A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
ML
Aze Cluzt
Kendall
Kristal Meth
Shade
9 posters

Shadeknight.miller's characters

Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 8 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Ace of Spades 1/12/2011, 10:54 pm

How long to recharge in-between shadow travel usage?

Summoning the dead 20 times a day and 15 times at a time is too much. 300 skeletons? Please reduce.

How long do they last each time?

Do they reform or 'die' after sufficient damage?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 8 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Shade 1/12/2011, 11:53 pm

okay edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/13/2011, 2:57 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 8 Empty Dillon's Re-Birth

Post by Shade 1/22/2011, 3:00 pm

Name:Shawn Mcman
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:brown
    Height:5'6"
    Body Type:athletic
    Skin Color:white
    God Parent:Hypnos
    Mortal Parent:Linda Mcman
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:N/A
    Talents:knives and daggers, professional knife thrower,he hardly ever misses
    Weapon**:he has 14 cb daggers
    Flaws:has a temper,very protective of his friends,hates to lose,a bit of a loner,if he misses he gets down on himself and p'od
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can put someone to sleep 10 times a day lasts for ten minutes
    Life Before CHB*:Shawn lived in Detriot,Michagin his entire life. He had a good faimily with an anoying brother who is one year younger than him and looks exactly like him. As long as he can remember he has been daiting ryan(girl..),which is really since he was eight or nine.He has been in five or teen knife throwing competitions and has won all of them. He has missed mabey once or twice in his life. He doesn't remember much of his life but for some reason has a ring that he allways wears. He was never seen without black cloths on, most people thought he was in mourning for something.
    RP Example*:I smile as I get out of the taxi and hold the door for ryan(agian girl). I smile as she gets out and i pay the taxi driver. I close the door and grab our stuff then walk up the hill with her. I smile as we do and start down the hill. I take her to her cabin then go and drop my stuff off. I meet her back in the cortyard later.
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 1/22/2011, 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2011, 7:03 pm

No to the sleep commands.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 1/22/2011, 7:12 pm

edited it out
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2011, 7:40 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 8 Empty LIL KID

Post by Shade 1/28/2011, 4:45 pm

Name:jacob (jake) simmons
    Eyes:brown
    Hair:brown
    Height:umm...3'0"
    Body Type:he's skinny and kinda muscular for a little kid
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Set
    Mortal Parent:holly simmons
    Pets:he has a set animal named bob, who talks
    Talents:he is kinda good at soccer,okay with a kinife buta..who would give a lil kid a dagger anyway?,stealing
    Weapon**:he has a cb dagger that he stole...
    Flaws:loves violance, cant sit still, hates cold weather,likes shiny/sharp objects
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can create a small sand storm for about 2 minutes 4 times a day,can control the sand (ie:make it move around and form copies of himself as the strongest thing) one time a day the objects last 1 minute. can shoot lightning 10 times a day the strongest is about 15 watts. all his powers make him reaaly tired, though the lightning and sandstorm the most , after the fith lightning he falls asleep.
    Life Before CHB*:jake lived at his big sisters house whom he assumed was his mom. his mom (hastins mom) didnt really want a seconed child and couldnt aford to take care of him. because of this she sent him off to live with his big sister,who was twenty three and married at this point, because she and her housband wanted kids. He has heard all about his older brother hastin but never actually met him. One day after a story about his dad, whom he never met just assumed, he got up..and walked off, yea a five year old ran away from home.
    RP Example*:i yawn waking up as the cab driver guy pulls up the hill. i smile at him,nice man, "..t..dank you m..mister" i say and get out. he sighs "..hey kid you sure this is the place?" i smile at him "yes sir..my.mommy..said so" i say trying to sound out all the words. "..allright you be careful" he mutters as i get out. he drives off and i smile running down the hill.
    Any notes about your characters:Hastins little brother he knows nothing about
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/28/2011, 4:48 pm

How small is the sandstorm, and how many copies of himself can he make out of sand?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 1/28/2011, 4:49 pm

one copy and the sandstorms are only big enough to cover an area of 8 feet
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/28/2011, 4:54 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 8 Empty REY IS COMMING BACK!

