A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Brastus
Steve Rogers
High King Fridgeir
Morgan Landry
8 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 4 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by Morgan Landry 3/31/2014, 2:18 pm

Chiron nodded. "It must be Brastus then. Sherman has very light brown hair." He passed the gauze all the way around Luna's body several times, and bound it shut. "Here we go. She should wake up in one or two hours, but I'll keep her in the Infirmary for one day at least. This is a nasty wound," he seriously told Akuhei. "Do you want to stay with her or continue Capture-the-Flag?"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1. - Page 4 Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 1.

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/31/2014, 2:20 pm

I say, "I will stay with her."
    OOC: I know, short post, I couldn't think of anything else to say
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 4/1/2014, 5:51 pm

Kat made up her mind: bob and weave, baby. Bob and weave. Best not to get into any fights, eh? Her fingers wrapped around the cool, slender wooden pole... But it was stuck, jammed in the ground. She tugged and tugged but it was really wedged in there!

Post by Guest 4/4/2014, 6:07 pm

OOC: sorry I ha to edit this post out because I got mixed up with teams
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/4/2014, 9:02 pm

OOC Powerplay. You have to make it clear that you "try" or "attempt" to sweep her legs out from under her.

BIC Suddenly, Kat was laying in her back. Her head... Hurt. Everything was spinning and the back of her legs burned. She struggled to understand what had happened. Slowly, she pieced the puzzle together. Someone... Someone must've knocked her off her feet. She'd hit her head pretty hard... But that didn't explain the burning in her calves. Her head pounded.

Slowly, Kat got to her feet. Her arms were splayed out in all directions as she tried to regain her stability.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 3:22 pm

OOC: I edited the post out cuz I'm on kat's team. I mixed up an attacked her, but I edited it out because koen and Kat are on the same team.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 4:00 pm

OOC Why can't you just RP as an NPC from the other team? Seriously?

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 4:09 pm

OOC:I am rping as an npc.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 4:17 pm

OOC Then why don't you RP as an NPC that's not on the red team. Nobody else is RPing as NPCs, so they're yours for the choosing.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 4:24 pm

OOC: ok here goes. (I'm just gonna continue the Kat attack now.)
    Elinor smiled smugly as Kat tried to get up again. She pulled an arrow out of her quiver and knocked it in her bow.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 5:11 pm

Kat grit her teeth. Everything was spinning and she was having trouble focusing. She'd clearly hit her head pretty hard. Her head flipped back and forth and she squinted, clearly confused as to her situation. She knew she was doing something important but she was struggling to remember what it was exactly. She grunted and squeezed her eyes shut, quickly. The it was way too bright out here. Her pupils weren't dialating properly - - Kat had a concussion.

Kat spotted someone, a girl, a few feet away from her. She couldn't remember who the girl was or what she was doing...

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 5:18 pm

Kat looked at her and she realized that Kat must have hit her head pretty hard. She had a confused look on her face and she was squinting in the sunlight. Elinor reached for kat's arm so she could drag her away into the forest away from the flag. 
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 5:26 pm

Kat saw an arrow being pointed at her and said something nonsensical in a mixture of Portuguese and English. She reached for a weapon but instead pulled out the Sonic Screwdriver. She stared at it for a moment, her brain recognizing the plastic toy. "...Am I the Doctor?" She asked, honestly. "... ... ... No ... Hold on... That's not right ..."

She felt a hand on her arm and yanked it away. "No." She stated defiantly and yanked her arm away. Slowly, her brain began to process what was going on. "Wait a minute... I'm... We're... Capture the flag...!" Kat exclaimed as it all came rushing back.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 5:29 pm

The girl swatted elinors hand back and mumbled some really wierd stuff. sh!t, she's concious!. And aimed the arrow towards kat's foot and fired te bow from two feet away.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 5:51 pm

Kat's instincts liked in and she stumbled backwards. The arrow connected with her shoe and left a deep cut in the side of her foot. She cried out and wrenched the arrow from her shoe. The pain made her snap back into reality. She unsheathed her Tekagi Shuko and lept forwards, aiming a slash at the girl's shoulder.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 5:57 pm

Elinor screamed as te blade sliced her shoulder, and watched blood run down her arm. But she realized that with an arrow in kat's foot, or even just the wound, it would slow her down as much as she would be slowing down with firing arrows. She screamed and charged towards Kat, good shoulder forward, like a linebacker in the nfl, seething with rage and fury and adrenaline all at the same time, coursing through her veins like a poisonous virus.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 7:25 pm

Kat Crystaline was a wild card. You could never predict what she was about to. So when she saw the girl charging towards her at full speed, her instincts told her to get out of there. But Kat Crystaline never listen to her instincts: that was burning and predictable. Instead she chose to do the opposite of what her instincts told her to do: she charged at the girl, as well. She wasn't very fast, but she was strong.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 7:44 pm

Elinor an Kat collided at full speed and though she was charging with her good shoulder forward,elinor felt the surge reach her wound and he had an idea. She pulled up her foot and stomped down hard on kat's foot wound, hoping she aimed right.
    OOC I am loving attacking Kat right now stitch. :)
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 8:50 pm

Kat cried out in pain. She stumbled backwards and fell on her back. Getting panicky, she searched around for any source of water. She spotted a rather large puddle not too far off and sent a powerful wave of water at her attacker as she stood up.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 10:16 pm

Elinor was hit by gigantic wave and fell backward. She would've hit her head if she hadn't rolled first, but in the process she scraped her elbow. Nothing serious, but it stung. NOW she got her arms ready an moved in for a headlock.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 10:32 pm

Panting a little bit, she sent another wave blasting the girl backwards. Kat was growing tired. Her head was spinning.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 10:55 pm

OOC: that was power play
    Specifically,"blasting the girl backwards"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 11:04 pm

OOC I wasn't trying to. I just phrased it wrong.

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 11:06 pm

OOC: ok sorry for accusin'
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/5/2014, 11:24 pm

OOC So... What does she character do?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:54 am