angrily. She slumped a little, but her eyes never left his. "Kill me. Do it," she demanded.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 4:39 pm

Now this was a change of subject. "No. " he said. "Just because you hate the way you've become doesn't mean you have the right to die. And I don't kill anybody for no reason. You should live with what you've become and try to change it the best you can if you want to. Just like I will." He said. Forgive me, father. He said in his mind and shed a tear. "Now leave." He ordered. "I SAID LEAVE!!" He yelled. "I have to get this girl to the medics. " and he started walking off again. He put his hammer on his back and put his flames out.

OOC: I never knew I was a moderately good philosopher.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 5:09 pm

"I knew you wouldn't. Coward." Kat said darkly, though her voice was sad and filled with... Guilt?

She thought for a second. "It's already different. Things have changed. I stopped myself. And you-!" She raised her voice again. "Haven't got any right to tell me what to do! You would've killed her if I hadn't stepped in! No! I won't leave,"

"And another thing, you don't have any right to give me rubbish advice because you would've killed me if you hadn't felt bad for me! You say you wouldn't kill me for no reason, but you almost did!" Kat exclaimed. Her fire was back. No way was she going to give up this easily.

"No! Stop moving her! You're going to kill her!" Kat yelled. "Go and get Chiron, you idiot!" She hissed.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 5:18 pm

"Coward? Coward?! You're calling me a coward when you're the one who's afraid of what she's come and wants someone to kill her! I'm not the coward here!you didn't stop yourself, all you did was wish you hadn't changed! And what in zeus's name makes you think I'm sorry for you of all people ?! I'd be ashamed if I were you, ms. Suicidal! Where do you think I'm trying to go? I've been trying to leave for the last 10 minutes!" He yelled at her and his fire came back.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 5:28 pm

Kat stared at him for a long time. "You're a funny chicken, you know that?"

"I'm not suicidal. I knew you wouldn't kill me. You couldn't. And believe me, I'm always ashamed. But that's just me. And I haven't stopped you from leaving you know. You can leave anytime you want,"

OOC Im suddenly reminded of tactic and objectives from theater class xD

Last edited by Steve Rogers on 4/13/2014, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 5:31 pm

OOC: um, koen has the flag under his arm at the moment? You might want to edit that out.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/13/2014, 5:54 pm

OOC okay.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 5:58 pm

Koen walked through the forest to Chiron and the medics.
    OOC: do we need them or is the game over entirely?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:02 pm