Post by Shade 2/15/2011, 9:04 pm

Name:Rey Adrian Miller
    Eyes:hazel
    Hair:dirty blond
    Height:5'9"
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Apollo
    Mortal Parent:Lynn Miller
    Pets:a tiger cub (3 years old)named shadepaw
    Talents:ice hockey, lacrosse,singing, any instrument,amazing with bows and arrows
    Weapon**:bow and arrows(the arrows return to the quiver whenever shot), a douple sided long sword, and a small knife
    Flaws:at times can lose anger, and always puts others before himself, when not moving always tapping his fingers which can give him away,a bit of a longer usually unless you get to know him
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):is only cold when the tempature is below 15, can make small balls of sunlight appear in his hand (the balls of sunlight he can do 5-7 times a day sometimes more but gets really tired can also do tricks with them)
    Life Before CHB*: rey had a few friends never was in the "popular" crowd though. He had a lil' sister who was practicly the devil. He also a step dad who treated him like his own son at times but, other times treated him like dirt. Rey was interested in reading and did realy good with it when nobody was around or talking but, even then he still had to be moving(always tapped his fingers to the beat of a song). When he wasn't reading/playing music or tapping his fingers he was outside shooting archery or practicing for ice hockey/lacrosse
    RP Example*:I was sitting in my room one day reading a hocky book with my window open for a breeze ; tapping my fingers as usual when out the corner of my eyes i thought i saw a person on the ground with goat legs. Which really freaked me out but then i rememberd a book i read about how the "greek myths" might actully be real, so i jumped out my window and startled the man. he says to me " AHH Do u always frighten your visitors?" To this i think and say "Why do you have goat legs?" he smiles "hmm so you can see them , good then chiron was correct you are a demigod." he says "yea right"i mutter. he sighs " yes, well i am tre lilly and i was wondering have you been attakced by anything lately?" i srug "umm yea a big lion/snake/griffon thing" i say. he blinks and sighs "then i suggest you come with me to camp-half blood"
    Any notes about your characters:his height and eyes are different,he remembers nothing from when his past life
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/17/2011, 5:54 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 8 Empty ..sorta new charrie

Post by Shade 5/30/2011, 1:25 pm

Name: Cain Vulsore
    Eyes: change, from red,black,brown, and green...doesn't really have anything to do they just look different colors when he's wearing different cloths or in diffrent light fictures and what not.
    Hair:black
    Height:5'8"
    God Parent:Hypnos
    Mortal Parent:UNKNOWN
    Country of Origin:USA(detriot, michagian)
    Talents:knives and daggers, professional knife thrower,he hardly ever misses, being a bad a**..if thats a talent
    Weapon**:he has 14 cb daggers
    Flaws:has a temper,hates to lose, a loner, if he misses he gets down on himself and p'od,
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can put someone to sleep 10 times a day lasts for ten minutes
    Life Before CHB*: Shawn 'Dillon' Sleeper was always and outcast no matter where he was , he did have some friends but not many. At home his stepdad acted like he loved him in public. In private though he treated him with no respect at all and would lock him in his room and not let him out sometimes he even beat him. His mom loved him though and tried to get the attacks to stop, but couldn’t. At CHB he has died once, and him and the boy whom he became reincarnated as struck a deal, they would never fall in love agian. Now they both share a body equaly as one personality. They Changed their name, appearance, and attitude now working together as one.
    RP Example*:i walk around on the road. i look over and see a hill 'hmm wonder what that is' i think. i walk over to the hill and walk up it seeing a camp. i blink "woa... hope they dont mind if i come in" i say. i then walk into the random camp in the middel of no where.
    Any notes about your characters: what he looks like...
    Spoiler:
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 5/30/2011, 1:34 pm

Do you have a slot?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 5/30/2011, 1:36 pm

yes, yes i do, i got rid of shawn to make shawn/dillon, or as he now goes as, cain
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 5/30/2011, 1:36 pm

Okay, can a person resist?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 5/30/2011, 1:52 pm

coarse they can just if they have a strong will or are a very very very hyper person...or someone jacked up on sugar and/or coffe
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 5/30/2011, 2:04 pm

Sounds good to me.
    Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 8 Empty Victor Cord and Cain Vulsore( done )

Post by Shade 8/15/2011, 5:46 pm

Demigod Form:

