A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A hell of a shooter

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

A hell of a shooter - Page 2 Empty Re: A hell of a shooter

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/8/2015, 5:04 am

She shot off another arrow. "Male concerns are not my concern." The arrow struck home in the target before she swiftly reloaded her bow and loosed off another arrow. Em really did not have much time to focus on the world beyond the Hunters, she simply had far too much to learn. Shooting a bow, carving, cooking, stitching, using a knife, using a dagger, fire lighting, setting up a tent, making different knots, hunting, fighting, to name some of the many different skills she needed to learn. "You'll find a way, perhaps another war."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 1/8/2015, 5:09 am

I said, "War is universal...and I wish to every single god it wasn't. That's the one thing I can truly appreciate about you Hunters, because despite all your guilty even when innocent logic when it comes to men that is quite biased, at least you guys have a damn good unit within yourselves."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/8/2015, 5:29 am

She rolled her eyes at him, whilst loosing off another arrow. Honestly, men, could they not be any more annoying, insulting the Hunters then praising them, saying that they were guilty? Of what? Fighting a war? Causing it? Em wished one of her sisters was here, preferably one of the older Hunters, because they were a lot meaner, scarier and generally very good at scaring off any boys that dared approach the Hunters.
    A girl had to be very careful less a boy steal away a valued member, though that member always ran the risk of punishment from Artemis because sometimes even a Goddess was not pleased to see a Hunter go.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 1/8/2015, 6:02 pm

I started feeling a little tired again and said, "You know what, it's about time I got that rest you recommended to me. I'd say see you around, but I'll likely not see you again, so I'll just wish you luck out there! Live to fight another day." I then folded my crossbow to fit onto my back, and walked back to my cabin. Later, I'd have to tell Jack about Emily's praise of him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:57 am