A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
ML
Aze Cluzt
Kendall
Kristal Meth
Shade
9 posters

Shadeknight.miller's characters

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Shade 9/19/2010, 7:55 pm

yea and when irs slashed he can slow it down some
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Kendall 9/19/2010, 7:57 pm

Uh, no.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 9/19/2010, 7:58 pm

ok then just ranged weapons
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/19/2010, 8:00 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 4 Empty aze gave him up so....

Post by Shade 10/7/2010, 6:37 pm

Name:Percy Jackson
    Eyes:green
    Hair:black
    Height:5'6"
    Body Type:slim but athletic
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:posiden
    Mortal Parent:sally jackson
    Country of Origin:u.s.a.
    Pets:black jack(i think he counts as a pet)
    Talents:swiming, blowing things up(pshh at least he was good at that in the book),sorwd fighting,canoning,horse back riding
    Weapon**:riptide
    Flaws::loyalty, has to sleep alot(cause of the imortality thingy) ,angered esaily, does things without thinking
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can contral water 15(biggest thing the huricane thing he made in the last olympian) times a day, stay dry in water 10 times a day, talk to horses umm 15 or ten times a day depends on how tired he is,can breath underwater same for horses, able to go at very deep depths with out dying 5 times a day,can make earthquakes 5 times a day a size 5 on the ricter(sp?) scale
    Life Before CHB*:Percy lived with his mom and step dad gabe(untell he turned in to a stone from maduessa's head) in there apartment.He went to bording schools up to 6th grade and got kicked out of every one.At his last bording school he befriended grover who was a stry and his latin teacher was mr. banner[ a.k.a chrion].And Percy had gotten atacked by there chperion mrs.dodds who turned in to a furie on a feild trip. he had weird thing happen to him all his life. On vacaten he and grover and his mom where attacked my the minatour and that was the night that he frist stepped foot in chb.
    RP Example*:i walk up the hill happily. "ahh another summer at camp half-blood." "my favorite place on earth.... though i dont know why i dont stay all year round now." i shrug it off and walk down the hill into camp. "time to find annabeth and grover" i say as i do.
    Any notes about your characters:has the archillies cruse and his weak pot is the small of his back

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 10/7/2010, 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/7/2010, 6:39 pm

Altitude is the air.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/7/2010, 6:46 pm

o.... then whats it called when you go deeper in water, or should i just but deep water
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 10/7/2010, 6:46 pm

deepth
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/7/2010, 6:51 pm

Limits to powers?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/7/2010, 6:54 pm

edited and every power makes him tired and he has to wait about 10 mins before he can use them agian
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/7/2010, 6:57 pm

Mhm. Remember, Percy has limits.

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 4 Empty Lance Lunas

Post by Shade 10/9/2010, 3:48 pm

Name:Lance Lunas
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:Black
    Height:5'8"
    Body Type:athletic
    Skin Color:white
    God Parent:Deimos
    Mortal Parent:Lea Lunas(dead) was like a secret agent
    Country of Origin:unknown
    Pets:N/A
    Talents:very good at sports,was trained by his mom before she died two years before,doesnt show his emotions
    Weapon**:two small daggers,a lance, and a sword(all cb)
    Flaws:doesnt talk much, normaly a loner, doesnt show emotions(can be a flaw and talent),very protective though
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can see the persons biggest fear and shoot it into their minds but it wears him down, and he can only do it 10 times a day and the fear lasts for 45 seconeds
    Life Before CHB*:Lance traveld every where wit his mom. she was a secrent agent/spy whatever you wanted to call her so he was allways moving.Because he was allways moving he has absolutly no clue where he is from and never botherd to ask.when he was thirteen his mom died from a bomb exploding and the idiot lit her on fire after so he wasnt able to burry her.he walked around the usa sence then and just happend to stumble on this camp.
    RP Example*:i walk around on the road. i look over and see a hill 'hmm wonder what that is' i think. i walk over to the hill and walk up it seeing a camp. i blink "woa... hope they dont mind if i come in" i say. i then walk into the random camp in the middel of no where.
    Any notes about your characters:nope not really

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 10/9/2010, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/9/2010, 3:52 pm

1 and 1/2 what for his powers?

And how bad is this "fear" he shows them?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/9/2010, 3:55 pm

oh 1 and 1/2 minutes is how long the fears last
    its there worst fear....or is that to much?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/9/2010, 3:57 pm

Well, Deimos is god of terror, so yeah.

But I think a minute is too long. 45 seconds to 30 are better.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/9/2010, 4:01 pm

ok then 45 secoeds then and another demios kid got approved and was able to show the persons biggest fear.... but umm ok its like he thinks of something that most people are scared of and he is able to show it to the person
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/9/2010, 4:19 pm

So.... If that person isn't afraid of that thing, nothing happens to that person?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/9/2010, 4:20 pm

i guess or could the powers be like this one ?
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/approved-character-forms-f19/mike-son-of-deimos-t1678.htm?highlight=deimos
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/9/2010, 4:27 pm

If you want, but you'll have to set a limit.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/9/2010, 4:29 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/9/2010, 4:32 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 4 Empty darren is back

Post by Shade 10/12/2010, 4:38 pm

Name:Darren Shan
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:brown
    Height:5'8"
    Body Type:athletic
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:thanatos
    Mortal Parent:shannon shan
    Country of Origin:england
    Pets:n/a (madem octa was lost...)
    Talents:good eyesight,good at making friends,strong,good at sneaking around,hand to hand combat,swords,knives
    Weapon**: a stygain iron kilij and two stygain iron daggers
    Flaws:hates fighting but will do it,never ever uses ranged weapons(also sucks with them),hates to lose people close to him,
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can shadow travel ten times a day up to1,500 miles by him self 500 with some one else needs to rest ten minutes after each use,can summon skeletons/ghosts 10 times a day (up to ten) they stay for ten minutes(like the skeletons from the titans curse)
    Life Before CHB*:darren was an average teenager. Had a couple friends one best friend,steven
    leopard,who he did everything with.his parents were very strick and didn't let him do much. So he
    had to sneak out allot.which is why he's so good at sneaking around. The only person he liked in his
    family was his little sister anny.
    RP Example*:I see steven throwing rocks at lights but go back to playing around with the spider I
    found. Steven then walks up to me and says "hey darren bet you can't hit that light with a rock".
    "umm no I'm good" I say. Steven then squashes the spider and says "come on live a little" I say
    "fine" walk over pick up a rock and throw it at the light and break it. "nice!" he says as the principal
    walks up to the roof, "ahh crap" we both say
    Any notes about your characters: has an english/brittish accent but less of one now

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 10/13/2010, 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 10/12/2010, 7:01 pm

He needs a longer wait time between shadow travel and he has to be drained some how from using his powers
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 10/12/2010, 7:05 pm

ten minutes got approved last time but allright mabey 25 minutes and they make him really tired if he gets to his limit (like just ran four miles non stop tired) that or he passes out
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/13/2010, 2:45 pm

Did you alter the form?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 6:26 pm