Name:Victor Cord
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:black
    Height:6'2"
    God Parent:Demos, god of Fear
    Mortal Parent:Hope Vulsore, to him Unknown.
    Country of Origin:Romania
    Talents:killing,Assassinating,swordfighting,lying
    Weapon**: CB Kilij,CB Morningstar,Steel crossbow with CB bolts.(all spray painted black except the crossbow, to go along with the spy thing)
    Flaws:thinks before he acts, hard to understand becasue of his romanian accent, short temper, fear of falling, also a fear of heights as well.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Victor has the power to dig into someone's subconcious and find their deepest darkest fear, making it come to life in either the form of a holigram that the person them self can only see and/or feel.He can only do this ten times a day and it lasts for around five minutes. A person who is very very smart can withstand this or another demos kid.
    Life before chb: Victor has a very strange past. He was spereated from birth from his biological family, the Vulsores, at birth and was taken to romania. Once there he was trained to be an elite killer and spy for the Romanian Secret Ops((i just made that up...i do not know if it exists)) Despite the name the Vulsore's are an average southern family from North Georgia. Though because of the way he was brought up Victor knows nothing of his biological family and believes he is romanian and has no parents like every other kid of the orginization. Untill recently when someone let something slip that he wasn't romanian. Victor freaked and found out the truth killing everyone in the orginization, hitchicking onto a flight to the united states to try and find his so called biological family. Though from everything that is said, victor is not a comeplty evil person he is just misunderstood and raised to be a killer fro mthe time he was three.
    RP Example*:Victor sighs sofltly as he walks up to the hill of the stupid camp, wondering why in the world he was sent on the stupid goose chase to this place anyway. He takes out his cell phone looking at the time before crushing it and walking into the camp borders. He yawns as he enters observing his surrounding's to the camp knowing he'll never find his so called 'brother' anywhere in this damn camp with so many people here. Besides none of them could ever account to be his brother, not like they are strong enough to match him. He clenches his fists wanting to send everyone inside this damn camp on their knees howling in fear.

Demigod Form:

Name:Cain Vulsore
    Eyes:brown
    Hair:blue
    Height:5'8"
    God Parent:Thanatos
    Mortal Parent:Hope Vulosre
    Talents:Skateboarding,rollerskaiting, he has a photographic memory.
    Weapon**:a stygian iron sword and two stygian iron daggers.
    Flaws:speaks beofre acting, a bit high strung, not very bright.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Able to summon fifteen skeletons five times a day, they last for five minutes and are able to regenerate once. Shadow travel about four miles away from his position ten times a day.
    Life Before CHB*:Cain's life unlike Victor's was a bit average to say the lease. He grew up in a small town called Winder in Georgia, went to school played a couple sports your average teenager life style basicaly. Though unlike most 'average' kids Cain was stalked and attacked by monsters sense he tunred ten. He never told his mom the truth not wanting her to either freak out and faint, or freak out and not believe him thus sending him to a mental hospital. Cain finally decided to tell his mom the day after Senior Prom because...well because it was basically destroyed by a hydra who just happened to waddle into the gym, cought sight of Cain and attacked. After he told his mom she sent him off to camp.
    RP Example*:Cain smiles as he leaves his date to go get them some punch, which oddly is pretty damn good. He laughs slightly at all the stories he was told of how horable the prom food was supposed to be and stuff like that, when actually its really good, way better than the s*** they serve during lunch. Though from what he's heard the reason being is that they actually by the food from reasturants this time and not 'make it'. He pours the glass feeling great about everything, no monster attacks tonight no nothing; everything going just the way he wants it to be. Off to his left a hydra slowly walks in the mist form showing only a dog.

((and i am sorry i gota finish this later....again))

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 8/16/2011, 5:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/15/2011, 5:53 pm

Did we allow Deimos kids to have Stygian iron before? I don't remember.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/15/2011, 9:32 pm

I believe so...if i remember right i had a demos character with a stygian iron sword before.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/16/2011, 3:10 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t5438-lance-lunas

Your only Deimos kid, with only CB weapons.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/16/2011, 4:26 pm

okay well I wasn't sure anyway....so I'm guessing it is a no to the stygian iron then? If so I'll remove it now.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/16/2011, 5:11 pm

I have a question.

Are they twins? If so, how do they have different dads?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 2:24 pm